Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Feminizedmeat - Paradise

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Bigirishdoode - Purple#1

Votes: 16 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
PerfectGardens.com contributes the following item to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Consolidated Entries

Spring2012 - Think Different Auto

IMAG006924.jpg

IMAG007223.jpg

Cola Monster - G.D.P. x AK-47

Indoor_G_D_P_x_AK-47_Day_57_of_Flowering.jpg

G_D_P_x_AK-47_Cola1.jpg

Jandre2k3 - Purple Mr. Nice

DSCN03017.JPG

DSCN02898.JPG

Alkhemist - Bigbud x Super Skunk#1

bigbud_x_superskunk_1_2.jpg

DSCF14232.JPG

Cultivator - AMS

2013-03-04_16_52_02.jpg

2013-03-04_17_06_17.jpg

Doctor Dread - Flo

16214.JPG

017298.JPG

Alaskan1 - Lemon Kush

IMAG017015.jpg

IMAG016820.jpg

Renk23 - AK-47

image995.jpg

Feminizedmeat - Paradise

2013-03-10_11-42-21_646.jpg

2013-03-10_01-50-33_490.jpg

Bigirishdoode - Purple#1

DSCI1082potm.jpg

DSCI1104potm.jpg

Well since I got skunked in last months contest which is all good as it's not about who won or lost I reached back into my archives to find some better stuff from past grows like this G.D.P. x AK-47 strain I created that I hope get's a thumbs up plus a few votes in the process. Peace & good luck all!:ganjamon:

G_D_P_x_AK-47_Cola1.jpg

spring- ever since watching seemorebuds grow "think different" under LED's ive been wanting to try it myself- SOO great to see yours herre!! :cheesygrinsmiley: awesome to see it in soil too :thumb:

Well since I got skunked in last months contest which is all good as it's not about who won or lost I reached back into my archives to find some better stuff from past grows like this G.D.P. x AK-47 strain I created that I hope get's a thumbs up plus a few votes in the process. Peace & good luck all!:ganjamon:

G_D_P_x_AK-47_Cola1.jpg

Thats is crazy cola monster u are a boss!

Thanks for the kind words mates and in all truth I'm just a five year novice but learned quickly once I got legal & found a love for organic gardening as it's the best job going and made everything else I've done previously seem somewhat boring. There's nothing like growing the good ol' 420! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Great entries so far, much respect. So many new people, so many great growers. I'm excited to see these contests gaining so much popularity...

Here is a Flo plant I just finished up. FF Happy Frog soil, Blue Planet Nutrients, 400w HPS, and lots of love... One of the stinkiest plants I've ever grown. Musky, sweet, fruity, hard to put a finger on. Very heavy buzz, knock out smoke for sure. Dried out to around 30g, not too shabby for how little she was. Good luck to all participants, and thanks to the staff and sponsors for the prize packages.

16214.JPG

017298.JPG

Back
Top Bottom