Votes: 3 3.1%
  • GreatLife4All - Silver Kush

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • BigIrishDoode - Blue Dream

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett Simpson Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Scientific Soils Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
PerfectGardens.com Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Consolidated Entries

Dutch Dragon - Blueberry White

008929.JPG

Shottafire - Bubba OG

DSCN57821.JPG

DSCN57822.JPG

COKE420 - Grape Ape

aug_contest_2.jpg

aug_contest_1.jpg

BigBoned - Northern Light

IMGP0620.jpg

IMGP0624.png

WildRosebud - Purple God Bud

IMAG11332.jpg

374972_456505154428971_1139239851_n.jpg

Cola Monster - Grand Daddy Purple x Bubba Kush

DSC077331.JPG

DSC07828.JPG

Waknbak88 - Blue Mystic

20130713_143615.jpg

LadyPrp - L.A. Confidential

IMG_20130903_235325.jpg

IMG_20130903_235400.jpg

Catfishh - Pineapple Express

DSC_12842.JPG

The General - Orange Spice

OS11.JPG

Icemud - Skywalker OG

DSC067462.JPG

DSC067471.JPG

Crawdaddy - Orange

WP_20130907_008.jpg

Relaxed Lester - Force Flowers

Update510_01528.jpg

Update510_01435.jpg

Stealthgrow - Chocolate Chunk

IMG_170210.JPG

TaylorMade420 - Strawberry Blue

DSCN22912.JPG

DSCN22861.JPG

Jon705 - Purple Kush

winner3.JPG

winner21.JPG

Graytail - Jamaican Dream

DSCN18036.JPG

DSCN18076.JPG

Techman - Blue Dream

Grow_Room_227.jpg

BD17.jpg

Mr Messy - Grape God

IMG_127814.JPG

IMG_130213.JPG

GreatLife4All - Silver Kush

Silver_Kush_001_-_Up_Close.jpg

Silver_Kush_007_-_Up_Close.jpg

BigIrishDoode - Blue Dream

Bdnotm3.jpg

Bdnotm2.jpg

Dutch Dragon - Blueberry White
This is a Blueberry White Nug which I grew myself in my last scrog grow. These nugs have a super fruity smell and taste and have a knock out sativa high lasting about 3hrs. The plant this nug came off is entered in the POTM also this month.
Good luck to all of the other entrants for this months contests:)
008929.JPG

This is my submission for notm.

The strain is bubba og and it has been in my garden for the better part of two years. It is a powerful medicine and I am not sick of it yet so it is definitely some really good smoke. It has that kush funk aroma and it was washed as well so it is some of the smoothest smoke it has ever had. Yields are amazing as well. Knocking on the door of 2# per 1kw in 5 gallon smarties with super soil.This was my best run of it yet and i hope to improve it in the future but for now this is what I got.

DSCN57821.JPG
DSCN57822.JPG

Thanks to everyone on this great site for helping me get to where i am. I am truly grateful to all of you.

Wow! Awesome nugs this month guys! Here's my early auto-flowered Northern Light. Grown outdoor, guerilla style, way up north, the natural way... Smell is sweet and spicy. The high is inspirational, not much of a couch locker and no down phase attached... Great to smoke any time of the day! Harvested 8 days ago!
Thank you mother nature!

IMGP0620.jpg

IMGP0624.png

@BigBoned, we get cheese like that round here, the true uk cheese looks pretty similar, it has the same light green look and puts you on your arse every time you try it, even seasoned smokers cant smoke much of the uk cheese, ill try and get some nugs and get it posted, if not ill try and get some for next months, i dont buy bud anymore as i grow my own, i got some cheese growing thats suppose to be from the clone only uk cheese strain so hopefully it will be and ill produce my own fem cheese seeds,

looks like another tough month and its only the first few days, the quality of buds is amazing as always, nice work everyone and good luck

very nice, looks pretty similar to the grapefruit in last months comp, it certainly looks nice and compact the same as spimps gfrt, i bought some grapefruit seeds a while back so might plant one when i get back from walking the dog

For the galleries consideration here's some small but extremely potent Grand Daddy Purple x Bubba Kush nugs. from my last indoor harvest. The scent is absolutely heavenly and the high intoxicating with a sweet taste of grapes upon release. Good luck all!:goodluck:

DSC077331.JPG

DSC07828.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I grew this blue mystic in a half and half mixture of fox farms ocean forest and happy frog with extra perlite and worm castings.
I vegged for about a month and flowered for like 9(this time around I'm going for 11weeks)
Blue planet nutes 3part was used
Flushed for 2weeks
Not cured in the pic but still tasty
I think it was like 3.8 grams
20130713_143615.jpg

Back
Top Bottom