Votes: 2 2.9%
  • TaylorMade420 - Strawberry Blue

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Mono - Double Berry

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title, 1 Case of Rolling Papers, and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
PerfectGardens.com contributes the following item to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Consolidated Entries

Purpsdro420 - Mystery Plant

image1317.jpg

image1316.jpg

Cola Monster - G.D.P. x Silver Mist

G_D_P_x_Silver_Mist5.jpg

G_D_P_x_Silver_Mist_Main_Cloa.jpg

Catfishh - Chem-Dog

DSC_0484E1.jpg

Cabowabo - Auto Osirus

AFG_071.png

O-3.png

420GodsTrichome - Wild Thailand

2013-04-04_16-43-41_757.jpg

2013-04-04_16-44-22_677.jpg

Cultivator - Ams

2013-03-18_16_23_49.jpg

2013-03-18_16_23_54.jpg

Shrute - Critical Hog

IMG_112222.JPG

IMG_116414.JPG

Alkhemist - Pineapple Express

P10000164.JPG

P10000133.JPG

OldMedMan - China Yuman

yuman1.jpg

yumanbud2.jpg

JokerJohn - SLH

DSCN25911.JPG

DSCN25861.JPG

Cannasensei - Mendo x Chemdawg

420magjournal_1100.jpg

420magjournal_1107.jpg

Ronnie6690 - OG #18

IMG_14778.JPG

IMG_14608.JPG

TaylorMade420 - Strawberry Blue

DSCN18444.JPG

DSCN18436.JPG

Mono - Double Berry

SAM_04754.JPG

SAM_047010.JPG

For your consideration & from the same crop as last month's G.D.P. x AK-47 entry here's a couple shots of my all organic CO2 induced G.D.P. x Silver Mist strain right before harvesting. Good luck all and keep it green! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

G_D_P_x_Silver_Mist5.jpg

G_D_P_x_Silver_Mist_Main_Cloa.jpg

cola monster seems like you always pull and rabbit out of you hat when ever you want... very nice cola, is that yellow color because of the grow light?

Hey catfishh! Yeah it's the 1000 watt H.P.S. lights I got running that makes the photo glow with yellow plus the camera setting I use also. And that's one heck of a beauty you threw up yourself sir and trumps mine right from the start as you can't beat them big ol' buds grown under to sun. Nice job and keep it up! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

My entry for this month is World of Seeds Wild Thailand. Grown under 600w HPS, with Blue Planet 3 part + Blue Bloom Booster. I really like the way this plant groes, and if the final smoke is even a little better than the tester bud, this will be in my stable for a LONG time, good ripper weed. Here is the description as per the breeder.

World of Seeds Landraces Wild Thailand is a pure landrace coming from the islands of Ko Chang (Thailand). Wild Thailand is one of the varieties with the highest content in THC of the world. It is loved by Thailand croppers who take it to Bangkok affording the hardest law of this country. Wild Thailand is one of the varieties more productive in Thailand, maybe because of being one genetic variant produced by those expert croppers, because of it, it has a relatively short harvesting time. It's smell and flavour will show you Asia, and it's effects will take you to the mysterious temples of Bangkok. Cannabis seeds can be planted indoors (less than 1,5m high), outdoors or in your greenhouse (up to 3m high). The growing time indoors is 1-2 weeks. Then you can enjoy harvesting the aromatic, sugary, aminoacids and cannabinoids marijuana buds for 75-80 days. If you are an outside farmer, these cannabis seeds will surprise you late November. As Wild Thailand came from a country with quite a mild climate, it's cannabis seeds are highly resistant to mushrooms and plague (depending on the plague). Irrigation tolerance is high. Yield is 350gr/m2 indoor and 450-500gr/m2 outdoor.

2013-04-04_16-43-41_757.jpg
2013-04-04_16-44-22_677.jpg

It is always an honor to compete with what I believe to be some of the best in the scene, good luck to all!

Peace and God bless,
GT

I cannot compete with the size of some of those colas! Those are some major buds!!! Amazing entries everybody
:thumb:
I will enter my Critical Hog by TH Seeds for my first shot at Plant of the Month. This is a cross between Tennessee Hog, and Critical Mass from Basque Country, Spain. It was grown with very little veg time, and ended up being a lovely short stubby lady. It was grown in coco + perlite under a 600w hps. I was lucky to get this nice pheno from popping 1 bean. No hermie problems, and a very easy to grow strain.
IMG_112222.JPG

IMG_116414.JPG

I hope you enjoy! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hay Shrute,
What is it that makes think you would have a Herm problem?? Was there a weak strain in one of the seeded males that I assume pollenated a clone...? That's kind of happens when you don't know the real genetics of your product, not saying you don't know your product, I was just curious why you thought you'd have hermies...?

Hay Shrute,
What is it that makes think you would have a Herm problem??

Sometimes when working with feminized seeds, hermies will pop up now and then. I've seen people get bad luck and have gotten bad luck myself with certain feminized seeds going herm. I was just letting people know that this strain does not tend to do so

Gday all!
some fine specimens! and CM- you are one sick dude! :cheesygrinsmiley:

thought i'd chuck in one of my `liL feminized pineapple expresses from G13labs- here@ 7 weeks just before flushing:
P10000164.JPG

P10000133.JPG

each of those colas are just phatter and twice the length of a 500ml 'V' can, as a rough comparison
goodluck everyone! and enjoy the showing! :cheesygrinsmiley:
*runs off with CM's POTM* :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom