Run From The Cure: The Rick Simpson Story

Watched this all again for the second time. I just don't understand how all this can be denied. At first it brings tears to my eyes and then the anger sets in. It makes you want to scream at the top of your lungs until someone takes notice. All those men, women and children going through chemotherapy when the cure is so beautifully simple! A dot of hemp oil once or twice a day. Done.

Watched this all again for the second time. I just don't understand how all this can be denied. At first it brings tears to my eyes and then the anger sets in. It makes you want to scream at the top of your lungs until someone takes notice. All those men, women and children going through chemotherapy when the cure is so beautifully simple! A dot of hemp oil once or twice a day. Done.

Yeah... it made me cry. I'm so angry and sad at the harm the established system has caused so many people. I've lost several dear loved ones to cancer. I remember the first... My grandmother, who had always been one of the people I was closest to, wasted away... I knew when I saw it as a young teen that the chemo, radiation, & drugs they inflicted upon her only hastened her death. She was only 60. Her mother had lived well into her 90s. Half my life ago, & I'm crying over her now. She shouldn't have had to die like that.

Back
Top Bottom