Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Leftwich - Fire Grape

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Cajuncelt - AK-47

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett Simpson Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

10. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

Consolidated Entries

Blazer420 - EmDog

EmDogFlowerV2.jpg

Mono - Double Berry

SAM_05073.JPG

SAM_05057.JPG

Relaxed Lester - Purple Haze

Update510_01628.jpg

Update510_01054.jpg

Cola Monster - GrandPowKush

Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_Bubba_Kush_Bud.JPG

G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Macro-1.JPG

Growacab - Euforia

14252.jpg

17198.jpg

Elibrium - Himalayan Blueberry Diesel

image5818.jpg

image5814.jpg

Silverrocksta - Oh God Bud

IMG_20131202_172428_000.jpg

Alaskan1 - Blue Dynamite

IMAG024019.jpg

Image49100.jpg

Aztecbuds - Masta Kookies

IMG_47893.JPG

IMG_47512.JPG

Cronichemphog - OG Kush

DSC023533.JPG

DSC023591.JPG

BigBoned - Master Kush

finalistunderdog.jpg

finalistmoddedagain.jpg

AfricanGrower - Purple TrainWreck

NotM3.jpg

Scop - Super Lemon Haze

100_13567.JPG

100_13593.JPG

Leftwich - Fire Grape

20130605_050439.jpg

Cajuncelt - AK-47

IMG_20131213_164929_128.jpg

IMG_20131213_165218_688.jpg

I offer for submission a nug from a strain that some people love to hate, but I love to grow - Humboldt Seed Organization EmDog. It also goes by the nickname "the crippy." It is a 40% indica, 60% saliva. Genetics are Chemdog #4 x OG Kush.

This specimen was grown organically in VermiFire soil (straight from the bag) and Earth Juice Catalyst, Grow, Bloom, with added silica, yucca extract, B1, and GO CalMag. This particular bud has gone through a 9 day hang dry and a 14 day cure. To give some size perspective, the block of red maple end-grain that it is sitting in is 2.75"L x 1.75"h.

Thanks for looking and good luck to everyone else!

EmDogFlowerV2.jpg

This month I'd like to enter my organically ocean grown Purple Haze that I grew this summer using the outdoor light deprivation technique. It was a real upbeat sativa that had no trouble turning purple in the heat of the summer.
Update510_01628.jpg
Update510_01054.jpg

To finish up the year I'm going to enter a couple shots of my all organic greenhouse grown Grand Daddy Purple x Bubba Kush which has been aptly named "GrandPowKush" and rightfully so as it's sticky as can be with a powerful Indica high that knocks ya on your seat. Best of luck all & Happy Holidazes!:rollit: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_Bubba_Kush_Bud.JPG

G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Macro-1.JPG

this is may buds from eforia strain sativa dominant,Higher THC content (18%) over a CBD one (0.1%),the effect is very a bit delayed, powerful, makes you lose all track of reality,grow with 1200 ww indor organic
14252.jpg
17198.jpg

This Himalayan blueberry diesel I harvested back in August dried and burped the nugs and then sealed the jars up with bees wax for long term storage. Just cracked this jar and this 10 gram top hasn't seen the light of day since September 1st! 4 months cured still sticky and not to dry but pliable and has the perfect moister content. smelled soooooooooo strong when I broke that wax seal! Very lemony skunk musk with very very berry lemon drop when ground. Tastes of that diesel lemon citrus taste and smooth as can be on my lungs after. The smell legitimately got stronger and more pleasant then it was before I sealed the jar up. The density is on par and it's potent to boot.
Thank you for your consideration.
image5818.jpg
image5814.jpg

I thought i give it a shot this month. Here is my oh god bud(god bud x og kush) grown in promix. Tons of crystal fruity taste with a tiny bit of earthy kush taste. Will be in my garden forever any kush fanatics this is a must try!

Good luck everyone!

IMG_20131202_172428_000.jpg

Hello to all, this will be my first attempt at entering this contest, this months feels like a good month to enter due to i grew it my self and also was my personal cross of two strains, masta kookies is what i named it for the time being, but started showing signs of the and smell in week 2-3 the smell is fruity at the same time pine soly, great smooth taste, instant head high with a little couch lock effect ;) anyways best of luck to everyone :thumb: ,

IMG_47893.JPG
IMG_47512.JPG

ok I just came to the conclusion that I suck at taking pictures but here we go anyways
OG Kush from my latest one but not the last
what can I say about it its OG what else can I say im sure a bunch of 420er's have smoked it and it is
one of the Chronics

DSC023533.JPG

DSC023591.JPG

Some very nice entries once again this month. Standing out to me are BigBoned's Master Kush and Cola Monster's EmDawg! I really also enjoyed the multitude of purple nugs from Relaxed Lester's Purple Haze harvest! Really great stuff you guys. (And Elibrium, how are you liking that lighter-hemp wick? I ordered a pack with my new honeycomb from brongoutlet. I can't wait!)

I am deciding to enter in this month's contests after picking up some really great monthly smoke. Another power packed sativa dominant.

Purple TrainWreck

strain:GDP x TrainWreck
taste:A very rich, spicy undertone; with a slight sweet aftertaste
aroma:An initial blast of a skunky-aroma, mixed with a berry scent
potency/effect:An intense head high, with absolutely no body stone. I get urges to clean things randomly as well as over-focus on the most simplest of tasks.
weight:1st picture is a mason jar of 25 grams.

Enjoy :yummy:

NotM3.jpg
NotM_Closeup.jpg

Fire Grape from last run. Nice and cured. Sorry, I couldn't resize/crop on my phone.

DWC with GH Flora Series
Taste: Spicy, Grape
Odor: Intense Skunky/Grape
High Very Cerebral, long lasting
Yield 1.14 GPW

20130605_050439.jpg

@AfricanGrower :what do you use to make those close up shots? Beautiful photos bro!
I'm not African grower but I will share my methods. I use my iPhone with a loupe. First important thing is to turn off your fan. Any movement can blur the photo. Next, place the loupe right over your lens on your phones camera. Then just use your screen to get the money shot. If there is an easier method I would like to know it lol. But that is how I get my macro shots. I think I am going to try and use my nice camera with the loupe to see if I can do it that way.

Awesome pictures everyone. It's going to be a hard month to judge!!!!

Back
Top Bottom