• Odin

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Nug-Month_new.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

Once all nominations are in, we will begin voting for a winner. The contest will be open through the last day of the month.

Each winner will receive 50 rep points and the title "Nug of the Month Winner". Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

Consolidated Entries For July

Hogdady
S6300777.JPG

S6300769.JPG

NCal-cyclist
Purple_Kush_new1.jpg

Purple_Kush_new3.jpg

Major Tom
Purplr_Byplane.jpg

KF_Purp_test_drive1.jpg

greenisland
102_23301.jpg

102_23291.jpg

Herb Zen
IM0607.jpg

IM611.jpg

gromper
IMG_072913.JPG

IMG_07276.JPG

jungleekidd
BlueCheese_x_SourDiesel_001.jpg

BlueCheese_x_SourDiesel_003.jpg

Hotsause
DSCN0572.jpg

DSCN0574.jpg

Spike69
HPIM2379_.jpg

RedDawg
7-17-10_6.JPG

7-17-10_8.JPG

Stankybudda
2010-07-28_12_17_19.jpg

2010-07-28_12_12_30.jpg

Odin
DSC03996nug1_crop_crop.jpg

DSC03991nugs_crop.jpg

A few announcements

1) We're going to "Sweeten the Pot". Winner gets $50 store credit from Steath Hydroponics. Compliments of Roseman (who gets a $50 credit each month for doing some writing for Stealth Hydro). Winner will get a PM from me with a secret code - that will be directly redeemable ;)

2) We're going to back off on the rule of nugs being "smokeable" to be eligible. It's too subjective and we want to keep things straight forward. Last month Hogdady pulled out a great entry, and this month Major Tom has a stunning nug :surf:

If it's cut - it's eligible

Consider the strategy, some may want to see things on the fresh side where more color is present, some might prefer to see those ready to be torched.

If anyone wants to change their entry, we're more than happy to accommodate - just post your new one and I'll edit out your old ;)

Best wishes to all in the voting
Regards
Soniq

With that being the case, I will re-enter my nug fom last month. Anyone who wishes that they could have voted for it last month...here's your chance! :smokin:

S6300777.JPG

S6300769.JPG

Any chance you can put this in place of my first post Soniq?

Sure can ;)

Help, I am new here and posted photos to the gallery of my indoor plants for the contest but it never said they went to the contest,only to the gallery. How do I get them into the plant contest? see them on the plant gallery and help me get them into the contest.
rackinfool

No problem in taking one of the photos off, but how do I get into the contest? that is my main problem.

thank you for the reply.
rackinfool

Help, I am new here and posted photos to the gallery of my indoor plants for the contest but it never said they went to the contest,only to the gallery. How do I get them into the plant contest? see them on the plant gallery and help me get them into the contest.
rackinfool

To enter the contest, just post the photo(s) in this thread. Please read the rules first (first post in this thread) so you know the deal.

To post a picture, just click on the photo icon and choose the photo from your gallery to insert

Best wishes in the voting ;)

It would seem like purple is the new "green", lol. To stay along the same lines as the previouse posts I submit my Purple Diesel for NOM. Thats funny that so far that hasnt been a green nug, lol. All the photos look just fantastic everyone! This will be a tough month for me to score even a single vote with all those superb pics already up but Ill give it a shot anyways. Here ya go!

102_23301.jpg

102_23291.jpg

You know major Tom what strain is that? It looks like some purple diesel to me kinda. Its funny cause I have some purple kush, and GDP that look just like those photos above at the moment, and Major Toms looks like a really nice sized Purp diesel (it probably isnt but anyways..) nug which obviously I also have right now, lol. Some popular strains for sure!:)

You know major Tom what strain is that? It looks like some purple diesel to me kinda. Its funny cause I have some purple kush, and GDP that look just like those photos above at the moment, and Major Toms looks like a really nice sized Purp diesel (it probably isnt but anyways..) nug which obviously I also have right now, lol. Some popular strains for sure!:)

That be "Killing Fields" purple pheno type, there green too, I just got blessed with a 33% chance of a purple, it smokes purple too and very smooth.

full plant at harvest
here

Just stunning Major Tom. Never heard of the strain. I was looking at your pics and I saw a huge nug of SLH. Thats pretty crazy cause I never see nugs of SLH that large. Its usually a pretty langy skinny plant. What size light was that grown under?

Yeah it really does have a excellent aroma. I grew some a little while back. Did you have CO2 when growing that plant? You can link to a pic of my SLH here... SLH at 6 weeks It says Sweet Tooth but it was actually SLH. I couldnt see the nametags behind the foliage that well and thought it said Sweet Tooth when actually it said Super Lemon Haze. Anyhow Its the most crystalized plant Ive ever grown. Excellent smell and just as potent as they come. Hurray for SLH!

Back
Top Bottom