• JJ Bones

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Hosebomber

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Welcome to the 420 Member of the Month Contest thread

Please note that after much Cannadeliberation the staff has decided to make a few experimental improvements to our Member of the Month contest. Our intention is to include not only our valued growers, but more of our non-growing members in this one contest as well. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest but we feel that our Plant and Bud Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
Beginning this month, the staff will select the nominees and members will determine the winner by poll.

The contest will be open for staff submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. The staff is expected to include their reason for nominating the member. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month. Please bear with us, should the thread need to be locked during the nominating period.

*********​

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett Simpson Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Scientific Soils Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
PerfectGardens.com Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry. This rule does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to staff by PM. Please do not nominate or suggest nomination in the contest thread.

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

4. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

im amazed at how great our sponsors really are, month after month they keep offering the prizes, theirs not many sites that run contests like this with prizes like that,

420 really is the place to be, where all the top growers are and where all the best advice can be found,

cant wait to see the nominations this month theirs so many names to choose from, good luck everyone

Don p... I agree sir this is unquestionably the best mj awareness/info/community site on the planet
A few year ago when I was thinking of having my first grow I googled a few key words and found a few sites
This was one and there was maybe 5 others. At the time I didn't no how amazing 420magazine was. But man am I happy I chose 420magazine to sign upto and not one of the other sites :)
The others seem full of jumped up little doosh bags who want to argue with each other on there journals and none of the competitors sites are up to the standard of this place :) IMO

exactly, plus growers on here see their journals through to the end and pretty much always follow on with the next journal or just keep the first going, some of them other sites just have a journal with couple of comments then the grower just leaves, ive searched for info many times and taken to them sites, pretty much every journal had peope asking where the grower had gone or their was an argument and they just left the site,

maybe their mods should do their jobs and keep the site in check, i guess thats why all the top growers are here.
thats perfectly clear. the best mods, best growers and best sponsor are clearly on this site
look what the sponsors do, they dont give away prizes like that month after month for nothing, they are clearly seeing this as a good place to be. many times i had promoted a sponsor as their products really do sell themselves, if i get great customer service and great results then why shouldnt we promote the places we shop.

exactly, plus growers on here see their journals through to the end and pretty much always follow on with the next journal or just keep the first going, some of them other sites just have a journal with couple of comments then the grower just leaves, ive searched for info many times and taken to them sites, pretty much every journal had peope asking where the grower had gone or their was an argument and they just left the site,

maybe their mods should do their jobs and keep the site in check, i guess thats why all the top growers are here.
thats perfectly clear. the best mods, best growers and best sponsor are clearly on this site
look what the sponsors do, they dont give away prizes like that month after month for nothing, they are clearly seeing this as a good place to be. many times i had promoted a sponsor as their products really do sell themselves, if i get great customer service and great results then why shouldnt we promote the places we shop.

DP, you are right on about this site as opposed to other sites. I am here because of the quality of the people and the site. I know that I will never win a contest here unless they come up with AOM (ASS of the Month), I would be a shoe in. The people and relationships that develop worldwide, from one focus, is phenomenal! Most of my old friends are in Arlington, all of my new friends are right here!

Thanks 420 for putting up with me!!!

Like I have said in other threads, this reminds me so much of the old OG. I get nostalgic almost every time I log in. :D Such a nice community with a wealth of knowledge and experience.

Hello all, sorry its been a while... congrats to curoso for motm.. The man has had me 42 days of 7/12s.. That's ok I got in his pocket , big time. And good luck to all this month. The bakery has been born again !!! Ill post some pics in the next few. And yes the new sponsors look killer,gonna give them a shot..Keep it greene!!!

Hi Guys and Gals! I'm sorry about the delay in posting. Here's the detailed list about the nominees for this month:

Fuzzy Duck - He's amazingly helpful in the Reported Posts and the Grow FAQ's areas. Always friendly and makes well informed posts.

Donpaul.p - He is always ready to help and has very good info to share.

COKE420 - He has been doing an amazing job with reporting spambots in the recent month. He also helps a lot in the journals as well as in the FAQ's, giving welcome to our new members and posting links to "How to Grow Marijuana" & "Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos"

JJ Bones - He works pretty tirelessly answering questions for newer members and growers. His advice is sound, and to the point. And he posts in a variety of different threads/forum areas. He presents himself and his company in a very helpful, friendly, and professional manner.

Hosebomber - He has been helpful with reporting posts. His posts are smart and well informed. His strength is mainly in the Grow Lighting forum and the information and advice he posts there is priceless. He experiments with different forms of lighting techniques and shares what he learns here, thus giving back to the community in a positive way.

The poll has been posted! Let the voting begin! :cheer:

IMO, don`t like to think this way, but it seems it`s mostly the same people getting nominated every month. Thought you were trying to give others a chance.

DonPaul for the win:)

Back
Top Bottom