Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Masonman

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to the 420 Magazine Member of the Month Contest.

420 Magazine would like to include not only our valued growers, but also more of our non-growing members in this contest. We are by no means excluding growers from the Member of the Month Contest, but we feel that our Plant and Nug Contests are already serving these members pretty well. Please help and support us in this effort.

Specifically, we're looking to thank those members that help and support our site in so many under recognized ways, such as:

• Greeting new members
  • Helping people with questions
  • Peacemakers
  • Activism efforts
  • Promoting our sponsors
  • Activity and content generation
  • Reporting violations
420 Magazine Staff will select nominees, members determine the winner by poll. This does not prohibit members from suggesting nominations to a Moderator via private message. When doing so, include detailed reasoning for your nomination. Please do not nominate or suggest nominations in the contest thread, or it will be deleted without notice.

The contest will be open from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Member of the Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, 420 Mag Stickers and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
420Packaging & Smoke Cones Contribute The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Crop King Seeds Contributes The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Gorilla Seeds Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Vapor Warehouse Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.

Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Member of the Year" contest, held in January.

Rules:

1. Members must have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. 420 Magazine staff members submit nominees and rational in the contest thread.

3. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the nomination in any thread outside the contest and campaigning via PMs - will result in the member being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

5. Staff members from other cannabis forums will not be nominated.

6. In accepting the Member of the Month title, prize(s), and the respect of the members, the winner agrees to wear his/her title with honor and to continue to set the example with his/her actions and posting behavior. To retain the Member of the Month title, the winner must remain compliant with contest rules and site guidelines.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Hey dirt how was the ride home from the meet up? Any soreness from the barrel run, that goat rammed me pretty good in the hind end. I'll be feeling that for a few days:rofl:

Congrats again Heirloom, that talent display was to die for... Still don't know how you managed to balance that bong on your nose while riding that damn goat. I hate that goat... Lol here's to another month of ridiculous banter...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hey dirt how was the ride home from the meet up? Any soreness from the barrel run, that goat rammed me pretty good in the hind end. I'll be feeling that for a few days:rofl:

Congrats again Heirloom, that talent display was to die for... Still don't know how you managed to balance that bong on your nose while riding that damn goat. I hate that goat... Lol here's to another month of ridiculous banter...

Lol, no soreness yet Snid, still riding that adrenaline wave. I'm sure by tonight I'll be feeling it. Rest up cause its gonna be another long month. :passitleft:

hey I heard it was gonna be a mini donkey this month cuz snid wrecked the goat.

are they really gonna crank up that old goat again? lol

have fun eh

I'd just like to say, it not my fault the Goat took a liking to my rear end. It's like it was a red Cape enraging a bull. He saw my Donald Trump underwear and couldn't help himself. I'll try and talk to him about getting his old reverence back. It was a bad decision on both of our parts, but I'll be the bigger man and apologize. Like Kramer apologize to the monkey for throwing a banana at him. I just hope the Goat doesn't spit/gleak in my face. I think he'll be ready but bring the donkey just in case, who knows maybe we can use them both.

goat goulash anyone? something with a lil zip to it?

maybe with some nice fresh bread with garlic cannabutter?

yum.

have fun eh

Back
Top Bottom