Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Smokemupm8 - Kiksum

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Alaskan1 - Lemon Kush

Votes: 21 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title, 1 Case of Rolling Papers, and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Consolidated Entries

Purpsdro420 - Casey Jones

image1321.jpg

Catfishh - Elephant Berry

DSC_0959-ed.jpg

DSC_1107ed-420-mag.jpg

Cola Monster - Bubba Kush

April_N_O_T_M_Organic_Bubba_Kush.JPG

JokerJohn - Chanel +

DSCN24742.JPG

DSCN24753.JPG

Doctor Dread - Flo

04467.JPG

09718.JPG

Smoke2Js - Purple Poison

Smoke2Js_Purple_Poison.jpg

Cultivator - Ams

20130121_145657.jpg

20130121_145644.jpg

Cannasensei - Jack-Pot

420magjournal_1222.jpg

Notm11.jpg

Icemud - Blackberry Kush

IMG_20120908_093921.jpg

IMG_20120908_094009.jpg

Jon705 - Purple Kush

31241.JPG

1_2_8.jpg

Alkhemist - Gigabud

P10006622.JPG

P10006681.JPG

Smokemupm8 - Kiksum

2013-04-05_14_07_52.jpg

2013-04-05_14_08_40.jpg

Alaskan1 - Lemon Kush

image54.jpeg

261399_128839927301178_382262927_n.jpg

Casey jones, smell was so strong it almost burned your nose, it was sort of a spicy smell. The high was absolutely amazing, it would make you wanna get up and do shit or just veg on the couch it was the best of both. Just wish I woulda clones her....

image1321.jpg

this my elephant berry a cross between elephant and blackberry lots of medium sized solid buds deep in purple when you can see through the abundance of crystals, it has a very energizing type of buzz, you don't go straight to the couch...the smell is a pungent indicia with a hint of sweet...now the taste is all about the sweet taste of a blackberry, it kind-of leaves you smacking your tongue to the roof of your mouth...it also knocked down my head ache which I get when blood pressure is to high...thanks for taking the time look in at my photos and read the little story. catfishh.

For the month of April I'll go with a solo shot of some all organic greenhouse grown Bubba Kush. Best of luck all & keep up the good work! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

April_N_O_T_M_Organic_Bubba_Kush.JPG

I had two Bubba Kush plants outside for 2012 they beautiful plants lots and lots of big fan leaves, nugs were medium to large in size, the only thing that didn't impress me was no smell, and I got my clones from a friend that only does clones and gives his mothers out to friends and only asks for a jar of product, anyway, shit happens, it's a crazy world...oh one quick question, are "Blue Plant Nuts." organic? Thanks again for listening to me babel on, good luck, Catfishh.

April my favorite month of the Year! and lets kick if off with some Chanel +

Very nice tasting bud , relaxing head high and long couch lock, great if you have a whole day to waste on the couch :thumb:
:thanks:

DSCN24742.JPG
DSCN24753.JPG

Goodluck guys!

:Namaste:

Flo

Musk, menthol, cedar, rosewood, these are some of the flavors I get when I whiff this batch of Flo. Grown under a 400 watt HPS in Fox Farm Happy Frog soil. Thanks to Corey aka Blue Planet Nutrients.

04467.JPG

09718.JPG

Thought I'd run this up the flag pole and see who salutes. BTW fantastic photos of some awesome nugs so far. For your viewing pleasure, Purple Poison a cross between Durban Poison , and a very Purple Landrace Kush. My camera is janky, (it got dropped in water) I could only get one good shot, then realized that there were products In the shot that had to be removed. Assorted sodas and snackage. Enjoy.
Smoke2Js_Purple_Poison.jpg

Looking sweet in here folks... dang

Ok. My take on jtr. Friend of mine dubbed it "jack-pot" last night so well go with that lol.
Classic ripper smell. Strong lemony odor with deep undertones of pepper and organic soil. A very expansive smoke, taste like a frozen lemon going down then expands to the point of seeing a few people black out. She's smooth as a babies as but she expands so hard you will cough almost guaranteed. Nice uplifting and surprisingly long lasting high. Makes u look "baked " red eyes dumb expression etc. But leaves you energized and focused on the task at hand. Great for the hard worker that needs relief and laser focus. I take a gravity before work at about 5a.m. and am usually happy limber and pain free til 3. Quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

420magjournal_1222.jpg
Notm11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom