Anyone know how to pass a hair test?

quack

I just graduated college in December and have a great job offer. Only thing is that i have to do a hair test. Besides bleaching my hair, what other ways are there to pass. I have done the normal online reading and i know a lot of people are both for and against 1)Toxin Wash and 2) Zydot Ultra Clean, but there is not a lot of other products out there and I need some help.

Please, any and all comments are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I remember seeing something for that somewhere, Im thinking it was here on the sponsers list back when i was lurking and thinking about joining.:goodluck:

then they go for my pubes? no thanks....

this is what people are saying but it sounds sketch:

1. Vinegar in hair : 20 min with shower cap
2. Clean & Clear scrub: 20 min with shower cap (rubbed it in real good... burns !!)
3. Rinsed that sh!t out
4. Got in the shower.. Scrubbed scalp with Tide liquid for 5 min
5. Used Nexxus Aloe Rid ... Scrubbed scap with that for 5 min .. 2 times...

umm, clean and clear that burns? sounds fun...

Im buying a detox and i guess trying this, unless someone has a better idea

when i failed my hair test they took pubes.

doc had a little shaver thing and a petrie dish, took all of 5 seconds to know i was in deep s**t

i thought i was gonna be pissin, i was wrong ... :goodluck:

weedpipe- do you have really short hair on your head? what made them go to your pubes is what i am trying to figure out...

no, i got long hair

few days after the sample i get a call from a doc in colorado and he asks me if i used mj for a medical condition. i said nope, i just like the stuff.

thanks for the help... heres what ive done

2/19- stopped smoking, started researching
2/20- Used the macujo method to clean hair- (apple cider vinegar , clean and clear, tide) plus swimmers shampoo and let it dry with the shampoo in it
2/21- 2x hair bleach with 20 strong bleach. Redye to my normal color (brown)
2/22- Macujo method, then Toxin wash detox, macujo method again with swimmers shampoo- let it dry again by itself
2/23- TEST DAY! I will do macujo one or 2 more times, and another toxin wash

I will let you all know if it works... I hope someone stumbles on this who might need it. I deff wish i had more time to get clean, but i am praying that i pass. My hair is F*&^%'d up, so i guess thats a good sign...

If you’ve got a hair follicle drug screen coming up you need to know this:

A standard scalp hair follicle screen covers a period of approximately ninety days. However, there are variations on this time frame depending on the growth rate of your hair. Your hair grows an average of approximately 1.2 cm per month. This rate will vary from person to person approximately +/- .2 cm.

Your body hair can also be screened for substances. However, the growth rate for body hair is much slower than the growth rate of the hair from the scalp. Body hair is replaced by new body hair on a yearly basis. A basic hair follicle screen using body hair may be able to detect substances for up to 1 year after use.

Hair follicle screens can detect *******, marijuana, opiates, *************** and Phencyclidine (PCP). It is SOP for the Federal Government to test for presence of any of these five drug classes.

thanks for the info guys, but i deff failed it. i just didnt have the time to get clean for it like i would have liked. my level was like a 20 out of a 1.0 scale, and the test was done by psycametrics (spelling?)

gl to all those out there in the same situation. i should have used my common sense and known a fortune 500 company would hair test.

STAY UP!!!!!

Your best bet would be to shave your entire body, apply a depilatory and say you belong to a hairless club. The drugs are actually molecularly embedded within the structure of the hair and cannot be washed out.

The hair drug test seems to come up more and more...tons of mssg about this. I recently underwent the stress of taking this test and like many others went online....searching! I found lots of information, but one site sort of had it all in one place. To save others time I will share the site with you all, hoping it will also help all of you. Read the comments too...some home remedies to try.
The Hair Drug Test Can Be Beat! Here?s How

then they go for my pubes? no thanks....

this is what people are saying but it sounds sketch:

1. Vinegar in hair : 20 min with shower cap
2. Clean & Clear scrub: 20 min with shower cap (rubbed it in real good... burns !!)
3. Rinsed that sh!t out
4. Got in the shower.. Scrubbed scalp with Tide liquid for 5 min
5. Used Nexxus Aloe Rid ... Scrubbed scap with that for 5 min .. 2 times...

umm, clean and clear that burns? sounds fun...

Im buying a detox and i guess trying this, unless someone has a better idea

Do that, the macojo method works, and shave all the body hair

I have a HFT and urine screen on 04/01. I am a very heavy smoker (daily) and have short, light brown hair. I have done the Mac method a couple times and will continue until test day. Now I have talked myself into bleaching it tomorrow and maybe again on Mon or Tue. I will post my results to help benefit the cause lol. FYI I have had multiple urine screens in the past and Dr. Greens Agent X has always worked for me, even if the lab sent it off to be tested.

...Food for thought, most of us probably know how to make "wax" or hash oil using butane. I am not a scientist but I would think that same concept would work in the hair. The thc metabolites in the hair might also bond to the butane. Now how damaging and dangerous butane on hair is unknown but just and idea.

Use one of the shampoos from the smoke shop I know 2 ppl who passed using them and one they failed but he used a cheaper different brand I will ask if they remember the brand it was called that worked or its kind of expensive but buy a good wig made with real hair and shave the rest of ur body that would work prolly I would try that honestly your best bet

Either use the shampoo they sell at the smoke shops for passing the hairtest it worked for a chick I know who was in a custody battle with her husband and all she did was smoke weed and she tested clean for them and another girl I know told me she shaved her whole body and wore a wig made out of real hair and used that and she passed but I think those wigs can get kinda pricey

Back
Top Bottom