Votes: 2 1.9%
  • CareStaker - Spicy White Devil

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • ConqueringLOJ - White Widow

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett Simpson Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Scientific Soils Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
PerfectGardens.com contributes the following item to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

9. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

Consolidated Entries

Stealthgrow - White Widow

IMG_001367.JPG

IMG_001082.JPG

Rdooski3 - Blue Widow

CAM00314.jpg

CAM00296123.jpg

Think difrent - Pineapple Express

20140109_191142.jpg

Cola Monster - Silver Fox

DSC05392.JPG

DSC047573.jpg

Relaxed Lester - Sour Apple

Update510_01819.jpg

Update510_011471.jpg

Dogbud54 - White Dwarf

plantaWDday41c.jpg

plantaWDday41.jpg

Fuzzy Duck - Chrystal F1

PICT000268.JPG

FoF1985 - OG Kush

IMG_012532.JPG

IMG_012727.JPG

CA215 - Sage n Sour

IMG_004337.JPG

IMG_006539.JPG

Cryodude - Sensi Star

sensi_star_1_cola_crystal_yummy_2-3-14JPG.JPG

SS_2_1-25-14.jpg

Icemud - Cherry Pie

DSC08266.JPG

DSC082721.JPG

Teldren - Blue Dream

20140208_101752.jpg

20140208_101333.jpg

PlanetaryHerb - Mystery Strain

IMG_17088.JPG

IMG_171015.JPG

Cultivator - AMS

2013-03-22_18_20_52.jpg

2013-03-14_12_11_42.jpg

SweetLeef - Dawnie

LastDawnie.jpg

DD52.jpg

Outragedpluto - Cherry Ak47 x Alien Kush

P10700841.JPG

20140212_220022.jpg

Alkhemist - Somango x Critical

P1030047.JPG

P10300561.JPG

CareStaker - Spicy White Devil

IMAG6209.jpg

IMAG6154.jpg

ConqueringLOJ - White Widow

IMG_79992.JPG

IMG_80023.JPG

Hi everyone.;)

I guess I'm gonna be the first nomination.
I wanted to put up my White Widow plant that I grew under a 240W LED in a 3 foot x 2 foot closet scrog. She turned out great, and yielded 170.2g dried of some top shelf frosty goodness.

IMG_001367.JPG

IMG_001082.JPG

Thanks for your consideration. ;)

Hey everyone!:thumb:

Up for your consideration is my pride and joy from the past couple months. She is a beautiful BlueWidow grown from seed in a 10 gallon dwc setup with a 400w hps. She was a real pleasure to grow and turned out nice and frosty, and the smell she puts off is simply fantastic:)

Dinafem - Blue Widow
This Fl hybrid of Blueberry and White Widow has been created to give flavour, taste and colour. The intense sweet&sour taste of White Widow and the forest berry aroma of Blueberry, when mixed, create a blend offruity sweets that smells like chewing gum. Due to its Blueberry heritage, in low outdoor temperatures this plant displays autumnal colours, turning from blue to purple and even reddish colours when the temperature drops even further. It also grows somewhat taller than pure White Widow, displaying larger internodal distance as well.

It has great upward growth and can double in size as it starts flowering making it a good choice for a SCROG.

Outdoors it can reach 3m tall which, along with good dry weight production, the precocity of the blue mother and the resin production and sedative power of the White Widow father, guarantees high production. It is a good producer offat purple buds totally coated with trichomes, with a fruit chewing gum taste and a nice strength. It shows good mould resistance but particular care is recommended during the last two weeks of flowering, because the size of the buds increases significantly which can lead to the appearance of mould. It survives well when grown in a continental or Mediterranean climate, where it can develop all its aromatic potential.

Flowering period: 50-55 days
Harvest outdoors: Until 10th October
T.H.C: High (12%-16%)
C.B.D: Medium
Production: High
Height outdoors: Can reach 3m
Blend: Indica-Sativa, with Indica dominance
Genotype: Blueberry x White Widow

CAM00314.jpg
CAM00296123.jpg

For this month I'm heading back to the legal greenhouse and going with a couple shots of my 9 foot tall all organic and sativa dominant "Silver Fox" strain. Best of luck all!:goodluck:

DSC05392.JPG

DSC047573.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

For the viewer's pleasure, I'll share the Sour Apple that also came out of the mystery sativa variety pack, I liked the uniformity this plant had, as well as it being some of the best flavored cannabis I've ever came across, it is boggling how it smelled exactly like candy Sour Apple, hopefully one day I come across it again :Namaste:
Update510_01819.jpg

Update510_011471.jpg

Cheers, Peace, and Good luck to all contestants! :cheer::peace::goodluck:

Here the White Dwarf from Buddha Seeds. Amazing growing speed! In this pics just 42 days from seed, nice buds for an auto! I'm making a complete journal to post after harvest. Growing outdoor in the day and under LED to complete light period.

plantaWDday41c.jpg

plantaWDday41.jpg

o how i have been looking forward to posting a few nice pics on here ! i dont take to many pictures anymore " to parinoid of being robbed again" but i felt i really needed to share some with everyone as i am pretty proud ! everyone feel free to check out my grow! comments tips or tricks are always apreciated! i couldent of got here without everything ive read on this site.sorry if there are to many objects in my pics i did not fully understand the rules when i took them.

this is a Dinafem OG kush 1 gen clone. no mix in the strain, this is as it came from the seed .the last one i grew out off my mother plant . i really figured out how to bring the purple out in this strain in the end ! made amazing BHO and i yeild'd about 2-3 ounces dried off this plant alone. grown in DWC using only ADV nutes and ZERO additives or pesticides under a 1000W multi spectrum veg and finished in a 3000W HPS flower room. i wish i took better pics . this this is about 3 feet tall with the bucket . about my average size of plant. as you can see i top early and go for multi heads . it works :)

IMG_012532.JPG

IMG_012727.JPG

Here is a thseeds sage n sour, just passed 3 weeks flush & 10 weeks flower. This plant is on its own 1'X1' screen with 1"x1" squares. This pheno is more along the sage traits, the most resinous strain I have grown to date. Expecting some killer fullmelt;
IMG_004337.JPG
IMG_006539.JPG

:joint:

Pretty stuff all... grats on the beautiful grows.. good luck to all the contestants. Mine are only 24-25 days into flower and it's my first indoor grow.. couple of noob shots here. this is a sensi star grown from clone in organ soil. with co2 enrichment..under 200w advanced led lights, several lights...
sensi_star_1_cola_crystal_yummy_2-3-14JPG.JPG
SS_2_1-25-14.jpg

I'd like to enter my Cherry Pie, This was grow in my tent under 400w CMH and a 400w Top LED Mars II, along with other plants. I had some issues earlier in flowering as you can see on the leaves but she still finished fine and tastes great :)

DSC08266.JPG
DSC082721.JPG

Here is my entry for Feb 2014. It is 80/20 Blue Dream vegged for 4 months with countless hours of pruning and training. This is from flowering day 33 of 70ish and I counted over 75 colas.
20140208_101752.jpg
20140208_101333.jpg

Back
Top Bottom