We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.
Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.
The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.
Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!
Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
- SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
- SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
- SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
HBI International has sweetened the pot by putting up a case of their RAW Rolling Papers
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.
Also, submit your best high resolution photos to email@example.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print editions.
1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.
2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.
3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.
4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.
6. Self-nominations only.
7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.
8. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.
Consolidated Entries for October 2011
Smoke2Js - Skunk #1 x Mazar
Mr. Krip - G13 Labs Pineapple Express
BubbaKush - Black Bear
Yarddog35 - Bubba Kush
Blueskybsn - Purple Diesel
Dmo137 - Organic Grandaddy Purp
SteveHman - Pineapple Chunk
GodsTrichome - Sugar Cane
Fratdogg223 - Nirvana White Widow
Matanuska Valley - Celtic Hash
Icemud - Chem Band
MSquared - Resin Bomb
Grizzly3327 - Unknown
Astonr420 - Afgoo
420fied - Snow White