Niacin?

McNuggz420

Has anyone ever heard of or tried taking the vitamin Niacin for a couple days before a UA? A friend told me that Niacin, a vitamin that boosts metabolism, can generally speed up the process of getting your system clean. It was recommended to me to quit smoking about a week prior to the UA and take 2 to 4 Niacin pills a day and it works to pass a UA. Never needed to try it but just curious if it had worked for anyone else.
:bong:

Niacin only does one thing. It dialates your blood vessels. This in no way helps to rid the body of thc metabolites and can be dangerous if abused. Your eyes and kidneys and liver have very small blood vessels and can be harmed by diallating too much.
I always recommend synthetic urine for passing UA's.

thats not true; i have many friends who use the niacin vitamin non flush 250mg, the only thing im wondering is how long is it effective for? also i actuallly just took a home test and passed with flying colors and i have been smoking everyday for the last 2 years. im just trying to figure out when it becomes effective and the does it hide or actually get rid of fat cells storing thc??

Read up on niacin. As I stated above, thc is not water soluble, its stored in the fat cells till the fat cells die which is usually about a 30 day process. Now read up on what niacin does in the body. Nothing it does can have any effect on thc levels.

As a person who does drug testing on people as a phlebotomist, as soon as they see high levels of niacin they take the testing to the next level, And that's usually when you get popped. the best thing you can do is to stop smoking for a good while as much as that sucks it is one of the only ways to be sure you will pass. if you have access to a sauna sweating is a good way to rid the body of unwanted toxins. Or if you have a friend if you know what I mean. some carbo drink's work as well. as long as your system isn't saturated. if it is soon that you have to test and don't have a friend, I would suggest looking into the carbo drinks.,Also there is a number of freeze dried urines. But stay away from synthetic's they are catching on to them. I hope this helps you my friend and the best of luck.

P.S. 420 has great info on how to pass. I would suggest a little investigating on the subject

I'm an acvocate for synthetic urines. Have passed about 15 pre-employement and random tests using them. If done correctly they are undetectable.

if you could elaborate on how to use them might help some that have tried and failed. I know a few that have tried them and failed. I don't know if it was a temperature thing or what. but great that they worked for you.:welldone:

I've used QuickFix exclusively, only becaise thats the only brand my local smoke shop carries.
QuickFix comes with its own 2 or 3 ounce bottle with a temp strip attached to the side. And really that is the only issue for passing or failing with QF.
I nuke my bottle for 10 seconds and stash it in my shorts and it will stay at 96 to 98 degrees for 2 or 3 hours. Some of the powdered usines you have to be careful to make sure they're well mixed before handing them to the tech.
I've used QF for both random and pre-employement DOT regulated tests. All it takes is a plan and a little practice.

thats good stuff. thanks for the info. I have had to rely on friends for support if you know what I mean. I haven't or shall I say I refuse to take them naturally.
I think it's shit insurance companies have caused this. I know a lot of companies could care less what you do when you are at home, but are forced to test all new employees or pay top premium for there company insurance. I have even had contractors tell me they are not worried about smoke, unless there system is just saturated .It's all the other crap people choose to use that they are worried about. Again thank's for the info.:rollit:

And drug testing does nothing to help this. There is no way to test to see if you're under the influence at work with MJ. All they can tell is you smoked in the last month or so.

True, True. I don't know if I have something wrong with my system. But I have partaken 1 time in a month and still coming up dirty. though I was hot and heavy before that. My system seems to take a long time to cleanse it's self. it took over 60 days last time I tried to cleanse. when I get popped on a random they watch me pull it out and pee. any suggestions.

And drug testing does nothing to help this. There is no way to test to see if you're under the influence at work with MJ. All they can tell is you smoked in the last month or so.

You know, had to think about this for a bit.

I can honestly say, after smoking for many years, that I really don't think I'd like the pilot of my commercial airline smoking pot, or taking other drugs for that matter. Or a heavy machine operator, my kids school bus driver, military troops during combat, or any other profession that serves the interest of the public.

However, I can agree with you that certain professions probably don't deserve the scrutiny you mentioned. Entertainment industry, food professionals, many governmental jobs, secretarial and office, etc., etc.

Perhaps it's a slippery slope who gets tested and not. I personally think that Congress should have to be subjected to random drug tests! After all they are serving the public.

SF

I don't have any friends. I have a hand. Will I pass the test? Oooooh You're talking about getting your friends other fluids...LOL[/QUOTE
yup! I have to to continue working. I don't partake at work.But when I get home I like to decompress and relieve the days anxiety. I work two professions that i would be a danger if smoked up.

I don't have any friends. I have a hand. Will I pass the test? Oooooh You're talking about getting your friends other fluids...LOL[/QUOTE
yup! I have to to continue working. I don't partake at work.But when I get home I like to decompress and relieve the days anxiety. I work two professions that i would be a danger if smoked up.

Sheesh! I don't remember doing anything straight...LOL. I must be doing something right though, my kids aren't in prison and my wife is still in one piece....LOL

True, True. I don't know if I have something wrong with my system. But I have partaken 1 time in a month and still coming up dirty. though I was hot and heavy before that. My system seems to take a long time to cleanse it's self. it took over 60 days last time I tried to cleanse. when I get popped on a random they watch me pull it out and pee. any suggestions.

It varies widely. Know a girl that can be clean in 24 hours. Me, Takes atleast 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom