How long can you preserve clean urine?

BreakPoint

I'm clean now, it just occured to me maybe I could fill a few cups and store them? maybe in a small fridge or freeze them? I'm sure if it went bad it would stink so bad it'd be a dead give away to the test giver, but if it were kept cold...or frozen... anybody know?

you might be able to freeze it... however i think you can order sythentic clean powdered urine off the net... there is a product called the urinator or something that is a fake penis with a heater and pump, you put the powder in some water, heat it up a bit and then you are set to fake the test i guess

never used it, but my friend did several times and some nfl player got busted at the airport with one of these contraptions...

yeah I guess if the quality is all there.. it just concerns me...i thought the real thing would be safer but I dunno if it's a non issue..maybe i'm reading too much into it! thx for the comeback.

Refrigerated its usually good for a week, in the freezer usually a year. Its not a bad idea to store some up just in case. I use synthetic myself because I can keep it on me at all times.

I couldn't find any. the only sponsor on here sells freeze dried "actual" urine... any idea what people have the most success with?

I'm clean now, it just occured to me maybe I could fill a few cups and store them? maybe in a small fridge or freeze them? I'm sure if it went bad it would stink so bad it'd be a dead give away to the test giver, but if it were kept cold...or frozen... anybody know?

Years ago when researching passing a urine analysis I read that you can get clean (really really clean) and save your urine.

You basically let the water evaporate off and you are left with the substrate.
This can then be re-diluted, heated and presented for analysis.

Google the info, I'm sure it's still out there.

My personal preference is to drink a gallon of water, take a few vitamin B complex pills orally (to color urine yellow), take a few creatinine tablets (to raise creatine levels to pre-dilution levels) a few hours before the test.

most drinks meant to thwart urine tests are just vitamin B formulas

THC is stored in fat cells and is released at an almost constant rate

the combo of drinking lots of water and flooding system with B vitamins reduces the parts per million of the THC to other stuff so even tho your body is releasing the same amount of THC, there is more water and increased soluables due to vitamin B's so ppm of THC is reduced below testing threshold

appreciate the feedback guys. that's interesting that we can dry our own, just like what they sell us online for a lot of $$$...

I couldn't find any. the only sponsor on here sells freeze dried "actual" urine... any idea what people have the most success with?

I've used Quickfix about 15 times and its never failed me. You can heat it up multiple times and not hurt it. It comes with a temp strip on the side of the bottle so its easy to get the temp right.

Back
Top Bottom