Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Doctor Dread - Flo

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Legit Spam - Wonder Woman

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Consolidated Entries

Jon705 - CH9 Jack

jack_61.JPG

notm_winner.JPG

COKE420 - Platinum Kush

IMG_20130628_134432_067.jpg

IMG_20130628_133247_125.jpg

Cola Monster - Super Grape Ape

Super_Grape_Ape_420_Jar.jpg

Super_Grape_Ape-15.JPG

Relaxed Lester - Mystery Sativa

Update510_0137.jpg

Update510_0152.jpg

Vick074 - Ambrosia

dimond_OG_4_ambrosia1.jpg

diamond_OG_4_ambrosia_2.jpg

Renk23 - Black Cherry Soda

image87.jpeg

Josh223 - Northern Light Blue

Picture56.jpg

Picture_2393.jpg

Icemud - Skywalker Og

DSC065661.JPG

DSC065651.JPG

Jlt1202 - Northern Lights

image92.jpeg

photo488.JPG

Cannasensei - Gigabub

DSCN11074.JPG

DSCN10936.JPG

TaylorMade420 - Fruity Chronic Juice

DSCN22861.JPG

DSCN22912.JPG

Doctor Dread - Flo

102100.JPG

Legit Spam - Wonder Woman

NOTMENTRY.jpg

I ll start this month off with a nug of CH9 Jack that I grew in promix with BPN's High yield system in a 6 gallon black cloth grocery bag.The lineage is Jack Herer x Ed Rosenthal Super Bud x Hashplant x CH9 feminized Pollen.In flower it smelled exactly like cotton candy so I was suprised by the complex earthy musky flavor it now has after 2 months of curing.This is a very easy strain to grow and its a great yielder, I like it so much that it is now one of my main strains. good luck everyone and happy Canada day to all the Canadians here:)
jack_61.JPG
notm_winner.JPG

My entry for the blistering month of July is a nug. of some Super Grape Ape that was grown in Royal Gold "Basement" brand soil along with General Organics Grow & Bloom plus a few other goodies I throw in during flowering. Good luck all! :goodluck::hookah: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Super_Grape_Ape_420_Jar.jpg

Super_Grape_Ape-15.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Mystery Sativa
My submission is my tropically grown outdoor sensemilla that was grown within yards of the Pacific Ocean under extremely high UV conditions. It has a sour, fruity, and pungent flavor that smells the house up when you open the jar.
Update510_0137.jpg
Update510_0152.jpg

Since it's Canada Day, I'd like to enter this personally grown B.C. strain:

Ambrosia.

B.C. God bud X Burmese.
It smells and tastes like cherry wine gums.
Very calming high, with great medicinal properties.
Not a huge yielder, but an absolutely delicious connoisseur's bud that has more than earned it's place in my jar...

dimond_OG_4_ambrosia1.jpg

diamond_OG_4_ambrosia_2.jpg

image87.jpeg

I would like to enter one of the most amazing tasting strains out there. Here is a pic of black cherry soda grown with black label Nutrients under 1000 watt hps Taste exactly like black cherry soda

I decided I would enter my Skywalker Og that I ran last grow. She turned out freaking amazing, very very flavorful, very smooth, and very potent.

DSC065661.JPG
DSC065651.JPG

Back
Top Bottom