Votes: 4 4.2%
  • TheBoogyman - Dinachem

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • StreetDweller - Phantom Cookies

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Nug of the Month Contest thread :bongrip:

Please submit a photo of your best nug. (There is a separate contest thread for plants.)

The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

The winner earns 100 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
HBI International Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Smoke Cones Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Cheating in any form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

9. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

:Namaste:

Consolidated Entries:

Dank420Girl - Mendo Purps
IMG_37304.JPG

IMG_37312.JPG

Cajuncelt - Pineapple Chunk
IMG_20131213_164929_128.jpg

IMG_20131213_165218_688.jpg

Dogbud54 - Skunk Mass
nugSM.jpg

flor2.jpg

NewGrowKing - Unknown strain
image13633.jpg

image13632.jpg

LEDRF - Critical Blue
cb14.jpg

cb22.jpg

Cola Monster - Silver Fox
Indoor_Silver_Fox_G_D_P_x_Super_Silver_Haze_x_Kali_Mist_.JPG

Indoor_Silver_Fox_Macro_Shot.jpg

Lexblaze - Purple Bubba Kush

purpbubba.jpg

Pantagruel - Red Dragon
Sep4Nug01.jpg

Sep4Nug02.jpg

Growlow - Micky Kush
10685232_10203953834819882_37713155_n.jpg

10677613_10152626706640630_913308162_o.jpg

Buckshot - Hash Bud
DSC_6978_bud2.JPG

DSC_6973_buds.JPG

Dataudio - Purple God Bud
IMG_9136.JPG

PGB_3.JPG

Knotspeeds88 - Unknown Amsterdam
P1050835.JPG

P1050839.JPG

Sadhu9 - God Bud
IMG_93871.JPG

IMG_93812.JPG

SoilGirl - Girl Scout Cookies
20140820_153657.jpg

20140820_153814.jpg

Marzbadrock - Chunky Munky
PicsArt_1410246883074.jpg

PicsArt_1410247026049.jpg

PotChimp - 818 Headband X Grand Daddy Purple
013738.JPG

0051643.JPG

Joedaddy805 - Mystery Weed
20140911_202143.jpg

20140911_202204.jpg

RickityCrickt - Bros.Grimm C99 A.K.A. Grail
SAM_10772.JPG

SAM_10791.JPG

TheBoogyman - Dinachem
dinachem.jpg

StreetDweller - Phantom Cookies
20140901_184329_1_.jpg

20140901_183921_1_.jpg

:Namaste:

Indoor Silver Fox (Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist x Grand Daddy Purple):

Indoor_Silver_Fox_G_D_P_x_Super_Silver_Haze_x_Kali_Mist_.JPG

Indoor_Silver_Fox_Macro_Shot.jpg

Best of luck all!:goodluck:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Purchased - Purple Bubba Kush (GSC x Bubba Kush)

Sweetest tasting Girl scout Minty Bubba Kush. Perfectly cured and dried. Trim Job to emphasis purple tones.
Smell - Imagine Blueberry/Grape/Sweet Mint that is earthy
Inhale - Just like it smells smooth as silk
Exhale - Bubba Kush dank
Effect - It will leave your body all tingling as the Indica works its way down to your toes that bubba kush does. The Durban Poison/GSC heritage rushes to your head with a euphoric head high. This hybrid strain is amazing for pain relief and to have closure on the day. It will make you smile and just feel like hugging everything in sight as you are gently put to sleep or a super heavy couch lock for at least 1hr.
Duration - 2.5 - 3hrs no burn out

purpbubba.jpg

Wish I didn't lose my phone but this the only pic I could find via cloud backup.

Barney's Farm Red Dragon - grown in organic soil/nutes. Very sweet and fruity aroma and taste. Potent and long-lasting.

There's a little more leaf left on because I like a little sugar with my T... :)

Sep4Nug01.jpg
Sep4Nug02.jpg

So here is my entry :) Micky Kush grown from seed. I popped a 10 pack of seeds and got the main 3 pheno's. These two photos show the Sativa and Indica dominant of the strain :) Enjoy!

Indica Dominant Pheno. Sweet aroma and taste
10685232_10203953834819882_37713155_n.jpg

Sativa Dominant Pheno. Much more citrus and sharp tones
10677613_10152626706640630_913308162_o.jpg

Both are VERY potent. If I could suggest you guys try one strain this year. It would definitely be some TGA Micky Kush :)

Hey Folks

I have been growing and clone forwarding this plant "S girl" (a hash bud plant) for many generations over years. She is very potent, with varying flavors depending on growing conditions but pine usually comes through. Always hard dense nuggets that always satisfy even after you have tried a couple/few strains prior.

DSC_6978_bud2.JPG

DSC_6973_buds.JPG

Thanks

I'm still waiting for you to come burst our bubbles. Do you have to sit this month out cause of your win?
You guys and gals are creating one amazing showcase!! :cheer:

I'm still waiting for you to come burst our bubbles. Do you have to sit this month out cause of your win?

LOL :rofl:

I don't think I have to sit this one out, but I might very well just enjoy my popcorn from the sidelines :popcorn:

I wouldn't want to burst anyone's bubble or frustrate anyone! :Namaste:

LOL :rofl:

I don't think I have to sit this one out, but I might very well just enjoy my popcorn from the sidelines :popcorn:

I wouldn't want to burst anyone's bubble or frustrate anyone! :Namaste:
I'm sure it would be worth it.

What up everyone! I would consider myself to be somewhat of a cannabis connoisseur and have been on a dispensary road tour over the past few years stopping by every shop (med and rec) in the state to try out their most sought after flowers.....a lot of highs and lows on this journey<see pun. Have a pretty nice bud collection and try to keep my hands on the best harvest from the top growers/dispensaries around Colorado. Mostly a sativa guy and like the strongest of head highs but also have an huge appreciation for just plain old fashioned beautiful looking pot - regardless of the high. A lot of times those sort of colors and smells only come from indicas.

The indica that I'm showing here today is called Purple God Bud and is a creation from "The Bank" seed bank here in Colorado. Crossed between Purple Urkle x Grape God Bud. "The Bank" is a joint venture between "The Clinic" dispensary and "Reserva Privada" of Colorado. Both extremely reputable companies and put out high quality products. The clinic dispensary is in my top 5 dispensaries (not #1) and is notable as I've visited over 100 shops over the years. I can't decide what's better about PGB - the look or smell....if you could only smell this you would understand the obsession. I don't have too many favorite strains as I like trying new stuff but this is so much of a must have that I picked up seeds for my next grow.

Smells very fruity but faint sour to it and ooooohh so creamy (as one user describes), but not like Fruity Pebbles strain if you've had that...more sour to it but very faint....like smelling sweet berry cake yogurt. I say cake as in the crust because it has that extra sweet kick to it like they added too much sugar or something. You might get confused and accidentally eat it thinking it was a berry strudel. Wish you just smell the damn thing...lol. I open this jar every few days to smell it regardless if I'm reaching to smoke something else. Also make friends that comes over look and smell it too…even if they don’t smoke. Oh and by the way IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL TOO!! Thanks and Enjoy!

IMG_9136.JPG

PGB_3.JPG

Back
Top Bottom