• Scrubby - Bubba Kush

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Cronichemphog - Black Russian

Votes: 37 38.5%
  • UltraDan - White Widow

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Plant of the Month Contest.

Please submit a photo of your best plant. (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.)

We will only accept a self-nomination.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, 420 Mag Stickers and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
420Packaging & Smoke Cones Contribute The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest, held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). At least one photo must show MOST of the plant and you may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size, or a closeup/macro. No nudity or alcohol.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Cheating in any form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

8. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

:Namaste:

Consolidated entries:

SmokeyMcFly - Hurkle
hurkfull.JPG

hurkleEntryClose.JPG

Marzbadrock - Hell Roarin
PicsArt_1433220768250.jpg

PicsArt_1433221075295.jpg

Madmarv0525 - Space Candy
20150601_003113.jpg

20150601_005518.jpg

CivDis - Afghan Kush Ryder Auto
AKRA---Copy-2.jpg

Illumanotty - Jetfuel x Stardawg
20150606_212631.jpg

20150606_212750.jpg

Cola Monster - Blueberry x Cheese
DSC072313.JPG

DSC074741.JPG

Fuzzy Duck - Green Poison
PICT002026.JPG

PICT001721.JPG

Triggle - Trans-Siberian Auto
image26797.jpg

image267961.jpg

Scrubby - Bubba Kush
20150529_170759.jpg

20150611_085527.jpg

Cronichemphog - Black Russian
DSC065082.JPG

20150612_135810.jpg

UltraDan - White Widow
image26631.jpg

image26630.jpg

This is a TGA Hurkle grown in Highbrix kit soil. This is the second time this plant has been flowered, she was revegged after the first and given about a two month break and then back into the cooker she went. It is amazing for nerve / muscle / spine pain and has allowed me to stop taking prescription narcs about six months ago for the first time in years. It always grows fat super frosty colas but this reveg is just bigger and better than the others in every way. She also get a nice redish/purple color on her fans when she is ready for harvest. She just got chopped yesterday, half has been washed and is drying and the rest went into the freezer for a run of bubble hash for the :volcano-smiley:

Ok enough rambling, the fun part
hurkfull.JPG
hurkleEntryClose.JPG

GL all! :passitleft: :circle-of-love:

:nomo:

20150601_003113.jpg
20150601_005518.jpg

my entry Space candy

For the month of June I'm gonna go with a blast from cannabis past and enter this greenhouse grown plant of Blueberry x Cheese that threw out some huge rock solid colas come harvest. :passitleft: Best of luck all!:goodluck:

DSC072313.JPG

DSC074741.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

For the month of June I'm gonna go with a blast from cannabis past and enter this greenhouse grown plant of Blueberry x Cheese that threw out some huge rock solid colas come harvest. :passitleft: Best of luck all!:goodluck:

DSC072313.JPG

DSC074741.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

:adore::welldone::drool::drool:
Whoa. Very nice....as usual CM.

Crazy Awesome plants this month from the whole 420Fam! I'm gonna give some sponsor love here and enter the ring this month

Trans-Siberian from our sponsor Auto Seeds
Grown under Mars Reflecter 96x3w
Soil+FoxFarm Line
image26797.jpg

image267961.jpg

She's so beautiful smelling! Straight to Bubble in a week.

Good Luck Fam!

Trig

It brings us great pleasure to announce that our long time valued Sponsor Sierra Natural Science has finally gotten their Perfect Mix™ nutrient line perfected and shipping to customers!

Use Sierra Natural Science Perfect Mix™ in a 3-part nutrient system for rapidly growing plants during all phases of the growth cycle.

SNS Perfect Mix™ Grow Formula provides nutrients and natural plant extracts for structural and foliar growth. Combine with Perfect Mix™ Micro & Perfect Mix™ Bloom to provide a specialized nutrient system for rapidly growing plants during all phases of the growth cycle.

SNS Perfect Mix™ Micro Nutrient Formula provides nutrients, natural plant extracts, minerals and trace elements. Combine Perfect Mix™ Micro with Perfect Mix™ Grow & Perfect Mix™ Bloom to provide a specialized nutrient system for rapidly growing plants during all phases of the growth cycle.

SNS Perfect Mix™ Bloom Formula provides nutrients, natural plant extract & minerals for the reproductive growth stage of the plant (Flowering and Fruiting). Combine Perfect Mix™ Bloom with Perfect Mix™ Grow & Perfect Mix™ Micro to provide a specialized nutrient system for rapidly growing plants during all phases of the growth cycle.

Each lucky winner of our 3 monthly contests will now receive the nutrients, in addition to everything else. :cheer:

We are truly grateful for Sierra Natural Science's contributions to our mission, just as well as yours. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Thanks CC! I've been having a lot of fun with them and as a plant ecologist they are something that I marvel at. If you could somehow find a way to reliably clone them there are sure to be some crazy phenos tucked away due to all the hybridization. I switched to LED for this run and I got caught slipping on my calmag so I wound up just a bit deficient and got a few curlers. She corrected nicely but there's that wondering about the lost potential that is permanently lost with autos. That said, the "run what you brung" style of poppin autos and bangin em out in 60 keeps the flower tent exciting! Just grabbed a proven Blue Dream keeper so I'm gonna pop over to your journal and watch the show and hopefully learn something!

Trig
Nice auto...
Says alot when autos are & can compete with the big photo girls.
Nice job.

Back
Top Bottom