Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Icemud - Blackberry Kush

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Hosebomber - Diamond OG

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett Simpson Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

10. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

Consolidated Entries

CO Finest - Train Wreck

20140401_022442.jpg

20140401_022422.jpg

Cronichemphog - Dinafem OG Kush

DSC033712.JPG

DSC033784.JPG

Vick074 - Diamond OG Kush

OG_nug_2014_11.jpg

OG_nug_2014_crop_11.jpg

Relaxed Lester - Hong Kong OG

IMG_012227.jpg

Update510_01821.jpg

CareStaker - THC Bomb

IMAG6800.jpg

IMAG6789.jpg

Organicpot - Grandaddy Purple

20140218_1445461.jpg

2014-04-02_01_38_05.jpg

Danishoes21 - BC Mango

DSC030982.JPG

DSC030824.JPG

S1ingblade - House Kush

DSCN90791.JPG

DSCN90731.JPG

MrMiggy - Sour Diesel

P9260577.JPG

P9250569.JPG

Alkhemist - Somango x Critical

P1030775.JPG

Sapperman420 - Killing Fields

CAM000824.jpg

CAM000836.jpg

Josh223 - Holy Grail Kush

bud_041.jpg

bud_040.jpg

Stealthgrow - White Widow

IMG_0003128.JPG

IMG_0002124.JPG

WildRosebud - Ladybug OG

IMAG4629.jpg

IMAG46341.jpg

Jimmy6000 - Barney's Vanilla Kush

0011748.JPG

0031668.JPG

TheBoogyman - Blue Cheese

IMAG06623.jpg

Icemud - Blackberry Kush

IMG_20120908_093848.jpg

IMG_20120908_094028.jpg

Hosebomber - Diamond OG

bud-whole.jpg

bud-closeup.jpg

Strain Is Train Wreck Witch looks more like a Indica But heavier on the Sativa side
Taste Is ground pepper with a dash of lime sweetness
Aroma burns quick and produces thick smoke with a musky, earthy, pine smell to it.
Potency intense head-high as well as a heavy couch-lock with just a few hits.
Effect joint pain and muscle stiffness also ease soar muscles it also is know for Insomnia, Depression, Anxiety, Appetite Stimulant, Cramps associated with PMS, RLS, DDD, Nausea, Muscle aches, and helped ease some pain caused by nerve damage.
Weight Is 4 grams dry weight fresh out of two months of curing.
She was vegging for 5 months before another 59 days of flowering.
20140401_022442.jpg
20140401_022422.jpg

ok heres my April entry
Dinafem OG Kush veg 3 weeks bloom 9 weeks chopped 3/24/14
one of my favorites

DSC033712.JPG

DSC033784.JPG

Thank you to everyone who voted me in for NOTM last month!!
Such an honor!!!

I know it's not Purple, but what the heck.
Here's a nug of personally grown, pure organic Diamond OG Kush.
These buds after a nice 3 month cure, have become an incredibly potent, and deliciously tasty medicine.
A timeless classic that everyone should have the chance to grow and enjoy at least twice!;)

OG_nug_2014_11.jpg

and close up of her frosty bum..:cheesygrinsmiley:

OG_nug_2014_crop_11.jpg

Good luck everyone!!!
:cheer:

This month I'll toss in last years Hong Kong OG. This bud was organically ocean grown outdoors, it had an intense spicy and black peppery scent, and reeked with overtones of potent skunk. Was a great yielding strain that finished fast. Hong Kong is presumed to be a cross between Sensi Star x Sour Diesel found originally in Colorado.
IMG_012227.jpg
Update510_01821.jpg

Best of buds to all contestants! :cheer:

From my latest harvest, BC Mango grown from seed 12/12 cfls, cured for 2 weeks by the time of this pic, I decided to put a Cinnamon stick for the cure. The smell; a spicy fruity smell, once u grind the bud you get the fresh sliced mango smell. The smoke; is burns really good and slow, there is a certain spiciness in the mouth very different from harshness of a bad flush (flush wasn't needed because this was fed mostly molasses and water, early fed during veg.) The high; not as potent but very relaxing, being a Hybrid strain the high for this one was a more Indica high, perfect to smoke before sleeping or for insomnia, muscle relaxing, smoothing vibe, will make you forget what you had to do.
Enjoy
DSC030982.JPG
DSC030824.JPG

This is my April entry. The strain is Sour Diesel that i picked up a little while ago. The taste was very fuely and skunky, one of a kind taste and it had the aroma to match
P9260577.JPG
P9250569.JPG

They all look great, it's going to be a tough one! I think I already picked mine, but I'll wait until I see all the entries.

Good Luck to "All of the Budders"! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

woohoo!! some mighty fine nugs everyone :bravo: it's that time of the month AGAIN?! haha where the heck does the time go??! i'm going to put in one of my Somango x Critical nugs from my last grow, a week to dry then starting to cure :)

closeup of her sugary sweetness:
P1030775.JPG

goodluck everyone! and happy Medicating! :cheer: :circle-of-love:

Hey Alchemist outstanding photos there Bud I can almost smell it!

thank u kindly Sir! the master of the nug and plant pics-Vick, has absolutely inspired me to attempt to learn more about my fandangled camera.. with gradual success, i am confident i will eventually get there lol ;) move over Alice cause it's '420 through the looking Glass' :green_heart:

Thank you to everyone who voted me in for NOTM last month!!
Such an honor!!!

I know it's not Purple, but what the heck.
Here's a nug of personally grown, pure organic Diamond OG Kush.
These buds after a nice 3 month cure, have become an incredibly potent, and deliciously tasty medicine.
A timeless classic that everyone should have the chance to grow and enjoy at least twice!;)

OG_nug_2014_11.jpg

and close up of her frosty bum..:cheesygrinsmiley:

OG_nug_2014_crop_11.jpg

Good luck everyone!!!
:cheer:

*DROOLS* :drool::tokin:

Some great looking nugs already, good luck everyone!

Below is a 1.5g nug of THC Bomb, grown in my 4x4. She had 64 days of flower, under 800w total lighting.
Dried, and jarred. She is resting on the large open leaves of a blooming orchid, for scale.

IMAG6800.jpg
IMAG6789.jpg

just BEAUUUUTIFUL CareStaker! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom