Votes: 1 1.1%
  • OG1969 - Blueberry

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Cannasensei - Gigabub

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Scientific Soils contributes the following item to our winner.
PerfectGardens.com contributes the following item to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Consolidated Entries

COKE420 - Grape Ape

photo_2218.JPG

photo_2_85.JPG

Cola Monster - G.D.P. x Silver Mist

Greenhouse_G_D_P_x_Silver_Mist.JPG

G_D_P_x_Silver_Mist2.JPG

Relaxed Lester - Mystery Sativa #2

Update510_0117.jpg

Update510_0099.jpg

Rdooski3 - Dinafem Roadrunner

IMAG1807.jpg

IMAG17822.jpg

BigIrishDoode - Blue Dream

Potm7bd.jpg

Potm7bd2.jpg

Proper1 - Skunk

image2761.jpg

image2760.jpg

Jlt1202 - Deadhead OG

image_516.jpeg

image_422.jpeg

Icemud - Pre 98 Bubba

DSC06616.JPG

DSC066151.JPG

Cultivator - A.M.S

2013-03-04_16_52_02.jpg

Josh223 - Northern Light Blue

Picture_05721.jpg

Picture_05624.jpg

Techman - Blue Dream

18147.jpg

Renk23 - Black Cherry Soda

image91.jpeg

Greensmurf - Wonder Woman

20130708_224329-1.jpg

20130709_231430-1.jpg

OG1969 - Blueberry

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00813.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_00912.JPG

Cannasensei - Gigabub

DSCN09135.JPG

DSCN09212.JPG

For the month of July I'll head back to the great outdoors and enter my G.D.P. x Silver Mist from last years legal garden which ended up over nine feet tall with over four pounds of killer bud come harvest. Good luck all! :goodluck: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Greenhouse_G_D_P_x_Silver_Mist.JPG

G_D_P_x_Silver_Mist2.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Mystery Sativa #2
My submission is my tropically grown outdoor sensemilla that turned almost completely purple in her last few weeks of growing. The only way to describe the smell is that it smells purple.
Update510_0117.jpg
Update510_0099.jpg

Hey everyone! Great entries so far! That purple is beautiful:thumb:

:goodluck:Everybody!

My entry for the month is a wonderful little Dinafem Roadrunner. It tuned out to be a beauty and some great smoke. Also the plant had bud on it all the way down to the base of the stem:)

Type: Indica & Sativa
Flowering: Autoflowering
Height: Medium
Area: Indoor & Outdoor
Genetics: Lowryder #1 x Dinafem #1

IMAG1807.jpg
IMAG17822.jpg

Awesome entries everyone! :goodjob: Im diggin that roadrunner rdooski!!!!

well damn these are all 3 sic entries from the giant redwood gdp :adore:to the grape juice sativa :thedoubletake:,and the cooler bud bomb :drool:,dont know if my entry will stand a chance but shes a gorgeous blue dream that is my pride and joy! :kiss:shes frosted more than any plant i have ever seen,with trichs showing up on the big fan leaves and even the main stems :rollit:shes packing some heavy solid nugs that are bending her over, shes been grown in a 5 gal bucket of coco highly mineralized and drenched regularly with a high brix type myko tea "natures harvest "is the name i think, and bpn root magic when she was transplanted and getting misted with amaze/pgr sprays,and some other high brix products, :)adore:high brix)
i know my tablets pics are not helping me or doing the plants justice but its what i have,
i recently got a refactometer and started testing brix,of course the stunning bd was my first to get tested! and i got a 25! :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:say what! no way!!! thats what i thought, now after 7 tests with many varibles to see if i was doing something wrong, the highest was 26 the lowest is 24, i have tested all my plants most are 13-15, but this baby wont test lower :yahoo:the high test was a small bud from midway up the biggest branch. so if my tests are wrong i know this,, its still way up there:smokin: i honestly have not grown a plant like this before its flat out blowing my mind her perfume fills the house just from barely turning her pot 10 degrees:whoa:
she has at least 2 weeks to go and maybe i should wait till the last min to enter, but i just wanna share her with ppl that dont see my journal i dont care if i win or not,dont get me wrong it would be great if everybody thinks shes as beautiful as i do, :rocker: and the timing would be fantastic i just ran out of bpn & the sns,and that butter machine would be just awesome to have,butter is my favorite edible ,but that part is up to you guys and the competition is stiff allready! but i am just excited to show her,i wish we had smell-o-net her berry,fruit,perfume is intoxicating, :yummy:brushing up against her gums up my arm hair :thedoubletake:and spiffy always knows when i have been in the tent she says she can smell me across the room:) ok enough of the pitch heres the picsx more can be found in my gallery & journal, all are welcome to visit,pull up a bean bag grab a cup of java and have a puff of blue dream with me
Potm7bd.jpg
Potm7bd2.jpg

Damn!! I was going to.... never mind:)

This month I wanted to enter my Pre 98 Bubba that I just harvested yesterday. I've been trying to get this plant down for 3 runs now and so far this one turned out very impressive. I am using all natural nutrients in a high mineralized soil 2nd generation.

DSC06616.JPG
DSC066151.JPG

Back
Top Bottom