Votes: 25 24.8%
  • Hozona

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • Nismo12

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robert Celt

Welcome to the 420 Magazine Member of the Month Contest.

420 Magazine would like to include not only our valued growers, but also more of our non-growing members in this contest. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest, but we feel that our Plant and Nug Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
420 Magazine Staff will select nominees, members determine the winner by poll. This does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to a Moderator via private message. When doing so, include detailed reasoning for your nomination. Please do not nominate or suggest nominations in the contest thread, or it will be deleted without notice.

The contest will be open from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Member of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, 420 Mag Stickers and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
420Packaging & Smoke Cones Contribute The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Crop King Seeds Contributes The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Gorilla Seeds Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Vapor Warehouse Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Rules:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

3. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the nomination in any thread outside the contest and campaigning via PMs - will result in the member being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

5. Staff members from other cannabis forums will not be nominated.

6. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

Public Announcement

420 Magazine Monthly Contests - A Fresh Start

We are making a number of significant changes to our three contests: Member of the Month, Plant of the Month & Nug of the Month. We have listened to your suggestions and aligned the ideas with what we can do technically and what we want to achieve. Our objectives are to encourage more entrants, while minimizing any attempts at cheating. Please take careful note of these changes, the new guidelines are also being added to each monthly thread.

An Amnesty
In order to maintain peace & compassion within our community, we are wiping the slate clean. If you have been banned from contests at any time in the past, you may now enter again. Lifetime bans will still apply for significant guideline infringements in the future, however from this date forth the ban from entry is lifted for anyone who has previously been excluded.

Minimum Entry & Voting Requirements
In order to enter and/or vote in any of our three monthly contests, a member must have a minimum of 50 posts. Toward the end of the voting period, changes in the entrants' positions will occur once we remove members with less than 50 posts. This may make the running totals less reliable, however will encourage active voting for the 'best' entry.

Campaigning
Campaigning in public threads and private messages is still prohibited, however we are relaxing the guideline. Any campaigning will result in the member being disqualified from that month's contests. Second attempts at campaigning however, will result in losing contest privileges for life.

Staff From Other Forums
Recently we have been the victims of our own success, with staff from other cannabis forums joining as members in order to enter our contests. Any member found to be on staff elsewhere who enters a contest will be banned from our contests for life. The prizes are for genuine 420 Magazine members only.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the new guidelines here:

Plant of the Month
Nug of the Month
Member of the Month

:Namaste:

And in further news...

We would like to highlight the new addition to our prize package. :yahoo:

VaporWarehouse are most kindly donating one of their excellent VB11 pens.

:thanks: VaporWarehouse

Public Announcement

420 Magazine Monthly Contests - A Fresh Start

We are making a number of significant changes to our three contests: Member of the Month, Plant of the Month & Nug of the Month. We have listened to your suggestions and aligned the ideas with what we can do technically and what we want to achieve. Our objectives are to encourage more entrants, while minimizing any attempts at cheating. Please take careful note of these changes, the new guidelines are also being added to each monthly thread.

An Amnesty
In order to maintain peace & compassion within our community, we are wiping the slate clean. If you have been banned from contests at any time in the past, you may now enter again. Lifetime bans will still apply for significant guideline infringements in the future, however from this date forth the ban from entry is lifted for anyone who has previously been excluded.

Staff From Other Forums
Recently we have been the victims of our own success, with staff from other cannabis forums joining as members in order to enter our contests. Any member found to be on staff elsewhere who enters a contest will be banned from our contests for life. The prizes are for genuine 420 Magazine members only.

May I suggest a better way to solve these issues... You could build a wall.. a great wall. The best part about it is you could have other forums pay for the wall. It will be a fabulous wall like no other

Disclaimer: I do not have to work today so I am high as a kite and this just struck me funny as hell :rofl:

Bahahahaha...you got me OG. I heard Trump as clear as a bell in my mind.
I thought that was a more appropriate reply then, "Carpet bomb them"

One thing I love about 420 is how they use common sense approaches to problems and get great results. Now if we could just get our politicians to start using their techniques, life would be some much better for everyone.

One thing I love about 420 is how they use common sense approaches to problems and get great results. Now if we could just get our politicians to start using their techniques, life would be some much better for everyone.

I think most of them are smoking the wrong stuff for that to happen.

I thought that was a more appropriate reply then, "Carpet bomb them"

Sure sure, common sense... and just how is anyone supposed to support billion dollar grifts with common sense solutions.

Trump walls and Koch brother conspiracies, MotM threads have it all.

Hi Everyone :ciao:

Whilst Mr Trump may get his own nomination, we need ours.

Who deserves a shot at MOTM? If you know a member who is particularly helpful, active, supportive, insightful or just embodies the positive spirit of 420 Magazine, then just drop any Moderator a PM with their name and a few reasons why you think they deserve the title. We'll publish the short list for voting as always on the 15th.

No nominations in this thread please - PMs only - and of course no-one who's won in the past 6 months.

I can guarantee you that Donald will not make our list of nominees.

:thanks: :circle-of-love:

:popcorn: I was lucky enough to have been nominated once for my DIY stuff I did 3-4 years ago.
Good luck everyone!

logo8.gif

:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom