• C526

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Member of the Year Contest
During the past 12 months, we've seen so many members show and share their knowledge, time, experience and perhaps most importantly, spirit. We are truly grateful to each and every one of you for helping support our Mission. Each month one member has been voted the cream on the cake, now it's time to choose who's the cherry on top.

Your votes are now invited for Member of the Year 2015. Voting closes at midnight, PST on 31st January.

Friendly Reminder
Here's the voting guideline that applies every month. Please remember:

Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Cheating in any form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Prize Package for Member of the Year - 2015
In addition to 1,000 rep points and the lasting respect of the 420 Magazine community, the winner will receive a considerable prize package courtesy of our lovely Sponsors and 420 Magazine.

From Advanced LED Lights, one Diamond Series XML 350 LED

From Budmaster, one Budmaster II COBx6 LED Grow Light

From DLP Lamp Source LED Grow Lights, one Timber Vero240 LED Grow Light.

From Foods Alive: Hulled Hemp Seeds 8oz, Toasted Hemp Seeds 14oz, Stone Ground Organic Raw Hemp Seed Butter 8oz, Hemp Organic Flax Crackers, Organic Raw Hemp Oil 8oz

From Mars Hydro: Grow Tent

From SmokinJs Alternative Pipe & Tobacco Store Portable Dry Herb Vaporizer & Brand Pack

From Vapor Warehouse, a VB11 Pen Vape

From MagicalButter - MagicalButter - CannaButter Making Device

From Sierra Natural Science - Prize Package

SNS-217 Natural Spider Mite Control (32 Ounce Spray Bottle - Ready To Use), SNS-244 Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold (32 Ounce Spray Bottle - Ready To Use), SNS-203 Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Aphids, Thrips, Shore & White Flies (16 Oz), SNS-209 Natural Pesticide Systemic Insect Control (16 Oz Pint - Makes 60 Gallons), SNS-604A Natural Fertilizer Vegetation Organic Growth Supplement (16 Oz Pint - Makes 64 Gallons), SNS-604B Natural Fertilizer Flowering Organic Growth Supplement (16 Oz Pint - Makes 64 Gallons), SNS-311 All Natural Surface Wash (16 Oz Pint - Makes 1 Gallon)

From BUDVAC Glass Vacuum Storage Containers, one 500ml Vacuum Jar

From SCROGCO, one Scrog Kit

From 420Packaging
Medicine Bottles

From Smoke Cones - King Size Cones

Smoke Cones - J-Tubes

From Space Case - 2 Piece Magnetic Medium Space Case Grinders

From Premier Tech Horticulture, 1 PRO-MIX t-shirt; 1 PRO-MIX ball point pen; 3 samples of 4oz PRO-MIX PUR MYCORRHIZAE (granular); 3 samples of 1oz PRO-MIX PUR MYCORRHIZAE (powder); 1 PRO-MIX baseball cap

From The Bulldog Amsterdam, one original t-shirt, original hoody, hat, keychain, bag and a lanyard.

From 420 Magazine, Nug Jar (Nugs are for decorative purposes only)

IMG_2713111.JPG

420 Magazine T-Shirt

420-magazine-tshirt.jpg

420 Magazine Stickers

420-magazine-stickers.jpg

From Gorilla Seeds, a $50 gift certificate

From 70 Day Calendars, a 70 day calendar

From Crop King Seeds, a $100 gift certificate and prize package including a magnet, lighter, papers, jar & stickers

From Herbies Head Shop, a $50 Goody Box.

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

The eligible winners from each of the monthly contests of 2015

@c526

@SweetSue

@Jaga

@Dan Ultra

@Light Addict

@MassMedMan

@Pigeons420

@Weaselcracker

@Major PITA

@Mr Am4zin

@OlderGrower

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

I'm a little overwhelmed to be included in this list, to be honest. Every one of you can dance circles around me in the grow room. :laughtwo: Best of luck to all of you. :circle-of-love:

Well well well....the gangs all here! :clap:
Tough choice this is but so so much fun!!:clap:

There are a lot of things that go into picking a "member of the month" much less member of the year.. these things vary between each person. You guys always know I'm as straight of a shooter there is and don't mind sharing my votes and why due to I believe in giving proper respect to the person I cast my vote for....

To me the criteria of member of the month or year isn't base as much on how many times a person says hello or remembers my birthday or wishes a happy day. These are all great things that are always appreciated bit Imo the person on the list above that has put out solid info and led by example and changed the way many people grow cannabis and taken us all in a positive direction through GROWING is my friend Light Addict.... my vote goes to you

Good luck to all entries a fine group of folks here

I wish c526 was still around here. Hope he is well wherever he is.

C526 was an instrumental influence to me when I started off at this site and he helped to steer me in the right direction! He's a great guy and an even better asset to this community!

There are a lot of things that go into picking a "member of the month" much less member of the year.. these things vary between each person. You guys always know I'm as straight of a shooter there is and don't mind sharing my votes and why due to I believe in giving proper respect to the person I cast my vote for....

To me the criteria of member of the month or year isn't base as much on how many times a person says hello or remembers my birthday or wishes a happy day. These are all great things that are always appreciated bit Imo the person on the list above that has put out solid info and led by example and changed the way many people grow cannabis and taken us all in a positive direction through GROWING is my friend Light Addict.... my vote goes to you

Good luck to all entries a fine group of folks here

Well said!

:thumb:

:popcorn:

The very best of luck to you all!

I agree that A-train is a straight shooter and it is not about how many times you remember someones birthday or how many you greet, but that being said, lets not forget the real reason 420 magazine is here. Yes growing MJ is a part of it, and it has become a big part of it, but that is not the only reason it is here. It is here so like minded people can have a place to come together and educate each other, not only about how to grow, but to promote the ending of prohibition of MJ in not only America but the whole world. I hope you all keep that in mind when voting. And like the December MoTM I will not be voting for myself because I do not feel I am that person, but when I do cast my vote, it will be for the best of the best in all categories, not just growing.

:nomo:

I agree that A-train is a straight shooter and it is not about how many times you remember someones birthday or how many you greet, but that being said, lets not forget the real reason 420 magazine is here. Yes growing MJ is a part of it, and it has become a big part of it, but that is not the only reason it is here. It is here so like minded people can have a place to come together and educate each other, not only about how to grow, but to promote the ending of prohibition of MJ in not only America but the whole world. I hope you all keep that in mind when voting. And like the December MoTM I will not be voting for myself because I do not feel I am that person, but when I do cast my vote, it will be for the best of the best in all categories, not just growing.

I feel that you are a lot more "that person" than you give yourself credit for. It's a great list up there, and you are in there for very good reasons!

:circle-of-love:

I don't get it, member of the month, just saying... What a score to whomever wins....

Back
Top Bottom