Votes: 1 1.0%
  • DSXJ - Lemon Juice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie8Brown - Lemon Haze

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett Simpson Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

10. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

Consolidated Entries

Jefe Noche - Grape AK-47

20140501_082339.jpg

WildRosebud - Highland Skunk

HS_Nug1.jpg

HS_Nug2.jpg

CareStaker - Spicy White Devil

IMAG6856.jpg

xc.jpg

Relaxed Lester - Outdoor Sativa

Update510_01528.jpg

Update510_01046.jpg

Cronichemphog - OG kush x GDP F-1

DSC036664.JPG

DSC036614.JPG

Mkutley - Unknown Strain

20140504_023951.jpg

Dennise - Sugar Black Rose

DSC054353.JPG

DSC054403.JPG

CA215 - Underdawg OG Kush #2

underdawg21.JPG

underdawg2.JPG

Organicpot - Grandaddy Purple

20140218_1445461.jpg

2014-04-02_01_38_05.jpg

TheBoogyman - Lemon Kush

IMAG07485.jpg

IMAG07515.jpg

Cola Monster - Silver Fox

Silver_Fox_Trio.jpg

Silver_Fox_Cola.JPG

DSXJ - Lemon Juice

CritJH_016.jpg

Charlie8Brown - Lemon Haze

20140511_031151.jpg

Hey folks! Got this beauty nug for the contest.... Trying to get my camra to take nicer pics lol

This is Highland Skunk outdoor from my stash. Nug weighs 5 grams and lots of purple in it.

HS_Nug1.jpg
HS_Nug2.jpg

Looking great WR and Jefe! Good luck everyone! :cheer:

For consideration below -- is a 1.25g nug of Spicy White Devil, which is Jack/Blueberry cross. She was grown in soil, under 800w of lighting, and produced 230g dry, in 111 days, sprout to harvest. She turned amazing hues of purple and black, and she produced a nice crust of resin on all of her buds. Very much a Jack based smoke, with some great fruit tones to round out the spice. :thanks:

IMAG6856.jpg
xc.jpg

For this nug of the month I'm gonna toss in this unknown strain which we'll just call "Outdoor Sativa". It came from a mystery sativa variety mix of seeds that was ultimately force flowered for an early season harvest. This particular strain I remember very well. It was organically grown outdoors right on the pacific ocean. She had an intense flavor associated with winter fresh. Almost minty with a sour blast of aroma when cracking the jar opens. The smell tingles your nose. Just one out of many strains that I miss so much. Maybe one day I'll come across these diamonds in the rough again. :Namaste:

Update510_01528.jpg

Update510_01046.jpg

:geek:

Really nice job so far folks!

Heys guys this is a nug from my first grow. I have never attempted to grow any type of plant before in my life. This is an unknown strain but for a first timer it turned out decent!

20140504_023951.jpg

Back
Top Bottom