Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Vick074 - OG Kush

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Cronichemphog - Unknown Strain

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett Simpson Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Consolidated Entries

Alex801 - Super Lemon Haze

image3254.jpg

image3255.jpg

Mr White - Super Lemon Haze

DSCN23151.JPG

DSCN23181.JPG

Cola Monster - Grand Daddy Purple x Bubba Kush

DSC07031.JPG

G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Bud.JPG

Elibrium - Purple Cheese

image3264.jpg

image3265.jpg

COKE420 - Grape Ape

aug_contest_1.jpg

aug_contest_2.jpg

Resin Raver - OG Lemon Kush

20130802_122823_.jpg

Spimp - Grapefruit

IMAG0460-1.jpg

IMAG045912.jpg

Relaxed Lester - Funkadizzle

Update510_01711.jpg

photo_33_4.jpg

Chris606 - Northern Light x Big Bud

DSCF00883.JPG

DSCF00946.JPG

Icemud - Blackberry Kush

IMG_20120908_093841.jpg

IMG_20120908_094028.jpg

Buckshot - Flo

DSC_3341_flo.jpg

J189RFC - Kush Cross

private-1-4.jpg

Jlt1202 - Northern Lights

image92.jpeg

photo488.JPG

Renk23 - Dream Queen

image3450.jpg

Josh223 - A Train

Picture_05130.jpg

Picture_05324.jpg

Kushingtonfrm - Blue Lemon Thai

Blue_Lemon_Thai_Cured_1.jpg

Blue_Lemon_Thai_Cured_4.jpg

BigIrishDoode - Blue Dream

bd_notm1.jpg

bd_notm2.jpg

Vick074 - OG Kush

diamond_nug_1.jpg

Cronichemphog - Unknown Strain

DSC01870_2_.jpg

20130202_0004_2_.jpg

Alex801 Homegrown super Lemmon haze
Like this plant so much I'm currently re-vegging it
These nugs are my first entry for any of the contests.
Not even sure if I'm entered lol 420 mods please accept these as my entry
:)
Start to finish on CFls

image3254.jpg

image3255.jpg

For this month I'm in with a frost covered nug. of some all organic Grand Daddy Purple x Bubba Kush. Good luck all & nice entries so far!:thumb: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC07031.JPG

G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Bud.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I thought I'd feature my purple cheese. This little 2.5 gram top in the front is absolutely gorgeous definatly the most eye appealing bud I've ever grown. She grew up in peat, perlite, mushroom compost, with a few added amendment like azomite. Fed on the "vegan based" nutrients from general organics bio line. And loved through the grow because she was pretty nute sensitive. She smells very sweet of berries and a robust hash smell as you inhale slowly. The colors are gorgeous, I can't stop pulling this one out to show friends ha. And I can't get my nose out of her jar. The high is very steep at first but mellows out to a very creative and relaxed cerebral high with out being very racy. But I could still clean my house. Great smoke for a hike. Taste just like it smells. Favorite in a joint. Yep, she's a beauty....

image3264.jpg
image3265.jpg

Hi this is a nug of my OG Lemon Kush by DNA Genetics.

I've been growing this strain for a good while now, maybe about 5 or 6 crops or so.

This has been curing for about 8 weeks now and is getting tastier and tastier as the weeks go by.

The taste is very OG #18 but a slight bit more lemony.

It smells amazing and the stone/high is very motivational but will turn you White if you smoke a good few spliffs of it lol

Hope you like :thumb:

Resin Raver......;)

20130802_122823_.jpg

that grapefruit looks amazing, i seen something similar a while back but think that was grapeape or something like but it wasnt as dense looking as that, im going to order some grapefruit just because of that picture, it looks like some very nice bud,
was it something you purchased, do you know who the breeder was, would love to try and get that exact strain, but their are that many different breeders doing the same strain that its hard to find the exact same strain,

but ill order some wednesday and get planting some,
very nice spimp, some reps for that one

Thank you very much. I will try and get you the appropriate info and get back to you. I smoked several eighths of this and even the little nugs were tric covered and beautiful. And yes, it was very dense. :)

very nice lester, i love a good sativa, got jack flash growing at the minute, its suppose to be a huge yielder as well, plus i love that tangy jack flash taste and smell, reminds me of cat piss, dont sound nice but hopefully the people that have tried jack flash will know exactly what i mean,

@Spimp, thanks mate, ill check herbies out when i place my next order and see what grapefruit strains he got listed, it sure some nice fuzzy looking bud, id be happy with an 8th of that let alone a whole plant, looks like it was curred perfectly as well, very nice my friend

couldnt agree more, ive looked for grapefruit on herbies but none look anything like that, would love to know the breeder or where it was from, its one of the problems when you buy bud you dont always get many details, you may just get the strain name but as we all know one grapefruit is totally different to another breeders grapefruit

Back
Top Bottom