• Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Mcloadie

Votes: 24 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Welcome to the 420 Member of the Month Contest thread

Please note that after much Cannadeliberation the staff has decided to make a few experimental improvements to our Member of the Month contest. Our intention is to include not only our valued growers, but more of our non-growing members in this one contest as well. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest but we feel that our Plant and Bud Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
Beginning this month, the staff will select the nominees and members will determine the winner by poll.

The contest will be open for staff submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. The staff is expected to include their reason for nominating the member. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month. Please bear with us, should the thread need to be locked during the nominating period.

*********​

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title, Case of Rolling Papers, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry. This rule does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to staff by PM. Please do not nominate or suggest nomination in the contest thread.

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

4. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

So far we've received a whopping ONE nomination for Member of the Month. :cheer:

Staff will begin communication in the back regarding who we think are worthy this week.

Please send all suggestions to @420 Girl. :thanks:
:Namaste:

Wow!!! Only one person? I haven't nominated anyone because most of the ones I would, have already won. I really need to get back to the forums more often...I guess it will still be interesting to see who the staff chooses.

:popcorn:

:popcorn:

Is this the month N/A wins? :rofl:

We've got 6 nominations so far that we are discussing in the back. This is a very time consuming process and we are grateful for your patience, understanding and support. :thanks:

now who would take the time to become N/A? :hmmmm:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Why whatever do you mean? This is my main account I swear!!!

With that said I have a riddle for thee.

The sea, full of Fish
Only the great Carnivorous Fish knows truth
The sharks attack but do not see far
But the barricuda Fish sees all.
For knowledge of the truth of bud
Seak the wisdom of the Fishy one

Alright guys and gals, here are the first 4 nominees:

Hash Hound - He is helpful and positive, yet he has a humble approach. He embraces new ideas and contributes information of value to the site.

Icemud - Super helpful, very knowledgeable and a really thoughtful, intelligent grower. He's always handing out helpful information in a variety of different threads; mainly journals, but he's also been seen greeting new members in their intro threads and commenting on a news article here and there.

Fuzzy Duck - He's a good guy, very helpful whether it's giving advice and support to other members, or giving support to the staff by reporting posts that could use our assistance/attention.

Mcloadie - He has a lot of informative posts and is really helpful with the newer growers just getting started with their journals. He has been showing some great DIY info as well.

We're still discussing some others in the back so if any of you have any more suggestions, be sure to get them into me by the 15th!

Back
Top Bottom