Votes: 8 14.8%
  • GodsTrichome

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International!

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Only one nominee per member. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win ;)

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

wow!!! looks like everybody is going to nom Captain!!! no running here!!! just so there is somebody else in this running, im going to go ahead and nom Macgyverup!!! he has been there in my Afgoo journal helpin me through!! mainly cus he has the same strain growing also, but cant be a 1 person running!!! at least now there is 2!!! one day i hope to be in here as well running with everybody that takes time to help everybody!!!

:goodluck: & :peacetwo:

Couldn't agree w/you more... so let's make this interestingly harder...
I nominate TorturedSoul... he is a big help to all who ask and really knows his shite!
I sometimes read his posts just to learn something :adore:

wow!!! looks like everybody is going to nom Captain!!! no running here!!! just so there is somebody else in this running, im going to go ahead and nom Macgyverup!!!
:goodluck: & :peacetwo:

I wish to nominate stevehman. His journals have been exemplary and have showed his maturity and growth as a grower -- doing so while sharing his knowledge freely with others. stevehman is an asset to 420 Magazine in my book! :cheer:

:Namaste:

GT your a new member??? what the crap??? dude you have 300 somewhat posts!!! how you do that already??? its take me since April, you must be talkin up a storm!!! lol
Kudos!!!

glad to see its more of a competition now

:peacetwo:

:goodluck:

I nominate GodsTrichome. He's a newer member, but a solid contributor with a positive attitude. Let's get a competition started!

;)

I'm near speechless...Thank you 420, and the whole:420:. I am humbled once again by the graciousness here...But I do think there are more deserving people, don't think I could have a more stiff competition...:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Best of luck to us all. To me this is the pinnacle of the contests, for helping your fellow men and women should be above all else. I love you all as family. Thanks again for the nomination.:Namaste:

GT your a new member??? what the crap??? dude you have 300 somewhat posts!!! how you do that already??? its take me since April, you must be talkin up a storm!!! lol
Kudos!!!

glad to see its more of a competition now

:peacetwo:

:goodluck:

LOL!! Yeah, I am pretty dirn new...I just can't stay away, even my internet problems won't stop me from conversing with my friends here!!! Thanks my friend, it is an honor to be a part of it!!!:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I nominate TorturedSoul... he is a big help to all who ask and really knows his shite!
I sometimes read his posts just to learn something :adore:

Aww, I feel like I've been slacking (shame on me, lol).

But thank you for the kind words!

I hear ya... been feeling a lil slackish myself lately as I've been fighting my own garden dilemmas.

Just wanted to say as the noms wrap up and the voting begins... best of luck to all the nominees... you are all more than deserving in my book :adore:

Aww, I feel like I've been slacking (shame on me, lol).

But thank you for the kind words!

Back
Top Bottom