Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jimmy6000 - Vanilla Kush

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • BigIrishDoode - Trailor Trash

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett Simpson Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Scientific Soils Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
PerfectGardens.com Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
HBI International Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Smoke Cones Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Consolidated Entries

Dutch Dragon - Blueberry White

harvest_0093.JPG

harvest_0083.JPG

J189RFC - Lowryder #1

sep1-2-2.jpg

Purpsdro420 - Purps x Master Kush

image3789.jpg

image3790.jpg

CA215 - Big Betsy

aa27.JPG

bb124.JPG

COKE420 - Grape Ape

image_6_6.jpeg

photo_2218.JPG

OG1969 - Santa Maria x Blueberry

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01529.JPG

2013_Outdoor_Grow_01728.JPG

Bloo58 - Unknown Strain

20130903_151324.jpg

20130901_140658.jpg

Mr Messy - Grape God

IMG_125111.JPG

IMG_125313.JPG

Cola Monster - Super Grape Ape

DSC002069.JPG

DSC002588.jpg

Waknbak88 - Blue Mystic

image3825.jpg

image3824.jpg

Catfishh - Unknown Strain

DSC_0519_420_contest.jpg

DSC_0491_edited-11.JPG

Icemud - Cherry Pie

DSC07076.JPG

DSC07075.JPG

Relaxed Lester - Fire OG

photo_48_3.jpg

photo_11_35.jpg

Jon705 - Blue OG

11990.JPG

11991.JPG

Fuzzy Duck - Blue Mystic

005913.JPG

0011077.JPG

BBQsKronic - El Aquamista

IMAG4032.jpg

IMAG3787.jpg

Jimmy6000 - Vanilla Kush

011672.JPG

014520.JPG

BigIrishDoode - Trailor Trash

ttnotm1.jpg

ttnotm2.jpg

Dutch Dragon - Blueberry White
After a few of my fellow 420ers suggested I enter this Blueberry White plant from my last grow, here she is. She was 2'x1' and was part of my scrog grow. She was super easy to grow and yielded 3oz.
Good luck to all entrants in this months contests:)
harvest_0093.JPG
harvest_0083.JPG

Although this girl has just started to flower I think it is awesome how she came about. During my first indoor grow I had knocked this small seedling over in my grow tent exposing the entire root zone. Carried the girl out back and placed her in a hole big enough to contain her root mass, right to the side of a dying/decaying tree stump. Didn't think the girl was going to amount to much, her main root grew at a 90 degree angle down the side of the stump, then another 90 straight down into mother earth. 5 months later, already gone through a re-veg stage and killed off her nugs, she has bounced back and is looking amazing. This girl has received no nutrients throughout its life. Last week I gave in & added 2 tbsp of Earthjuice bat guano 0-8-1 as a top dressing. With the research I have done on "symbiotic relationships", it seems the stump and plant are in the category of mutualism. With the stump dying off and completing its phase, it is helping the seed grow into a very sticky, fruity smelling, beast of a girl.. therefore saving me cash on nutes!! :) Here she is, she was a bagseed found in some top shelf from a local dispensary, nice fat tiger striped bean, I have named her, Big Betsy!
aa27.JPG
bb124.JPG

Just so ya know j189 you can't update throughout the month. So you should add you second pic now

aww ok, I didn't take it like that, but that's the shot then! I'll keep it in mind for next month!

Everyone else is looking great! :goodjob:

Heres my Grape God at 63 days with leaf on and then defoliated for shots. This was a un touched plant from day one, just yellowing leaves removed.
Enjoy:peace:
IMG_125111.JPG
IMG_125313.JPG

Cheers, back to the bubble :peace:

very nice plants everyone,

@Mr Messy, pic 2 of the pics and click on the report post button then let the 420staff know which 2 pics you want to keep in the contest, the report post button is next to the reps button below your name, its best if you pic the 2 best pics instead of the 420girls having to decide which 2 pics to use, so just tell them which ones you want to keep in the contest and they will remove the others for you, you got a very nice plant though, well done, its got every chance of winning,

again its a very good month and lots of very nie entries, well done everyone, its a tough one to vote on as you have plants of all ages and shapes so how on earth can you pick between a 3 week old plant and a plant thats near harvest, it takes me ages to check all the pics and vote,

ill be entering the contests when my next round of plants are in flower, hopefully by then the standards will drop a bit and i might have a chance of winning, lol

actually scrap that idea, all the outdoor plants will be entered soon with their nice purple buds, so ill wait till after they have been entered,

ive not entered a plant or nug contest yet, i mite give it a try, let me see what buds i got cured for the nug contest

Sorry , missed that
My bad

My entry for September is a bushy plant of some legally greenhouse grown Super Grape Ape that is now a little over a month into flowering of a 8 to 9 week finishing period. She's getting a steady diet of FloraNova's one part nutrient solution which I use at half strength a couple times a week plus a few other goodies in between like Liquid Karma, Hi-Brix Molasses, and Floralicious Plus to promote intense flowering. Nice entries so far and good luck all!:goodluck:

DSC002069.JPG

DSC002588.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom