• Cola Monster - Silver Fox

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Minus - Pineapple Kush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scousepower78 - This Plant

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Plant of the Month Contest.

Please submit a photo of your best plant. (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.)

We will only accept a self-nomination.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, 420 Mag Stickers and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
420Packaging & Smoke Cones Contribute The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest, held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). At least one photo must show MOST of the plant and you may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size, or a closeup/macro. No nudity or alcohol.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Cheating in any form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

8. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

:Namaste:

Consolidated entries:

James dBong - Dark Devil
IMG_210714.JPG

IMG_210422.JPG

AllSmiles - Light Blue Haze
IMG_62653.jpg

IMG_62704.jpg

Duggan - Mazar
harvest_mazar_003.jpg

harvest_mazar_012.jpg

GrizzWald - Sour Blueberry
image23746.jpg

image23745.jpg

KronixSauce - Stinky linky
IMG_191019.JPG

IMG_191412.JPG

Mono - Hey Guys
WP_20150202_007.jpg

WP_20150202_005.jpg

SBG - Laughing Buddha
DSC1184.jpg

DSC1186.jpg

Dutty Panty - Dirty Heri
DSC_2873.JPG

DSC_2875.JPG

Cola Monster - Silver Fox
DSC0269951.JPG

DSC0395231.jpg

Minus - Pineapple Kush
100_20385.JPG

100_20393.JPG

Scousepower78 - This Plant
image24272.jpg

image24265.jpg

I'd like to put up my personal cross for this months contest. She is a blueberry crossed with NL5xHaze fem pollen. I call it Light Blue Haze. She has been chopped and is currently waiting to be jarred. She went 116 days from seed to harvest. This is her at day 61 of flower cycle.

IMG_62653.jpg
IMG_62704.jpg

As always, good luck to all entrants this month. :peace::)

Hey all.. l'll make this months contest look a little different and enter an outside girl.. Sour blueberry, LST with Tlc... Sorry about pic quality, phone, Peace
image23746.jpg

image23745.jpg

Ok. Here we go again. This is my lolly pop Laughing Buddha. She was grown in my Cabinet and ended up yeilding me 2.19 oz.

DSC1184.jpg
DSC1186.jpg

During her last month in the Cabinet I ended up supporting all those buds because she couldn't do it by herself.

Thanks for watching

TTFN
SBG.

Was gonna enter the daughter of budzilla but it will need to wait so here's dirty heri. Not the best genetics only yielded 9 ozs. And only tested at 22.8% thc. But sure was bright.
DSC_2873.JPG
DSC_2875.JPG

Dan, lol...
Dutty, can't wait to September man, to see your American redwood grow :)
Max, Thanks man.. Your going to get the goodness out of your tough girls, plus docs kit, man... I grew mine, with a little help (amendments) from doc and icemuds early journals when they were still "discovering" the best ways to raise brix levels... There's some good stuff in those journals.

Man there's some quality plants each and every month. Can't wait till this is totally free open legal and we can be asking for clones from these girls...Duggan? Kronixsauce? Allsmiles? Dutty? Mono? Jamesdbong? SBG? Who ever else enters this month, Lol..oh well. One day...

One question, I read the rules but, is about the photos, I know that i can't put more than 2 but is not that. Does photos from my plant are from 2 weeks ago, and now the plant is more pretty and developed. Soo the question is can I remove does 2 photos and put some new recent ones in my name ?

Back
Top Bottom