Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Cultivator

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • TacticalGrow

Votes: 23 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title, Case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Only one nominee per member.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

3. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

5. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

I nominate Buckshot. His plants are always superb and his pictures are first rate.....He also helps any one with any problem that comes up. He is one of the glue people that holds 420 together. A first rate person and grower. :bravo:

I would like to nominate Sense Amelia.
Yes im aware that i always seem to be nominating my peeps, but i promise you i will get out more and discover more talent :rofl:

Sense Amelia is the epitome of a member of the month.

First time grower, yet managed to pull of a perfect grow.
confident and imaginative yet willing to soak up every word of advice given.
but more than any of this, Sense has plonked herself right in the middle of our little family and fits right in, gets on well with everyone and i doubt a single person is able to read her 1st journal without slipping out a cheeky grin.

Welcome to 420 Sense =D

Great enteries so far, lets make another BIG line up!

I would like to nominate GitterGreen as the guy has just pulled of some PRO Style grow! It is one of the most beautiful plants I have ever seen , serious! Love the whole super soil mix by Doc Bud and other and Gittergreen smashed it first time!!:bravo:

Also the guy only helps when he can and doesn't go around helping every post with information he has no idea of.

If you havent experienced it yourself don't go trying to help others by looking at deficiency charts, they can do that themselves, us Noob growers need proper advice not Rep searching advice. :Namaste:

Aint nothing wrong with the charts, I need me Charts :helpsmilie::rofl:

I just feel for the poor guy who got a problem an 4 different sets of advice, I say, help when you can, we all need it. Just sometimes I don't think the help that is given is from experience its sometimes from bad advice they have been given and the cycle goes on. Not talking about you GIGABANE , I think you deserve a MOTM Title. I used to do it myself but in the end we learn from good advice and personal experience. If one of us has a problem and stops the problem then you learn from this and know yourself what and why it happened and can pass that knowledge on. Just saying don't pass on advice you have only heard from someone else because that advice might not be the same for another grower as we all do it different.

But most knowledge on here is from very experienced growers and I myself have learnt most of my knowledge off here like most of us , thanks :420:

Aint nothing wrong with the charts, I need me Charts :helpsmilie::rofl:

I just feel for the poor guy who got a problem an 4 different sets of advice, I say, help when you can, we all need it. Just sometimes I don't think the help that is given is from experience its sometimes from bad advice they have been given and the cycle goes on. Not talking about you GIGABANE , I think you deserve a MOTM Title. I used to do it myself but in the end we learn from good advice and personal experience. If one of us has a problem and stops the problem then you learn from this and know yourself what and why it happened and can pass that knowledge on. Just saying don't pass on advice you have only heard from someone else because that advice might not be the same for another grower as we all do it different.

But most knowledge on here is from very experienced growers and I myself have learnt most of my knowledge off here like most of us , thanks :420:

;)
its cool, i get it, 'too many cooks spoil the broth' especially when some of those cooks are only kitchen porters, lol.

i know you didnt mean me, ive a terrible memory and im always happy to state whether its data or speculation or my super google-fu =D

a lot of people could learn something from glittergreen, he knows when he should speak up and when to pipe down...that there is wisdom you cant buy in a bottle ;)

I would like to nominate Jon705 for January 2013 Member of the Month.
The reason I nominate him is he's always willing to give his time helping others with grow room design and help with there grow problems. He spends alot of time keeping his journal updated which helps alot of newer growers as well as veterans.

I like to nominate Cultivator! He has an awesome grow going and he has no problem with helping others. I always go to him when there is someone in the forums who needs help with hydro. And a week later the member who was helped, was always pleased with the info Cultivator gave him. He saves alot of growers plants. Input very positive and direct. Great knowledge indeed :thumb:

I like to nominate Cultivator! He has an awesome grow going and he has no problem with helping others. I always go to him when there is someone in the forums who needs help with hydro. And a week later the member who was helped, was always pleased with the info Cultivator gave him. He saves alot of growers plants. Input very positive and direct. Great knowledge indeed :thumb:

:clap:

:loopy: THANKS Giga!! I never expected to see anyone nominate little old me! I'm blushing now! All I know is those plants make me very happy and I hope I can continue to knock it out now and keep going and growing. :peace:

Holy K Rap it's true... thank you OMM I am honored. I wish I could come close to those who have taken this title but alas I cannot...

Rock on MOTM winners

Back
Top Bottom