Votes: 34 43.0%
  • SoilGirl

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • C526

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Member of the Month Contest thread :high-five:

420 Magazine would like to include not only our valued growers, but also more of our non-growing members in this contest. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest, but we feel that our Plant and Nug Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
420 Magazine Staff will select nominees, members determine the winner by poll. This does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to a Moderator via private message. When doing so, include detailed reasoning for your nomination. Please do not nominate or suggest nominations in the contest thread, or it will be deleted without notice.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Member of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Rules:

1. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Cheating in any form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

4. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

How to Become Member of the Month! :thanks:

:Namaste:

Anonymously thank someone for their helpfulness and/or kindness this :xmas: with a MOTM nomination PM :nomo:

:cheer: Please remember to send nomination suggestions per PM to a Moderator before the 15th :cheer:

:thanks: to all members for everything that you do to raise cannabis awareness :bravo:

and :thanks: for helping others to grow their own medicine :yummy:

Well? :hmmmm:

Polls are now open, please vote for Member of the Month - December 2014! :cheer:

@BeemerBill had a great summer grow and his positive energy has helped more than a few members keep going and growing this year. He shows a lot of heart and knowledge and is a joyous pillar of the 420 community, who deserves to be recognized for his contributions.

@SoilGirl brings a lot of positive energy to the forums and ever since her first day on 420 Magazine she understood what this community is all about. She spreads love from member to member, gives aid to others whenever possible and is an avid producer of material.

@c526 has been described as a gentle communicator. With a mature, peaceful and calm manner, he regularly helps others in grow journals or FAQs and brings much kindness, positivity and objective conversation to any discussion that he is involved in.

I am pleased to cast the first vote for Beemerbill. A well deserved vote I might add.

Thanks so much for the nomination guys, I'd love to win, but if I don't I at least know the title will be well deserved by either of the other nominees. Bee, I've said it before, but you're an awesome guy :) and C526, I haven't spoken with you much, but I've seen you around and your posts always are respectful and constructive and I already like you for that. Good luck guys! Now, may the best girl win! (ok or guy... :laughtwo:)

:circle-of-love::volcano-smiley:

Good day weed everyone. This is a surprise to see my name in the list. Good luck to SoilGirl and C526, both great people. :Namaste:

Cheers to all the nominees, you're all a positive influence and set an amazing example. I wish I could vote for everyone! :)

;)

I spend a week in the hospital,come back

WOW another nomination,I cant tell you the thrill of nomination,I give every gram of smoke I produce away,and it feels great,but getting these nominations is just as rewarding,maybe even more so,as I dont know who is putting me up,I am glad someone gets my respect and humor

green love brothers and sisters,merry Christmas

I wish more members would use this time to learn of each other,over the last few months Ive really paid attention to these nominations

I learn way more from these growers than they probably will ever know,ive been at this a long time,and this old dog learns something to try everyday

beemerbill,soilgirl excellent work,I look forward to trying somethings ive learned from each of you

Back
Top Bottom