New 420 Art

Alaska Lady

Well, I searched for a thread I could post these too but I didn't see one that they fit in. I like to draw and paint landcapes so I thought that I would draw up a couple pics for MV! LOL I can paint good but not too sure about drawing!
Here are a couple I came up with over the winter. I have a couple more drawn but they dont scan so well in pencil, so those will have to wait until they get filled with color.

One of our pipes...
420_Somewhere.jpg

Here is a typical day for MV..and thats not the half of it!
420_MVs_Life.jpg

Hope you enjoy them and look forward to seeing what others have done, so lets see your new works!

Alaska Lady :smokin:

wow i like your drawings! i like the last one, with all the paraphnelia on the table, a bong, a pipe, all the tools needed to clean. i like your genie picture too. great job. :cheesygrinsmiley:
REP POINT FOR YOU

Thank You both! It is nice to hear. And yes, it is very typical of MV!! LOL

Do either of you draw? or paint?

Alaska Lady :smokin:

awesome pics, you are a great artist... im gunna follow tinks lead and rep ya!!

I wonder which role I would give him? :hmmmm:

Let me think on that one for a few......LOL

I have a couple more but i need to put some color on them so you can see them. I will see if i can overlay grey on them and see the drawing....I will work on that.

Lets see some of your drawings and doodlings? I can't be the only one around here that does that! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:smokin:

Thanks 420!

We always have company at our house at all times of the day! LOL So it doesn't really mean anything other than someone is always knocking at the door. We have lots of friends and they drop by whenever they have a minute or two! You never know who has what to share!

Well, here is one of the others that I finished. Maybe I should see if someone would make that up for me? LOL This pic was a little over the size limit (2.12MB) so I had to reduce the size a bit to get it on here. But I hope it is still quality enough for you all.:hmmmm:

Wait till you see what else is coming! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:smokin: I will toke another one and see what else I can bring to life....

Wall_Paper_Drawing.jpg

Thank you both!

Do either of you have any drawings to submit?

I am trying to get some more pics scanned to the computer, but my software is not compatable with the whole system I have now. My friends have been great and donated a laptop and printer and stuff and It's hard to get them all working together. As soon as I get my scanner working again I will post a couple of new ones.

The wheels of Justice are stuck in Reverse but I don't think it will be too much longer.

Back
Top Bottom