Votes: 8 8.6%
  • BigIrishDoode - Durple Pream

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Icemud - Cookies

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett Simpson contributes all of the following items to our 420 contest winners.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Consolidated Entries

Jimmycricket - Purple Kush x Juicy Fruit

DSCN8470.JPG

DSCN8593.JPG

Alex801 - Super Lemon Haze

image4660.jpg

image4661.jpg

Liquid3p - Northern Light

IMG_65201.JPG

IMG_6521.JPG

Cola Monster - G.D.P. x Silver Mist

DSC084723.JPG

DSC084913.JPG

Elibrium - Purple Cheese

image4065.jpg

image4064.jpg

Josh223 - Holy Grail Kush

Celery_050.jpg

Celery_044.jpg

Relaxed Lester - Blueberry Trainwreck

IMG_172312.jpg

AfricanGrower - Orange Bud

20131006_054016_Richtone_HDR_PhotoShop.jpg

20131006_072701_HDR_PScs5.jpg

BigIrishDoode - Durple Pream

durple_potm_entry1.jpg

durple_potm_entry5.jpg

Icemud - Cookies

DSC072581.JPG

DSC072602.JPG

Here is my entry, first entry too for NOTM. It is off my plant Paula which is a Purple Kush X Juicy fruit cross. It was just under 24 inches long on the best bud. Weighed 81 grams when dry and was quite frosty with extremely dense nugs. Its smell is a lemony kush type smell with a hint of lilac flowers.

DSCN8470.JPG
DSCN8593.JPG

Hello guys :)
Here is my entry. It's my home grown super lemon haze from my last grow
Super strong n smelly :)
Anyone interested in the grow.... Or the smoke report you can find both in my siniture at the bottom of my post

image4660.jpg

image4661.jpg

that 81g bud is lovely, SLH is a strain ive wanted to try for awhile and that is a lovely example. northern lights is some of the best bud ive smoked and I like nirvana as I am growing out some of their blue mystics now........gonna be another tough month!

Was going to enter but can't get pics to work for some reason.Thanks anyways. ;)

My entry for this month is a compact nug. of some CO2 induced G.D.P. x Silver Mist which was grown in soil under two 1000 watt lights with General Organic nutrients plus a few other blooming additives then flushed for ten days prior to harvest. Good luck all!:goodluck: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC084723.JPG

DSC084913.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

For the month of october i'm entering some purple picked up from my local dispensary here in california
60 an eighth!! But it was well worth the price. Very dense bud and had a pleasant piney smell to it.
gdp_october_2.JPG

gdp_october_1.jpg

^This!!!^ haha Dag Nab-it! I just felt that jar slip threw my fingers yet again with this photo! :bravo:
Hey just wondering what camera/ lens took this coke420?

Back
Top Bottom