• Mono

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • OldMedMan

Votes: 22 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Welcome to the 420 Member of the Month Contest thread

Please note that after much Cannadeliberation the staff has decided to make a few experimental improvements to our Member of the Month contest. Our intention is to include not only our valued growers, but more of our non-growing members in this one contest as well. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest but we feel that our Plant and Bud Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
Beginning this month, the staff will select the nominees and members will determine the winner by poll.

The contest will be open for staff submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. The staff is expected to include their reason for nominating the member. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month. Please bear with us, should the thread need to be locked during the nominating period.

*********​

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry. This rule does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to staff by PM. Please do not nominate or suggest nomination in the contest thread.

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

4. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Schucks I'm flattered mate. Itd be an honor to even be considered but alas that's not why I'm here ;) someone gotta give these ogs problems to solve or they get rusty ;) haha

good luck to all! I am sure that who is ever nominated will be worthy of the title!

Yeh this MOTM seems to work much better IMO, there is a loads of names who are not just journal dwellers (a bit like myself) who are all over 420 helping growers and starting new threads in a lot of the forums. People who last year would of never been nominated for MOTM but the popular team would.

I bet a lot of 420 members don't even know the journals exist. I mean most do , and a lot follow religiously but I bet there are a lot out there just visiting for certain information and journals is not where they end up, so they end up in all the other forums getting help of the serious members. high all day members who do nothing more but learn about "our" wonderful plant and pass that info on. These guys are now shinning,

Some seriously good growers and people here, many winner will shine this year, good job 420! I like this new way of MOTM. :)

Good luck.....

We've not had many replys this month ?

Do we have many nominees for Mays MOTM comp !

Ya don't have to list names as they will be up in in few days time but a break down of potential nominees made by members & ones selected by 420 staff would be cool :thumb:

fuzzy maybe this is your month buddy!
I sure hope so
We've not had many replys this month ?

Do we have many nominees for Mays MOTM comp !

Ya don't have to list names as they will be up in in few days time but a break down of potential nominees made by members & ones selected by 420 staff would be cool :thumb:

:thumb::thumb::thumb::cheer:Yeah what Canna said!
Come on all you:420:ites FUZZY FUZZY FUZZY!! give it up!
the man is a stawlworth member and is a excellent choice!!!:cheer:
i say we have a protest vote like happened with fish cake... fuzzy or bust!! lol
hey how do you spell stahlworth anyway?

Alright, ladies and gents! I apologize for the late posting. We've decided to include all past nominees (since we started the new version of this contest) that haven't won. Plus a couple news ones. ;) This probably won't be a regular thing every month because of the time and energy it takes to research and discuss this amount of nominees. So without further ado, here are the nominees we have so far:

JJ Bones - He works pretty tirelessly answering questions for newer members and growers. His advice is sound, and to the point. And he posts in a variety of different threads/forum areas. He presents himself and his company in a very helpful, friendly, and professional manner.

VapeDog - He's been described as a "super solid guy". Always polite and helpful in his journals and any post he makes. He's also been an amazing help greeting the new members and making sure they know where the key areas are to check out.

OG1969 - He's been known to greet new members in their intro threads with each greeting made in a personalized manner so as to make the new member feel as welcome as possible. He's also been seen recommending a Sponsors products, and he posts in a handful of different threads, always in a positive and encouraging manner.

Icemud - Super helpful, very knowledgeable and a really thoughtful, intelligent member. He's always handing out helpful information and he posts in a variety of different threads; mainly journals, but he's also greeted new members in their intro threads and even posted in a news article or two.

Hash Hound - He's a positive member and has a helpful, yet humble approach when interacting with others. He embraces new ideas contributes information of value to the site. He's been described as a "super nice guy".

Fuzzy Duck - He's amazingly helpful in the Reported Posts and the Grow FAQ's areas. Always friendly and makes well informed posts.

Hosebomber - He has been helpful with reporting posts. His posts are smart and well informed. His strength is mainly in the Grow Lighting forum and the information and advice he posts there is priceless. He experiments with different forms of lighting techniques and shares what he learns here, thus giving back to the community in a positive way.

