Votes: 8 7.5%
  • 420 Warrior

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Member of the Month Contest.

420 Magazine would like to include not only our valued growers, but also more of our non-growing members in this contest. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest, but we feel that our Plant and Nug Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
420 Magazine Staff will select nominees, members determine the winner by poll. This does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to a Moderator via private message. When doing so, include detailed reasoning for your nomination. Please do not nominate or suggest nominations in the contest thread, or it will be deleted without notice.

The contest will be open from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Member of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, 420 Mag Stickers and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
420Packaging & Smoke Cones Contribute The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Crop King Seeds Contributes The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Gorilla Seeds Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.

* Contact them via email advising you are a 420 Mag winner to get free shipping as well

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Rules:

1. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Cheating in any form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

3. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

4. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

How to Become Member of The Month
:Namaste:

:popcorn: anyone?

Don't forget - all nominations with reasons gratefully received before the 15th. Not in-thread - please PM any Mod.

It's your MOTM.

:thanks:

I just started peeking over here on this side of the site very recently. I see the importance of 420 for doing things like this and it's friggin' awesome. I haven't gone to any other forum for what we do b/c there is no need in my opinion, and it's b/c of everybody coming together and sharing the experiences we each endure, good and bad. For me personally, I wouldn't be able to walk through my first grow w/o the help that I have received. So for every one of the ninja growers out there who help out the new guy, THANK YOU! I will cast my nomination and I hope I see this person's name on the list in a couple weeks :)

:nomo::popcorn:

High all....I wish all the contestants best of luck.
I submitted my candidate and I hope to see them in the list.

IMO, everyone here at 420 Magazine is a member of the decade in my book. Much love to those who put in the extra effort and support to make this the best Cannabis site on the planet!
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom