Votes: 1 0.9%
  • BudTender71 - Qrazy Train

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cronichemphog - NYCD

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

10. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

Consolidated Entries

CO Finest - Train Wreck

20140301_023335.jpg

20140225_004230.jpg

Organicpot - Grand Daddy Purple

20140218_144546.jpg

2014-02-20_22_40_42.jpg

Relaxed Lester - Midnight Purples

securedownload_1_3.jpg

securedownload28.jpg

Vick074 - Ambrosia

Ambrosia_2014_2.jpg

Ambrosia_2014_crop_1.jpg

Cola Monster - GrandPowKush

Indoor_GrandPowKush.JPG

Indoor_GrandPowKush_Nugget.JPG

Renk2 - Cheese x Trainwreck

image8246.jpg

Scaramanga66 - Dream Queen

image8273.jpg

image8272.jpg

Icemud - OGiesel

DSC08421.JPG

DSC084252.JPG

Phame28 - Graphic Design

Photo2109.jpg

kandy17.jpg

Sapperman420 - Blue Santa
IMG_20140304_202603.jpg

IMG_20140304_202439.jpg

Fr3d - Brainstorm

IMG_5214_-_Copy.JPG

IMG_52141.JPG

PeeJay - Darkstar

notm13.jpg

notm23.jpg

WildRosebud - Deep Chunkolate

DC_curing.jpg

RMWidow - White Widow

2014-03-09_08_30_20.jpg

2014-03-09_08_29_19.jpg

SmokerJoe - Unknown Strain

IMAG06216.jpg

SweetLeef - Royal Queen Northern Light Auto

notm14.jpg

notm24.jpg

Cajuncelt - Tutankhamen

IMG_20140312_185117_939.jpg

Alkhemist - Black Domina x Cheese

P1030523.JPG

P1030547.JPG

BudTender71 - Qrazy Train

IMG_23326.JPG

IMG_23277.JPG

Cronichemphog - NYCD

DSC032524.JPG

DSC032574.JPG

Strain is Train Wreck sativa-dominant, Taste Mild with a little , Aroma got a pine and lemon smell , Potency is strong and gives a good cough, The effect is great for my back pain, weight. I have been growing this Train Wreck for a long time. Happy Growing To You All..
20140301_023335.jpg

20140225_004230.jpg

beautiful entries so far
id smoke all your nugs maybe in a day :rofl:
GL guys very Beautiful nugs so far

Hello everyone!

Went through the jars, and decided to enter a different nug of personally grown purpled Ambrosia this month.
This strain was grown organically from start to finish, had a nice 2 month+ cure, and has turned into a really beautiful treat that doesn't leave the house.
Actually tastes like grape crush, purple skittles, and grape jelly all rolled together in a fruit roll up spliff.
Smokes smooth as can be, not a bit harsh, with a lovely calming sedation, and zero paranoia.
It grabs my back pain by the balls every time, and constantly has me reaching past all my other strains to get her off the top shelf no matter what the occasion.
.;)

Ambrosia_2014_2.jpg

And a close up of her frosty tip:

Ambrosia_2014_crop_1.jpg

wiw!

Well, I just rummaged through my curing jars here and found this nugget of some indoor GrandPowKush (G.D.P. x Bubba Kush) that's been in curing for over eight months now but is still tasting great with a nice smooth aftertaste upon release. Good luck all and keep up the good work! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Indoor_GrandPowKush.JPG

Indoor_GrandPowKush_Nugget.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

My mouth is getting wet..... It's been a while since that happened"...."drooooool"

Untrimmed nug of cheese x trainwreck
Black label nutrients
Michigan medical marijuana
Plant is in contest of plant of the month
8 weeks
Nug weighed a 7 grams
image8246.jpg

I would like to enter my OGiesel. It is a cross of OG x Sour Diesel x Mass Super Skunk and extremely potent. The flavor is very intense and even a small nug can smell up a room very quickly!!!

DSC08421.JPG
DSC084252.JPG

Hey all,

I'm new here. My name is Jay and I'm from NY. I've been smoking the last 15 years (30 years old now), have my bachlors degree in Graphic Design and currently working with 2 partners devloping apps for smartphones. I came across this forum via 420 Magazines facebook page.

I'd like to enter my Kandy Kush that I recently received. Hybrid strain. Caked in trichomes. Fruity aroma and taste. Instant head high gradually working its way to a beautiful body high while still retaining sativa effects and dominancy. Beautiful colors. In the light you can see the contrast of the green, orange, light purple, and outside the light, it's a gorgeous purple dominate shade. Very light and fluffy. A little goes a long way. Average length is about an hour and a half in the head, and another hour and a half to two hours in the body. Great for back relief.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy!

Photo2109.jpg

kandy17.jpg

NOTM: This suspect weighs in at 2.6gm. It lacks the pigmentation that frequently leads to getting fingered in a line-up. Don't be fooled. This suspect will take your wallet.

100% personally micro-grown organic goodness. Darkstar (Mazar-i-Sharif x Purple Kush.) Been in the jar one week and smokes very smooth. Nice chlorophyll degradation. Bright spice and citrus aroma. Hash and citrus peel on the exhale. If I could post a third picture it would be of clean white ash.

Not a functional smoke. Puttering around is fine. Don't expect to get much accomplished, yet puttering around is pleasant.

notm13.jpg

notm23.jpg

Awesome entries! Lots of purple buds wewt!!

I worked with this strain for almost a year and my last harvest was very lovely. I figured I would enter it what the heck it was one of the nicest strains I smoked all year lol...

This is my Deep Chunkolate

DC_curing.jpg

Well no time to rep you all but I am gonna! Dang!

-- hope I hit you all, if not it's only cause I am old and feeble

Back
Top Bottom