Votes: 11 10.5%
  • SmokEDBandIt - IDK

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Graytail - Ace Panama

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett Simpson Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Scientific Soils Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
PerfectGardens.com contributes the following item to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

9. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

Consolidated Entries

Bigblunts209 - Hashbomb

IMG_46204.JPG

IMG_46252.JPG

Cultivator - Ice

20131229_151937.jpg

Relaxed Lester - Hong Kong OG

Update510_01127.jpg

Update510_02015.jpg

Cola Monster - Grand Daddy Purple x O.G. Kush

G_D_P_x_O_G_Kush3.jpg

G_D_P_x_O_G_Kush_Cola.JPG

Cronichemphog - OGK

DSC025605.JPG

DSC025703.JPG

S1ingblade - OG Kush

DSCN8597.JPG

DSCN86023.JPG

Deconfrost - AK47

DSC_02347.JPG

DSC_0235b.jpg

SweetLeef - Narcotic Kush

DawnieContestD45c.jpg

DawnieContestD45d.jpg

Dogbud54 - Maroc Skunk

plantaMSoitoled.jpg

plantaMSoitoled1.jpg

OG1969 - Blue Dot

2013_indoor_grow_0237.JPG

2013_indoor_grow_0285.JPG

Dyold - Permafrost

20131112_104018.jpg

20131112_1040351.jpg

BudTender71 - Yoda Og

yoda7.JPG

yoda_outro.JPG

SmokEDBandIt - IDK

IMG_8278.JPG

IMG_8319.JPG

Graytail - Ace Panama

DSCN30777.JPG

DSCN31723.JPG

For this plant of the month, I will mix it up and throw in a outdoor 6-7 foot Hong Kong OG plant that was just starting to flower on the Pacific Ocean. This plant was grown in a 2-3 gallon terracotta pot and yielded about a quarter-pound in the end. Just wanted to bring that outdoor vibe back into an indoor dominant arena :)
Update510_01127.jpg

Update510_02015.jpg

For the new year I'll going back a few grows and entering my personal creation of Grand Daddy Purple x O.G. Kush which is around 45 days into flowering in the photo posted. Good luck all and keep it green!:goodluck: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

G_D_P_x_O_G_Kush3.jpg

G_D_P_x_O_G_Kush_Cola.JPG

ok nothing big like everyone elses I just liked how the pics came out

ogk clone thrown into a 2 gallon airpot with soil and put into 12/12 ffof soil hasn't been
fed anything but water clone was 8 inches when put into 12/12
has about 2-3 weeks left

DSC025605.JPG

DSC025703.JPG

TINY 31.75 Ounces

Tiny was a OG Kush that got an extended veg period of 3 months with the last 30 days under a 1000 watt MH all by herself.
She was done capn style in rockwool mini grow cubes in a 15 gallon airpot AN ph perfect two part plus big bud and overdrive CA/MG of course.
She flowered under TWO XXXL Magnum Style Hoods both with a 1000 watt HPS for a total of 2000 watts for 63 days.
She came in at just under 2 Pounds
31.75 Ounces just 7 grams shy of the 2 lbs club
I hope ya'll had as much fun watching me grow her as I did, tons of info re: her in my 2nd journal, links in my signature
DSCN8597.JPG
DSCN86023.JPG

I love all the entries, green thumbs all around the world! Really loving the outdoor plant in Cali, there's just something about seeing her out in nature where she belongs.. (coming from an indoor guy :bigblush:). Hoping to have a plot of land where I can eventually make an outdoor beauty like that, props!

I love all the entries, green thumbs all around the world! Really loving the outdoor plant in Cali, there's just something about seeing her out in nature where she belongs.. (coming from an indoor guy :bigblush:). Hoping to have a plot of land where I can eventually make an outdoor beauty like that, props!

Thanks! Your comment made my day!:thumb:
:Namaste:

:adore:

Back
Top Bottom