• Spring2012

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Mono

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Welcome to the 420 Member of the Month Contest thread

Please note that after much Cannadeliberation the staff has decided to make a few experimental improvements to our Member of the Month contest. Our intention is to include not only our valued growers, but more of our non-growing members in this one contest as well. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest but we feel that our Plant and Bud Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
Beginning this month, the staff will select the nominees and members will determine the winner by poll.

The contest will be open for staff submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. The staff is expected to include their reason for nominating the member. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month. Please bear with us, should the thread need to be locked during the nominating period.

*********​

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry. This rule does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to staff by PM. Please do not nominate or suggest nomination in the contest thread.

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

4. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

I agree,,,,im a new bee and i allways have had good positive responses from members that genuinely want to help me succeed in my grows.By these members being so kool and professional and not being condiscending my confidence has grown to the point of posting my 7th grow for you all to see in the future.:peace:Thanks for all the help.....Oh and i will be voting.Thanks 420:Namaste:

Alright ladies and gents, here's the line-up for June! :cheer:

CA215 - He is very welcoming and friendly. He contributes a lot of helpful information to the website, and he has been very helpful with reporting posts and alerting the staff to spambots.

KingJohnC - He is quick to subscribe to new journals and has been very helpful in providing advice and information to new members. He has also been very helpful with reporting posts.

Curso - He has been very kind, polite, and helpful in his posts. He's been described as a "super solid grower" and he contributes a lot of good and unique information in the grow room area.

JJ Bones - He works pretty tirelessly answering questions for newer members and growers. His advice is sound, and to the point. And he posts in a variety of different threads/forum areas. He presents himself and his company in a very helpful, friendly, and professional manner.

VapeDog - He's been described as a "super solid guy". Always polite and helpful in his journals and any post he makes. He's also been an amazing help greeting the new members and making sure they know where the key areas are to check out.

OG1969 - He's been known to greet new members in their intro threads with each greeting made in a personalized manner so as to make the new member feel as welcome as possible. He's also been seen recommending a Sponsors products, and he posts in a handful of different threads, always in a positive and encouraging manner.

Icemud - Super helpful, very knowledgeable and a really thoughtful, intelligent member. He's always handing out helpful information and he posts in a variety of different threads; mainly journals, but he's also greeted new members in their intro threads and even posted in a news article or two.

Hash Hound - He's a positive member and has a helpful, yet humble approach when interacting with others. He embraces new ideas contributes information of value to the site. He's been described as a "super nice guy".

Fuzzy Duck - He's amazingly helpful in the Reported Posts and the Grow FAQ's areas. Always friendly and makes well informed posts.

Hosebomber - He has been helpful with reporting posts. His posts are smart and well informed. His strength is mainly in the Grow Lighting forum and the information and advice he posts there is priceless. He experiments with different forms of lighting techniques and shares what he learns here, thus giving back to the community in a positive way.

Spring2012 - His posts are always positive and upbeat. And he also gives back to the community by sharing what he's learned.

Mono - He posts in a nice, helpful, and encouraging manner. And he's always positive when interacting with other members.

Well said by our members, i'm quite new to 420magazine and am feeling pretty surprised yet psyched to even be nominated for motm!
Good going to everyone that's contributing for a better site filled with peace, love, n buds! :bravo: :peace: CA

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::circle-of-love:everyone of you folks!
another nail biter for sure:bitingnails::bitingnails::)

i would love to win member of the month some day if not this month. i would love to have my hand raised as the winner this month and i am in great company on stage with the other nominees for even being considered. i would like to thank everyone who votes in our monthly contests, this is what really makes 420Magazine stand out compared to other forums and magazines. thank you kindly for the nomination, have a good day!

i would love to win member of the month some day if not this month. i would love to have my hand raised as the winner this month and i am in great company on stage with the other nominees for even being considered. i would like to thank everyone who votes in our monthly contests, this is what really makes 420Magazine stand out compared to other forums and magazines. thank you kindly for the nomination, have a good day!

GoodLuck to you sir. You've been a great help to me, hope you win this :)

What an amazing lineup of talent and awesome members!!! I am completely stoked to be recognized amongst the greats!!! Good luck to all that have been nominated!!!!

Back
Top Bottom