• Icemud - GSC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • DrZiggy - Auto Jock Horror x Auto Pineapple Express

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Dyold - Plushberry

Votes: 10 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Nug of the Month Contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug. (There is a separate contest thread for plants.)

The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, 420 Mag Stickers and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
420Packaging & Smoke Cones Contribute The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Cheating in any form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

9. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

:Namaste:

Graytail - Destroyer
DSCN7462.JPG

DSCN74642.JPG

CA215 - Quantum Kush
P3052396.JPG

quantum_kush_macro.jpg

Rifleman - Bubble Kush Auto
20150331_203451.jpg

Use21.jpg

Cronichemphog - Medi bomb 1
DSC061224.JPG

DSC061234.JPG

Coorganics - Jack Herer
image16172.jpg

image16173.jpg

Sir Budlovski - Bloody Skunk Auto
IMAG15202.jpg

IMAG15165.jpg

Superskunk61 - Afghan Kush
IMG_010241.JPG

IMG_009741.JPG

Cannilingus - White Widow
P32716601.JPG

OG1969 - Blue Dot
2013_indoor_grow_0149.JPG

Addonexus – White Castle
20150403_130748.jpg

Stealthboat - Raspberry Kush
20150329_111158_1_.jpg

20150329_111158.jpg

Cola Monster - Silver Fox
DSC007226.JPG

DSC007128.JPG

SloTown - Purple Cadillac
image20297.jpg

image20296.jpg

HealingKronic - Purple Erkle
nom31.jpg

NOM.JPG

TheBoogyman - Dinachem
dinachem1.jpg

Dutty Panty - Jilly Bean
DSC_31841.JPG

ANL29455-50x-300x240.jpg

OrganicMan - Cheese
DSC_007324.JPG

20150411_161442.jpg

Marzbadrock - Montana Kush
PicsArt_1428974722447.jpg

PicsArt_1428974655262.jpg

Icemud - GSC
IMG_20150109_194441.jpg

IMG_20150109_194441.jpg

DrZiggy - Auto Jock Horror x Auto Pineapple Express
DSCN34553.JPG

DSCN34544.JPG

Dyold - Plushberry
20140219_0924451.jpg

20140225_1854371.jpg

I'll start. :slide:

This is from a freshly chopped and dried clone of Destroyer by Cannabiogen. I cut it off the stems and jarred it a half hour ago. :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSCN7462.JPG

DSCN74642.JPG

:Namaste:

:nomo:

heres the medi bomb 1 i grew this ones been curing for awhile
all grown under advanced led's all using botanicare nutes with some amendments

DSC061224.JPG

DSC061234.JPG

this will knock you on your butt its the real deal too bad you all cant taste it its one of the best smokes

I have a nug for the month entry, I've wanted to add one for so long now.
Looking great this month and good luck to everyone :)
She's been curing for about 4 days now.
Its from my Bloody skunk auto and it weighs in at 5.2 grams
Very interesting smell, strong skunk but with sweet,sour and creamy hints to it.
Fast hitting and delicious.
IMAG15202.jpg

IMAG15165.jpg

This is my submission for the April NOTM, home grown WhiteCastle from Nirvana Seeds.

The following is an excerpt from my journal describing the smokes effect. This was taken somewhat early on and not fully cured.

"The effects are immediate and I will try to explain them in a narrative sense, I use this product for PTSD and back problems associated with sciatica, so this strain was chosen to help.

Immediately upon medicating your eyes are forced to squint as a almost allergic feeling abruptly forms in the upper portion of your nostrils just below your eyes. This sensation then consumes your eyes and almost rolls up until hitting the lower portion of your brain stem. Now this feeling becomes a violent storm expanding almost trying to drown your brain, this sensation works its way to the top maintaining the assumed shape of a hulu hoop or at least that's what it feels like. Immediately after this sensation reaches the top of your head it feels as if it detaches itself like being a part of Mitosis. This is accompanied by the illusion that when that bubble detached it also took your worries and pain. The pain part is very true, its ability to block pain receptacles is paramount. The high is euphoric but not as intense, however there are moments of disbelief when moving or observing things almost as if things are sharper and being viewed in a fish bowl. This is only a feeling though as my vision is not actually impaired. I hope this helps anyone considering this strain."

The following excerpt was taken at a later time, the smoke was allowed to cure and I was able to reflect, here is what I came up with.

"I highly recommend WhiteCastle to anyone who enjoys a full flavor smoke and powerful effects which are not limited to but include the following. Severe pain, or at least what I consider severe, GONE!, Bam!. Next a very uplifting head high which results in one of two effects. The first being a clear linear approach to accomplishing something weather it be work or a competitive game. Your thoughts are your own and limited only by your knowledge and confidence. Second the high back fires and destroys short term memory resulting in wandering around babbling about nonsense. Obtaining focus and direction momentarily almost like the light at the end of a dark tunnel, only to be snuffed out and plunged back into the depths of Alzheimer's by some cruel breeder somewhere at Nirvana. This affect is followed by the first luckily so put your seat belt and grab a Snickers because there's a chance you might not be going anywhere for a while."

20150403_130748.jpg

The smoke is full flavored but has a reminiscence of sweetness almost floral, I hope everyone enjoys my review and good luck to every contestant. Sorry if I took up too much space, someone has to do it!

Back
Top Bottom