• 420fied

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ms. RedEye

420 Support
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. We will accept nominations through the end of the month.

Each winner will receive 25 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner".

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant/s.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant/s. You may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

tmpphpUwQmRP.jpg

Ok I hope I put this in the right room. I put her in the wrong month. I really love this baby. She is my first successful grow to term (I hope 60 days flowering) She is just the most beautiful thing to me of course she is my baby. What do yall think of her?

hey finias indeed shes a beauty,
what flavor is she?
good job bra

Oldman, Hi, She smells sweet and fruity, I think a cross of Northern lights and bubblelicious??? I really dont know, She is my doll-baby. Lie a citrus blossom. But I am not too objective.

that lavern is just outstanding man,just outstanding.
whats the heritage of her.looks sort of like a combo of the chronic and sadhu

I love this contest! Beautiful plants, everyone...

:rollit:

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum. My Snow White, (we'll name her Philly) is on day 17 of flower. However, I got what I thought was a great picture of her today reaching for the light. I'll enter her again at 9 weeks flowering and see how she does. :)

swday171.jpg

420fied, That baby is just awesome! That is a great photo.The absolutely baby of spring!

All the photos are wonderful.

show the love folks...let's VOTE!!!!!! :popcorn:

:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom