• Sweetsue

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • SoilGirl

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Mr Teddy

Votes: 15 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Member of the Month Contest thread.

420 Magazine would like to include not only our valued growers, but also more of our non-growing members in this contest. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest, but we feel that our Plant and Nug Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
420 Magazine Staff will select nominees, members determine the winner by poll. This does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to a Moderator via private message. When doing so, include detailed reasoning for your nomination. Please do not nominate or suggest nominations in the contest thread, or it will be deleted without notice.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Member of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, 420 Mag Stickers and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Smoke Cones Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Rules:

1. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Cheating in any form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

4. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

How to Become Member of the Month! :thanks:

:Namaste:

Hempy New Year Everyone! :volcano-smiley:

For 2015 we've added 420 Mag T-Shirts and 420 Mag Stickers to the prize packages! :high-five:

Sending you all lots of love and positive energy through the Universe.

:Namaste:

I made a solid nomination someone that I feel is very helpful. Good luck too all. Be good to a fellow member and start there new year out with a nomination I know I did

:partyboy: My favorite contest is almost here!!

:peace:

Polls are now open, please vote for Member of the Month - January 2015 :cheer:

@Auggie - His cloning skills are grade A. He brings a lot of experience to the forums and always has some helpful advice. He is a good communicator with a great sense of humor and is not biased in his opinions.

@SmokerJoe - Has a lot of things going and is a great mentor. Encourages polite discussions on many different topics, always takes whatever time is necessary to answer questions. Regularly offers his help in FAQ and shares his experience freely with others.

@fghtsmallcell - When her husband was sent home to pass, she learned to grow and make concentrated oil, while nourishing him back to strength and she still takes time to help others in the medical forums. Her 'can do' attitude is an inspiration to every member she comes in contact with.

@c526 - A gentle communicator. With a mature, peaceful and calm manner, he regularly helps others in grow journals or FAQs and brings much kindness, positivity and objective conversation to any discussion that he is involved in.

@SweetSue - A constant source of reliable organic gardening information, for helping others when she can, and for just being a great addition to our 420 community in general. She is very polite in the forums, passionate about growing and teaching, and never stops adding great material for others to look through.

@SoilGirl - Her positive and upbeat energy is an inspiration to all. She is informative, helpful and well-aligned with the entire community. She spreads love from member to member, gives advice to others whenever possible and is an avid producer of material.

@Teddy Edwards - Helpful, supportive and always willing to share what he has learned from his fellow members, he spreads a lot of positive energy throughout the community with his kind and gentle manner.

Blimey, g'vner. That's a bit of a shocker. It made me spill my first Greek coffee of the morning.

Thank you so much for the nomination. Have you got a mop?

Best of British luck to all.
:circle-of-love:

Oh my. I was not expecting to see my name up there. I am honored to be on a list with so many other great folks. Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Holy 420! There is participation!!! YAY! Look at all the folks!! I don't know most of you so before I just vote I will check you out best I can

Back
Top Bottom