• Mono - Critical Hog

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Dennise - Jack Herer

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Stonercoleman - Velvet Cookies

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Nug of the Month Contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug. (There is a separate contest thread for plants.)

The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Nug of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, 420 Mag Stickers and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
420Packaging & Smoke Cones Contribute The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Cheating in any form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

9. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

:Namaste:

Consolidated Entries

Atrain - Sour Crack Autoflower
Screenshot_2015-09-01-09-11-39-1.png

Screenshot_2015-09-01-09-11-44-1.png

JimmyIndy - Tangie
GEDC3019.JPG

Marzbadrock - Back in Black
PicsArt_1441141608707.jpg

PicsArt_1441141541165.jpg

Icemud - Black Cherry Soda
IMG_20141019_1509061.jpg

IMG_20141019_150855.jpg

LEDRF - Auto Dark Devil
darkdevil.jpg

Cola Monster - Pandora's Box
DSC008578.JPG

Pandora_s_Box_Nugget1.jpg

Ace Kush - Auto Sour Diesel
image31717.jpg

Mussh - Poop Loops
rhino_-_Copy.jpg

white_-_Copy1.jpg

Guambomb80 - Blue Dream
Screenshot_2015-09-05-10-08-47.png

Screenshot_2015-09-05-15-43-26.png

Mono - Critical Hog
P1040568.JPG

P1040564.JPG

Dennise - Jack Herer
DSC030014.JPG

DSC030074.JPG

Stonercoleman - Velvet Cookies
image32535.jpg

image32534.jpg

:popcorn:

I would like to enter my black cherry soda that I grew about a year ago.... This sativa dominant strain is absolutely incredible as it is loaded with flavor, just like the name suggests. If I were to place the smell and taste, it would be almost like when you open a pack of big league chew or grape/fruit punch bubblegum. The high itself is very euphoric and spacey, but also energetic and an excellent evening smoke. I did find one source that says it is made from: Airborne G13 X Ortega x C99 x Blackberry x Cherry AK-47 but I couldn't find too much else on it.

One photo is with flash, one without.

IMG_20141019_1509061.jpg
IMG_20141019_150855.jpg

Good Day All! Here is my first attempt at autoflowers. This is the untrimmed and trimmed cola from my Early Miss from Crop King seeds. Strong smell and taste of citrus..it's great, and a strong high. Bud weighs just under 3 oz. Some great looking nugs here!

untrimmedEM.jpg

trimmedEM.jpg

Finished curing Auto Dark Devil. This is some stoney, dank weed, with plum flavor. The flavor isn't too strong, but nice. Very head high. It compares with some SFV OG Kush (regular) we picked up at the dispensary.

I grew her in the autopot system, which is gravity fed. Coco and perlite mix. Flora Nova Bloom and calmag plus.

darkdevil.jpg

My entry for September is this nugget of organically grown Pandora's Box (Space Queen x Jack The Ripper) after a three month cure. Best of luck all!:goodluck:

DSC008578.JPG

Pandora_s_Box_Nugget1.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Strain : White Rhino a.k.a. Poop Loops
63 day flower from clone. harvested 8-29-15

Aroma : it smells like froot loops and poop.
Taste : wonderful. very smooth. fruity / earthy. 14 day flush.
Effect : almost instant high. will cause couch lock if misused. gave me a huge appetite. very indica.

rhino_-_Copy.jpg

white_-_Copy1.jpg

Poop Loops.

You should change your screen name to poop loops... haha
Nice frosty nugs mussh! Good luck!
GB80

Poop Loops with a 14 day Flush! That's some serious poop.

Back
Top Bottom