Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cultivator - AMS

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Bigirishdoode - Blue Dream

Votes: 19 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title, a case of Rolling Papers, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Consolidated Entries

Jon705 - PK

DSCF0305.JPG

DSCF0338.JPG

Cannasensei - Mendoxchemdawg

420magjournal_2501.jpg

420magjournal_245.jpg

Cola Monster - Super Silver Mist

DSC054462.JPG

DSC054352.JPG

Jandre2k3 - Purple Mr. Nice

DSCN041711.JPG

Image1081.jpg

OG1969 - Blackcherry Soda

2013_014.jpg

2013_003.jpg

Scopopulus - Vanilla Kush

100_13665.JPG

100_13624.JPG

Steeliesteve - Chernobyl

20130302_202234.jpg

20130302_202604.jpg

Vick074 - OG Kush

OG_nug_69_2.jpg

OG_nug_69_2_closeup.jpg

Shrute - Chocolope x OG18

IMG_084011.JPG

Screen_Shot_2013-03-03_at_6_53_35_PM.png

Buckshot - Haze

DSC_0602_buds.jpg

JokerJohn - Nirvana Wonder Woman

21360.jpg

11778.jpg

Bigblz - Blz Bud

image1054.jpg

Cultivator - AMS

2013-03-14_16_22_31.jpg

2013-03-14_16_22_25.jpg

Bigirishdoode - Blue Dream

20130314_125942notm.jpg

20130314_125533notm.jpg

Hey :420:'ers, I ll start this off with a nug of my pk.This nug weights 1.5 grams and has been in a jar for 10 days now.This is definetly the frostiest strain Ive ever grown, it has that traditional purple musty grape taste, its very dense and potency is through the roof! I find its one of the best strains for back pain. I light up a spliff of this after a 3-4 hr defoliation session and it really helps me deal with my aching back, or maybe im just so baked after one of these that I dont care about my back:). Good luck everyone:peace:
DSCF0305.JPG

DSCF0338.JPG

Trying this again. Same strain new nug lol.
Mendoxchemdawg grown last crop weighs 6.6 grams.
Vegged for 3 weeks under 600hps and 400mh
Flowered under 3x600w Hps
With the aroma of a dirty hippy taking a musky skunk to brown town in the back of an idling peterbilt parked in a fruit patch she is a musky sweet treat that's sure to please. A perfect blend of chemdawg sister and Mendocino purps means she smells like a.lady and hits like a wrecking ball.
12-13 weeks to ripen, so ull need patience with her.
420magjournal_2501.jpg
420magjournal_245.jpg

They say a.pic is worth a thousand words, well my photography abilities (not to mention my camera) are lacking so I figured I better include some words too ;) .I always have posters remorse tho. Soon as I enter I find another pic in the group that was better lol.

Yeah yeah...
Can I get an ashamed looking emoticon looking down awkwardly kicking the gravel around, with shoulders slouched & hands in pockets? Lol
I guess I should stop postwhoring all over the page that should be mainly entries eh? Lol

Feel free to delete admin

For the windy month of March I'll go with a couple nug. shots of my indoor frost covered Super Silver Mist that's been in curing since harvesting last November and tasting sweet as ever with a nice uplifting Sativa high that leaves one wanting more & more. Peace my fellow growers and rock on all!:ganjamon:

DSC054462.JPG

Flip side
DSC054352.JPG

I think I'll enter my Purple Mr. Nice this month if that's okay with y'all... :cheesygrinsmiley: The sugar leaves were so frosty, I actually kept them on instead of giving a close shave. It sure was some nice smooth smoke. I'll be growing this one again very soon.

It kinda looks like flash washout... Click the pic to see what's really goin' on here. That's frosty goodness everywhere.

My usual trich shot. Note the purple that arrived without having to introduce cold. I think if I had let them go longer it would have been even more prominent.

I think I'll enter my Purple Mr. Nice this month if that's okay with y'all... :cheesygrinsmiley: The sugar leaves were so frosty, I actually kept them on instead of giving a close shave. It sure was some nice smooth smoke. I'll be growing this one again very soon.

It kinda looks like flash washout... Click the pic to see what's really goin' on here. That's frosty goodness everywhere.

My usual trich shot. Note the purple that arrived without having to introduce cold. I think if I had let them go longer it would have been even more prominent.

Beautiful NUgs there

I'd like to enter my Vanilla Kush. She weighs about 7 grams. Taste is like a very hashy kush, nice and smooth. Smell is mostly musky and earthy with a touch of floral. It is not as instantly potent as some other strains, but is a good one for building up and relaxing late at night and going to sleep.
She's been curing since harvest a couple months ago, and is still in the jar waiting for her day in the bowl!:hookah:
Hope you enjoy her as much as I do!
100_13665.JPG
100_13624.JPG

:peace:

Haha no problem mate, I always Fk up posting pics lol.

Just click the little report sign on the posts u want deleted and admin will get em taken care of soon as they get a second.

I'd like to enter my Chernobyl. Its from my first harvested plant ever. It was some of the frostiest bud I'd seen in a long time. She's been in the jar about 2 weeks now. Has a funky lime koolaid smell and the taste is similar. Notice the purpling?
20130302_202234.jpg
20130302_202604.jpg

I'd like to enter this nug of personally grown OG Kush, jar cured for 10 days.
This nugget is so covered in trichomes, it sparkles in any light.
Beautiful diesel, carroty aroma, with an uppity energetic high that lasts for 4 hours.
By far the best OG I have ever grown. I am very proud of her, and her sister's.
And wish I could send everyone samples, because she's well..
Yum..;)

OG_nug_69_2.jpg

OG_nug_69_2_closeup.jpg

Hey guys, I'm a new member, and I snapped a cool shot of a nug of Chocolope x OG18 that I think is worth posting.
IMG_084011.JPG

another in different light
Screen_Shot_2013-03-03_at_6_53_35_PM.png

Smell is hazey with kush and spiciness when it gets broken up
Thanks all :thumb:

Beautiful Nugget ther Vick, dang going for back to back with MOTM and NOTM , it's a beautifule thing my friend, Peace OG.

Thanks OG!
heck, why not a?
I've entered her twice already in the past.
It's all in good fun anyway.

incredible entries so far guys!

Back
Top Bottom