Spring2012 - His posts are always positive and upbeat. And he also gives back to the community by sharing what he's learned.

Mono - He posts in a nice, helpful, and encouraging manner. And he's always positive when interacting with other members.

OldMedMan - Not much of an explanation is needed for this nominee. If you know OMM, you know why he's been nominated. He's friendly, funny, encouraging, and an all-around fantastic member.

S1ingblade - He's been seen reaching out to others offering help, kind words and great insight. His posts and journals are informative and he gives good detail on what he is doing and why with not only words, but with photo's as well.

GOSH DANG IT! couldn't we have somebody that I wouldn't vote for?
total BS:)
Much as I love everybody named. Yall got to give it up to FUZZY! always a bridesmaid but never a bride!
and if you dont think he deserves the KUDOS... well yall is wrong!
this coming from the guy thats been lobbying for my buddy OMM.

Alright, ladies and gents! I apologize for the late posting. We've decided to include all past nominees (since we started the new version of this contest) that haven't won. Plus a couple news ones. ;) This probably won't be a regular thing every month because of the time and energy it takes to research and discuss this amount of nominees. So without further ado, here are the nominees we have so far:

JJ Bones - He works pretty tirelessly answering questions for newer members and growers. His advice is sound, and to the point. And he posts in a variety of different threads/forum areas. He presents himself and his company in a very helpful, friendly, and professional manner.

VapeDog - He's been described as a "super solid guy". Always polite and helpful in his journals and any post he makes. He's also been an amazing help greeting the new members and making sure they know where the key areas are to check out.

OG1969 - He's been known to greet new members in their intro threads with each greeting made in a personalized manner so as to make the new member feel as welcome as possible. He's also been seen recommending a Sponsors products, and he posts in a handful of different threads, always in a positive and encouraging manner.

Icemud - Super helpful, very knowledgeable and a really thoughtful, intelligent member. He's always handing out helpful information and he posts in a variety of different threads; mainly journals, but he's also greeted new members in their intro threads and even posted in a news article or two.

Hash Hound - He's a positive member and has a helpful, yet humble approach when interacting with others. He embraces new ideas contributes information of value to the site. He's been described as a "super nice guy".

Fuzzy Duck - He's amazingly helpful in the Reported Posts and the Grow FAQ's areas. Always friendly and makes well informed posts.

Hosebomber - He has been helpful with reporting posts. His posts are smart and well informed. His strength is mainly in the Grow Lighting forum and the information and advice he posts there is priceless. He experiments with different forms of lighting techniques and shares what he learns here, thus giving back to the community in a positive way.

Spring2012 - His posts are always positive and upbeat. And he also gives back to the community by sharing what he's learned.

Mono - He posts in a nice, helpful, and encouraging manner. And he's always positive when interacting with other members.

OldMedMan - Not much of an explanation is needed for this nominee. If you know OMM, you know why he's been nominated. He's friendly, funny, encouraging, and an all-around fantastic member.

S1ingblade - He's been seen reaching out to others offering help, kind words and great insight. His posts and journals are informative and he gives good detail on what he is doing and why with not only words, but with photo's as well.

I'm very shocked to be quite honest. Against all these veteran members I don't stand a chance lol, but just to be nominated and run with them is enough for me to feel like a winner:thanks:

Wow... First of I am smiling ear to ear right now seeing that I was nominated again which makes me proud and happy (blushing) lol :) and then to see all the awesome people up there with me my smile got even bigger. We should just all get together and have one amazing smokeout!! LOL 420 Magazine style! Thank you staff of 420 Magazine for nominating me and for being such the cool people you are! And thank you to all those who have interacted with me whether it was giving or receiving advice, everyone here is awesome!!! I'm going to smoke some purple elephant and celebrate for all of us!!

fuzzy maybe this is your month buddy!
I sure hope so

3rd month in a row... i might just get lucky on that one :thumb:

Pretty big line up this month & a fair few high vote scorers also... i'm going to have no finger nails left by the end of this month :bitingnails::bitingnails::allgood:

Back
Top Bottom