Votes: 4 6.0%
  • JokerJohn - Joker Haze

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • 420GodsTrichome - Auto NYCD x Auto AK47

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Consolidated Entries

Ilikebike - Purple Mr. Nice

DSCF26571.JPG

DSCF2667.JPG

BluDreamZ - Grape Ape

grapeape3.jpg

Cola Monster - Cherry Kush

Cherry_Kush_Nuggets1.JPG

Cherry_Kush_Nugget_2.jpg

Alexandros - Fruit Spirit

Fruit_Spirit_ready_.JPG

Fruit_Spirit_.JPG

Cannasensei - Mendo x Chemdawg

DSCN04049.JPG

DSCN04029.JPG

Caregiverken - Cookies

bowlofcookies551.JPG

GSCclose55.JPG

Purpsdro420 - Purple Mr. Nice Guy

image1679.jpg

image1678.jpg

Smoke2Js - Blueberry Kush

DSCF00399.JPG

DSCF00405.JPG

Jon705 - Purple Kush

notm21.JPG

notm.JPG

Budgreene - Pineapple Express x GDP

019272.JPG

018314.JPG

Alexandros - Unknown

clear_cones.jpg

Mono - Double Berry

SAM_05073.JPG

SAM_05057.JPG

Alkhemist - Pineapple Express

P10009681.JPG

P10009781.JPG

JokerJohn - Joker Haze

DSCN33183.JPG

DSCN33122.JPG

420GodsTrichome - Auto NYCD x Auto AK47

GTsAutoAK47xNYCD2.jpg

Heres my entry.

DSCF26571.JPG
DSCF2667.JPG

Strain Name: Purple Mr. Nice
Genetics: GPD x Mr. Nice
Grade: A+. Haven't had buds that ever looked like this.
Type: A hybrid heavy on the indica side.
Price: $320/oz
Looks: Mr. Nice Guy is an amazing looking strain. Right off the bat you notice the buds have little to no green color to them. These are frosted buds with strong purple coloring and very long deep orange colored hairs. These buds have major bag appeal.

Smell: The smells reminds me a bit of an orchard. It's kind of fruity but I can't really describe it with one kind of fruit. Very strong and pungent smelling, almost smelling of skunk at some times. The smell is definitely earthy/skunky smell as well as a faint hint of fruit.

Taste: This has an extremely hashy, spicy and fruity on the inhale, and a bit earthy and musty on the exhale. It's a complex variety of flavors with a fruity aftertaste. It kind of reminds you of fruit, more of an orchard than a specific fruit you may eat, but is an overall very pleasant taste.

Buzz Type: It doesn't seem very potent but it does creep on you. If you have just a few hits you will sleep great if you just do it right before bed. This strain relieved a lot of my eating disorders, stress, depression, and insomnia. It also provided an ever-so-slight head high.

Buzz Length: A few tokes gets me couch locked for hours. This is definitely a hybrid heavy on the indica side. I barely want to even stay awake after smoking it; it's definitely a nighttime medicine. The effect sets in over the course of 3 or 4 minutes resulting in a relaxing yet not overly potent high.

Overall: I would recommend this bud for anyone that smokes in general but more for those who like smoking but don't like being totally spaced out. The looks of the bud are nice— my buds were nicely manicured. Overall, this bud is by far my personal favorite for the high it gives me.

Thanks for checkin out my entry and good luck to all!

For your consideration here's a couple shots of some indoor organic "Cherry Kush" that turned out extremely nice with a sweet cherry aftertaste just as advertised. Good luck all!:goodluck: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Cherry_Kush_Nuggets1.JPG

Cherry_Kush_Nugget_2.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Hello and happy May.
Here's my indoor organic Fruit Spirit
:Namaste:

The smoke from Fruit Spirit is beyond outstanding. Its combination of super sweet taste along with a pleasant head high is guaranteed to make this marijuana plant one of your favourites. The aroma experienced while growing this magnificent specimen is accompanied by an even more exquisite experience when smoked. Truly one of our best-tasting feminized strains, an absolute splendour to smoke with every hit tasting like a mouthful of blueberries.
Yield 50-60 grams
Harvest month Early October
Height of the plant 50-60 cm
Genetic background Blueberry x White Widow
Effect High (sweet taste)
Cannabinoid content Extremely high: 22%
Flowering time 8 weeks
Type Sativa: 60% Indica: 40%
Fruit_Spirit_ready_.JPG
Fruit_Spirit_.JPG

Chemdawg dominant pheno of Mendoxchemdawg. Smells like hash berries and good dirt taste like a musky slice of huckleberry pie.
DSCN04049.JPG

DSCN04029.JPG

wow the show just started and the hits keep coming!
well done all of you! makes me proud to be a member of a group that can grow something so pretty I wouldn't want to smoke it!

yeah like that could happen:)

Cookies grown outdoors (lite depervation) in Cali just harvested a week ago
I smoke the popcorn and share the big ones with friends
bowlofcookies551.JPG

Here is the nug of the month! I wish you guys could taste and smell it! :)
GSCclose55.JPG

Thanks man your looks like it put out bigger nugs my were mostly small but it was a rooted clone I didn't need so I threw it into flower and that's what I got lol. I almost didn't enter mine this month after I seem yours up but my girl talked me into it. Good job man and good lck everyone!!

Good call purps. I'd have swore they were from the same plant. U just used a slightly better cam it appears. That can make ALL the difference in these. And who doesn't love a macro? Ur entry made me wanna edit mine lol

And that's not to take away from your gorgeous nugs Ilikebike. Just for my taste I like his pictures just a smidge better hardly at all but a smidge lol

Ladies and Gents, Blueberry Kush. She is an Indica Dom (80/20) a genetic variant of Blueberry. THC ranges from 15 to 25 %, this sample was grown indoors by a pro and tested at 22% THC . This large nug was most of an eighth I received for customer appreciation. It's longer than my lighter. I was going to include it in the shots, but i decided against it. Still dialing in my new camera.
DSCF00399.JPG
DSCF00405.JPG
:peace:

Some info on Blueberry Kush
Classification: Indica (80%)/Sativa (20%)
Lineage: 2000 1st place High Times Cannabis Cup winner Blueberry x Kush
Growing Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Garden Skills: Intermediate to advanced
Flowering Time: 6 - 10 weeks
Yield: Low to moderate (although the quality of properly grown Blueberry Kush more than makes up for the quantity)
THC Range: 15 - 25%

Received this from my local as a customer appreciation award. Tested at 22% THC 2.0% CBD
Nugs are dense and full of color. This bud was not screened for kief so most of the trics remain intact.
She tastes distinctly Kush-like with an aftertaste of blueberries. The combination of the Blueberry flavor and the Kush flavor is divine. Room smells like a blueberry skunk bomb went off after smoking.The effects are immediate, intensity builds until it finally reaches a blissful, peaceful, but intoxicated state of mental and physical medication. I get hungry after smoking this one. I use it for pain relief, insomnia, loss of appetite, spasms,and slowing down my brain .
Definite A+ Top Shelf Action :peace:

Back
Top Bottom