Votes: 43 47.3%
  • Cronichemphog

Votes: 40 44.0%
  • ColoradoHigh

Votes: 5 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Welcome to the 420 Member of the Month Contest thread!

Please note that after much Cannadeliberation the staff has decided to make a few experimental improvements to our Member of the Month contest. Our intention is to include not only our valued growers, but more of our non-growing members in this one contest as well. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest but we feel that our Plant and Bud Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
Beginning this month, the staff will select the nominees and members will determine the winner by poll.

The contest will be open for staff submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. The staff is expected to include their reason for nominating the member. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month. Please bear with us, should the thread need to be locked during the nominating period.

*********​

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett Simpson Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry. This rule does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to staff by PM. Please do not nominate or suggest nomination in the contest thread.

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

4. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

5. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

I personally have not received any nomination requests as of yet. :Namaste:

There is no contest! You guys/gals at :420: are the greatest!!!​

:goodjob::bravo: :Namaste: :high-five: :thumb: :thanks: :circle-of-love:

Alright, ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting so patiently for! Here are the nominees for this month! :Namaste:

TanR - He's greets new members with personalized messages to help them feel more welcome. His posts are all positive, he's helpful when it's needed, supportive, and encouraging. It's been said that he is, "always friendly and polite and gives good information and advice".

Cannafan - Ever the positive member, she's very active and always posts with a positive attitude. She has a welcoming personality and encourages new members and growers alike.

Cronichemphog - An all-around nice guy, his posts are always upbeat, and supportive. He has a great deal of knowledge in many aspects. If he doesn't come up with a solution out of his head, he spends time looking for the answer to the problem. He is quick to welcome new users and is always ready with a funny joke or two to keep the mood positive.

ColoradoHigh - Another warrior against the spambots, he has been very helpful in reporting posts that fall under this category. He is also very knowledgeable, kind, and supportive which shows in his posts and his interactions with other members of the site.

Imagine my shock and surprise when I went to check out for whom I would be voting this month and I saw that I was nominated! Congratulations to TanR, Cannafan and Cronichemphog for their very deserving nominations. I hope to stay in the running as I am up against some very knowledgable and respected members of this forum. I also want to wish the best of luck to everyone!!

It was tough call for myself this month with selected nominations made by members or 420 staff ?

It boiled down to a decision between Cannafan & Cronichemphog at the end of the day to which are both guests in the subsections of the forums i often lurk in, offering advice & help :thumb:

If i had got my act together this month, i would off made either one of the two a nomination myself for their effort & it would of been a hard choice !

So i flipped a coin on my vote between the 2 :peace:

Out of the flip off the coin, one of em got my vote for this MOTM contest, its about as fair as i can play :Namaste:

thanks fuzzy and everyone else
I think its what this site is all about people helping people succeed
with their grows to help them with their ailments
Hawaii is a place they give you a card and basically your on your own
without places like this or people willing to help people wouldn't have a place to learn and
get help

Wow!

Like ColoradoHigh, I dropped by this morning to review the nominees only find myself among them! It is such an honor to be nominated in the company of the other nominees! Congratulations to each of you.

Regardless of the polling results, I consider finding this site and being provided the opportunity to interact with so many kind, generous and supportive individuals the "Grand Prize" of membership in the community.

Good luck to Cannafan, Chronichemphog, and ColoradoHigh (the 3 C's!) and thank you for your participation in, and contributions to, the community of members!

Back
Top Bottom