Votes: 43 44.3%
  • Cronichemphog

Votes: 35 36.1%
  • Cannafan

Votes: 19 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Welcome to the 420 Member of the Month Contest thread!

Please note that after much Cannadeliberation the staff has decided to make a few experimental improvements to our Member of the Month contest. Our intention is to include not only our valued growers, but more of our non-growing members in this one contest as well. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest but we feel that our Plant and Bud Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
Beginning this month, the staff will select the nominees and members will determine the winner by poll.

The contest will be open for staff submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. The staff is expected to include their reason for nominating the member. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month. Please bear with us, should the thread need to be locked during the nominating period.

*********​

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett Simpson Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry. This rule does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to staff by PM. Please do not nominate or suggest nomination in the contest thread.

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

4. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

5. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

Great contest 420 Magazine. I do feel strongly about separating indoor growers from outdoor growers. Outdoor growers depend on Mother Nature. Indoor growers are Mother Nature. Two different out comes. Two different entries. More winners. Just a thought. Outdoor growers have so much to contend with as indoor growers do but it is so different. Let indoor comete against each other and outdoor growers the same. I think that is so fair. Outdoor growers can't compete with indoor. Just my thought. What it is, it is. Much Aloha

This contest is not about being a grower, it's about helping others. :thumb:

Speaking of which, we've been receiving reports in the back from some newbies that the FAQs section has been lacking support from members. This is where Members of the Month shine, so please see what you can do to help our new growers get the help they need. Remember what it was like for you when you first got started. Thanks for all that you do to help our mission continue moving forward full steam ahead. We are truly grateful for you.
:Namaste:

Great contest 420 Magazine. I do feel strongly about separating indoor growers from outdoor growers. Outdoor growers depend on Mother Nature. Indoor growers are Mother Nature. Two different out comes. Two different entries. More winners. Just a thought. Outdoor growers have so much to contend with as indoor growers do but it is so different. Let indoor comete against each other and outdoor growers the same. I think that is so fair. Outdoor growers can't compete with indoor. Just my thought. What it is, it is. Much Aloha

I know I am not the best grower and strictly outdoors but if I can be any help to this 420 Magazine site I would like to help with the behind the scene and in front if I can. I would need help on helping the administrators in what they do to keep this site going. I am asking to be a helper to all. But I will need your help in teaching me or what I can do for you. Much Aloha and I will do what ever it takes.I am home most of the time so I can put my time to good use and this site is great and if it is volunteers you need, count me in. Aloha, sunnyside58

I know I am not the best grower and strictly outdoors but if I can be any help to this 420 Magazine site I would like to help with the behind the scene and in front if I can. I would need help on helping the administrators in what they do to keep this site going. I am asking to be a helper to all. But I will need your help in teaching me or what I can do for you. Much Aloha and I will do what ever it takes.I am home most of the time so I can put my time to good use and this site is great and if it is volunteers you need, count me in. Aloha, sunnyside58

Mmm

Its not really about being the best growing to be honest even tho popularity helps a little which can make MOTH a little one sided !

If you wish to aid the admin in the assistance of the forums you may wish to browse these links 420 Guidelines & 420 Magazine - Mission Statement

The guide lines help keeps the forum safe with out it our much beloved site would of been closed down a long time ago, believe or not they are a fair few regs which the site must endure to remain active & help keep the mission statement of the 420 editor alive aka - Cannabis Warrior - Rob Griffin by adhering to the guide lines & report abuse of such :thumb:

Regards -FD :green_heart:

Hi Sunnyside58,
anytime you have time go to these two threads and look through the new posts or posts that still haven't received help:
Frequently Asked Questions

Another one is in "settings" then "Todays' posts"

Even if you don't know the answer you can make sure they feel welcomed to the site, and then if you know someone who might be able to help, contact them and ask if they have time to look at the question. Sometimes I post directly on my own thread with a new member question (the link to the post) so the regular members can pop over there to help if they can.
Just letting the new members know they have been acknowledged is a great first step!

im usually always in the help section part of the site but the last 2 weeks ive been in hospital, but now im back home ill be on here 12 hours a day helping as many people as i can, if i cant help them then ill try and find a member who can, theirs a few of us i see in their often, but sometimes theirs a lot of people asking for help.

we just work through them the best we can, but now im back on here ill get back on it and help as much as i can.

the place a lot of new members post is under this section,
hold mouse over grow room at the top of screen, then when that list pops up you have the frequently asked questions link, click on that as their is usually a lot of new growers on their that often ask questions pretty much all of us could answer,

:ciao: . . . . . :420:

. . . . :rollit:, , , , , , :popcorn:

Hello ladies and gents! Here are the nominees for this month!

Ricorico - He is consistently helpful to new members and growers alike. He has a very good sense of humor and an unwavering positive attitude. And he continues to help in the fight against spambots.

Cronichemphog - He has been very active in the Grow Room forums. He seems to have a great amount of knowledge in many aspects. If he doesn't come up with a solution out of his head, he spends time looking for the answer to the problem. He is quick to welcome new users and he's also cordial.

Cannafan - She continues to be a very active member with a positive attitude. She also welcomes and encourages new growers. And she is still very helpful in the fight against the spambots as well.

The poll has been posted! Good luck to the nominees! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom