We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.
Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.
The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.
Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!
Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
- SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
- SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
- SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.
Also, submit your best high resolution photos to email@example.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print editions.
1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.
2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.
3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.
4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.
6. Self-nominations only.
7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.
8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.
9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) may result in a disqualification.
Consolidated Entries for February 2012
GodsTichome - Sugar Cane
Astonr420 - Cotton Candy OG
ilikebike - Pure Power Plant
nugslinger420 - Pineapple Express
Dipez - GDP
Mr. Krip - Kannabia Power Skunk
Blizeek - Darth Vader OG
jandre2k3 - Black
Icemud - Kali Kandi
Xlr8 - Soma Lavender
253chiefin - Blackberry
grizzly3327 - G-13
djkurisu1 - Jack Herer
Twelve12 - Firestorm #7
bigirishdoode - Trailor Trash