2015 World Cannabis Week

CajunCelt

2015 World Cannabis Week & Denver Cannabis Cup

I've been active with NORML & P.A.C.T. to spread the info on treating chronic illnesses with concentrated cannabis oil & the human Endocannabinoid System.

Long story short, I was asked to participate in a day long seminar at the Crowns Plaza Hotel, Denver during the World Cannabis Week activities.

The seminar includes lots of industry experts on everything related to this subject from cultivation to concentrates.
I'm no expert, but my fight with cancer has led me to a body of knowledge after several years.

The fun stuff.
They've given me all access pass to WCW.

3-day VIP pass to the Cup.

Redmans Show on Sun.

Saturday morning I'm spending 5 hours with Jorge Cervantes being immersed in commercial growing.

420 Party Bus for the Freedom Trail.

Monday, 4/20, I get to meet Snoop before his show. Then, something more with him, but they won't tell me yet. The funny thing is, is that his ppl thought I was in a wheel chair & bed-ridden. They were surprised when I told them I do yoga, etc. Stage 4 cancer has different "assumptions" to different people.

They have me a Go Pro camera with a chest-mounted rig.

The seminar is being video tape by NORML & I'm assuming I get a copy too.

I'll post pics & stuff as I go so I can remember everything. I'll clean it up to make sense later...maybe.

So, I've never purchased weed legally, like in a dispensary. That was a trip. I couldn't shut up once I got used to it.
I checked in the hotel & they said no cigarettes and asked me if I needed a vape to consume marijuana! I looked around for cops & told her why yes, I will be vaping & thank you. Lol. Crazy.

1st Legal Purchase:
IMG_20150416_140715236.jpg

IMG_20150416_131516357.jpg

Oh, it's snowing here in Denver. All day & it's cold. I am from the South, checked the weather prior to leaving, and am now freezing.
IMG_20150416_102437461.jpg

IMG_20150416_110534886.jpg

End of day 1. I vaped the Deathstar wax & am waiting for Friday.

re: 2015 World Cannabis Week

Subbed.... I'll be taking a trip to Colorado vicariously...

Wow that's awesome, they are really taking care of you! I'll bet you'll be feeling good. Don't pass the opportunity to smoke with Snoop if it comes up, that's practically legendary status there. Have a great time Cajun! :)

Thanks for putting the positive of your fight out there for others!

I'm in, Cajuncelt getting high in the mile high. :volcano-smiley::high-five:

Cajun this is so cool.....thanks to you I can enjoy 420 in Denver :circle-of-love:

Subbed.... I'll be taking a trip to Colorado vicariously...

I'll consume enough for all of us I guess then. Jeez, the sacrifices I make for y'all. Lol.

Oh that hazelnut crunch, looks good.

Enjoy yourself and buy some ski socks and an extra layer, you don't want to get sick when there's all that cannabis stuff to explore.

It's staying hydrated that's my issue so far. Those edibles were 80 mg each. We ate all of it last night. I've huge tolerance I guess. I didn't really feel it until this am. Weed hangover. Time for some infused Colorado coffee.

Wow that's awesome, they are really taking care of you! I'll bet you'll be feeling good. Don't pass the opportunity to smoke with Snoop if it comes up, that's practically legendary status there. Have a great time Cajun! :)

Thanks for putting the positive of your fight out there for others!

Thanx bro. I'm really looking fwd to it!

I'm in, Cajuncelt getting high in the mile high. :volcano-smiley::high-five:

I love it here....

Hell yeah.... I've gotta get me some grizz kush... Wonder if anybody selling them seeds?....

Day 2: Friday, the Party Day

Nothing going on today except pre-420 parties. We went to a huge grow shop that is connected to a live venue. The guys there were awesome. They took the time to take through all sorts of subjects. It seems they grow organic here almost exclusively. They're real into teas & stuff.

The pics show marijuana related stuff even on the buses! It's so free here it's like another dimension.
Met a man who grows exclusively for vets. He gives them green care packages for free. Very impressive folks here.

IMG_20150417_194456551_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150417_194827118.jpg

IMG_20150417_200905510.jpg

IMG_20150417_201507321.jpg

IMG_20150417_202351795_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150417_211013292_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150417_212923.jpg

That is awesome my man. You made it to the 24/7 365 grow store huh? Glad your getting treated with class brother. So wild to get feedback from some one not from here. Puts thing into perspective that is for sure. Hopefully everyone's time will come and prohibition will be lifted. Have a blast this weekend man.

That is awesome my man. You made it to the 24/7 365 grow store huh? Glad your getting treated with class brother. So wild to get feedback from some one not from here. Puts thing into perspective that is for sure. Hopefully everyone's time will come and prohibition will be lifted. Have a blast this weekend man.

In my state, you get 18 months in state jail (prison) for just a brownie.
A friend did 90 days for a roach that the weed fell out of. It was empty, just the burnt paper.
You Freeland folks have no idea what being green in an ultra conservative state is like.

Hello mate :) I thought I'd missed it all..

:popcorn: come on, give....I want pics...more pics of beautiful Denver and people and place and product and wtf is that that you're smoking...woo hoo

a little excited for you mate :)

looking forward to the next update.

glad you're being treated as you deserve :)

This is all so much, so fast that I'll have to do a massive update tomorrow or?
This has been so mind blowing... Just unreal.
I was interviewed by a German, Italian & 2 US reporters
Jorge Cervantes tour
2 awesome dispensary tours
Smoked out in VIP deck
420 Party Bus
Then back for the seminar
Mind blowing experience. I was really listened to & was barraged with questions for 45 mins. Some of my heroes in the industry were asking me stuff! Just crazy experience.

Planned to catch the end of the Cup Expo for the day, but opened "presents" back at the room.

Huge update soon.

Cajun, every post that I read just makes me smile more and more....this is just terrific......

Glad to see you're having a good time Cajun!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's pretty awesome how Cannabis related adds are plastered everywhere, I certainly don't mind :cheesygrinsmiley: Today is the day! I got my 4/20 Ounce ready to go and the blunt rolling shall begin soon! So many free concerts and stuff going on today. I'll be at Civic Center Park all day smoking in front of the Capitol :cheesygrinsmiley:

Downtown should be hazy as hell today!

I ran straight over here buddy
I am gonna have to go back and read it now :thumb:we are living in very very exciting time,s :circle-of-love:it feels like the lid ,, message is getting out and it is starting to reach the ears of the common people,,and you are one of the missionaries bringing the Gospel of Ganja :circle-of-love:
Love you mate it will be big there tomorrow :thumb:I am off to read a good read now so speak soon my fav Cajun Celt:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom