420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: December 2011

Vote for Plant of the Month - December 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Humate Supreme contributes items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.
  • 1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
  • 1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
  • 1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
  • 1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea
Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to editor@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.

8. Due to shipping costs, some sponsors may elect not to send prizes out of the United States.

Consolidated Entries for December 2011

Mr Smith - DP Blueberry

054_bb2.JPG

068_bb2.JPG

Snowskate328 - Headband

headband20.JPG

GodsTrichome - Sugar Cane

100_22845.JPG

100_22944.JPG

Deacnbleu - Bonsai Kush Bush

DSC002416.JPG

DSC002423.JPG

ThatOneGuyy - Lemon Skunk

IMG_15664.JPG

IMG_15685.JPG

AmGrowR2 - Tops Galore Bag Seed

Week819.JPG

Week828.JPG

Jdub - Gush

IMAG04335.jpg

IMAG04196.jpg

DJKurisu1 - Sour Diesel

100_26671.jpg

100_2668.jpg

Janja - FI Kush

P101002018.JPG

P1010019_-_Copy1.JPG

JBC420 - Pineapple Chunk

DSC0019412.JPG

DSC0019911.JPG

YardDog35 - Purple Kush

420_514.jpg

420_518.jpg

Twelve12 - Firestorm

MG_2514.jpg

MG_2509.jpg

TaylorMade420 - Pure Kush

DSCF5817.JPG

DSCF5836.JPG

Astonr420 - B.C. God Bud

POTM_Dec11.jpg

POTM_Dec11_1.jpg

Goshawk - Super Silver Haze

m48.jpg

mmm4.jpg

Sourd - Blueberry

1a_11_.JPG

1a_5_1.JPG

Basementdwell - Strawberry Diesel

std6.JPG

std5.JPG

I bring to the table again, and for the last time this year, lol, my Sugar Cane. Derived from the crossing of four different strains over several years of breeding. Hundreds of plants were grown during the selection of the mothers and pollen donors. It groes well outdoors or indoors, can be hit hard with nutes, yields heavy through to the bottom buds, and has 3 distinct phenos which are pretty randomly spread into my seedstock. The following is my favorite, it is the sweeter of the 3 and is the more Indica dominant. The high is narcotic. Do nothing for the next 2 hours. It plateaus nicely for a few more then fades slowly. If you smoke before bed, you will rise with that hazy buzz. Smoke before work, you will not go.
100_22845.JPG
100_22944.JPG

Entering my Bonsai Kush Bush, she is just about ready for harvest at only 14 inches high. Part of my continuing breeding and training to grow shorter plants for my area.

DSC002416.JPG

DSC002423.JPG

This is my Hydro Sour diesel, the mom was in grodan for years which led to the branches getting hollow and allowing these plants to create MONSTER NUGS. i pulled over 1lb per 600 watt in this grow. These nugs where very dense and larger than ur fist to the middle of ur arm, super couch lock, fruity w side notes of peppery kushness. anyways hope u enjoy, as u can see this was a older grow, but still one i did before kids were born. now i am back at it with a nice new house and lovely LARGE GARAGE.... hehe. ENJOY and i hope to hear back from some of u at some point.
100_26671.jpg
100_2668.jpg

Headband from my very first grow... just finished curing and the taste is an amazing deisel flavor!!
headband20.JPG

Just a little more info on this wonderful lady.

I got this seed from my very last bag I got in PA before the road trip to start my new life. (what a life it has been since i moved with almost no pain and absolutely no pain pills!!)
100% organic grow under 1000w HPS. She was vegged out for 3.5 to 4 months. This was the middle of week 5 flowering. Sadly my camera stopped working so this was the last pic of her before i harvested at the end of week 9.

:thanks: everyone for all the likes on my original post!!:thanks:

:rollit:

Here is one of my FI Kushes a few cycles ago. Exclusive to my family and clone only at this point she is the perfect hybridization of 2 dank indicas. Grown 100% Veganic in homemade soil using vegan teas and fermented plant materials she turns wonderful fall colors towards the end of her life with no temp drop needed and tastes as good as she looks if not better with an intense grape/fruity taste with strong kush undertones on the exhale with a creamy purple taste that lingers on the palate giving a very pleasant flavorful experience all the way to the pure white ash that it leaves behind. The high is a head denting couch locking indica high that comes on almost instantly and will put you to sleep before you can finish the bowl. Great entries by all as usual good luck and jah bless you all and your ladies :Namaste:

P101002018.JPG

P1010019_-_Copy1.JPG

Not the clearest shots i've gotten but they show the colors and trich coverage enough for me to want to enter it. Its like a crap shoot trying to get really nice shots when you are taking them in the room with lights on unless you have a super nice camera which sadly i do not. sorry rambling from my last sativa session lol good luck everyone. Peace

Hi:420: Really nice entries this month, think i'll throw mine in for fun see what you guys think. It's Pineapple Chunk from Barneys farm, day 5 of flowering. Thinks it'l be a nice plant when she's done. Good luck everyone, some really good plants!! :goodjob::high-five:
DSC0019412.JPG
DSC0019911.JPG

:peace:

Great looking plants all :bravo: Some great work being done here at :420:

My entry is Purple Kush grown from clone. Roots Organic soil and GH nutes used.

She went 62 days. I harvested her an hour ago and the smell is sooo nice!

420_514.jpg

420_518.jpg

Good luck to everyone :thumb:

Firestorm

Presenting Firestorm (Pineapple Express x Grapefruit Diesel), my first cross from the breeding program 3 months ago. She's now 43 days in flower. Growing in 2L Coco Coir hempy SOG, feeding her Blue Planet Nutrients. Thought I showcase her beauty here. More of her next month. :Namaste:

MG_2514.jpg
MG_2509.jpg

OK i'm back!!!! astonr420 here back from the dead laptop!!! I couldn't enter last month due to my laptop crashing on me!!! so here is my B.C. God Bud 2 days before harvest!!!

B.C. God Bud
POTM_Dec11.jpg
POTM_Dec11_1.jpg

:peacetwo:
&
:goodluck:

Here is one of my FI Kushes a few cycles ago. Exclusive to my family and clone only at this point she is the perfect hybridization of 2 dank indicas. Grown 100% Veganic in homemade soil using vegan teas and fermented plant materials she turns wonderful fall colors towards the end of her life with no temp drop needed and tastes as good as she looks if not better with an intense grape/fruity taste with strong kush undertones on the exhale with a creamy purple taste that lingers on the palate giving a very pleasant flavorful experience all the way to the pure white ash that it leaves behind. The high is a head denting couch locking indica high that comes on almost instantly and will put you to sleep before you can finish the bowl. Great entries by all as usual good luck and jah bless you all and your ladies :Namaste:

P101002018.JPG

P1010019_-_Copy1.JPG

Not the clearest shots i've gotten but they show the colors and trich coverage enough for me to want to enter it. Its like a crap shoot trying to get really nice shots when you are taking them in the room with lights on unless you have a super nice camera which sadly i do not. sorry rambling from my last sativa session lol good luck everyone. Peace

fucin beautiful cant wait to s what ya brng hoss

Back
Top Bottom