Info on how to pass a urinary analysis or blood work

jdeece

The active ingredient THC (delta-9-tetrahydracannibinol) is what they are testing for. In order to clean oneself out, one must understand how THC is metabolized in the body. THC is alcohol and fat soluble, meaning in order to use it/ metabolize out of your body it must be used as bound energy to a fat cell or alcohol. For THC to be in your body continously with alcohol is just sad, so I will not address this aspect. I know not if alcohol drinking can accelerate the metabolization itself, though I highly recommend you do not try it. Especially for a drug test.

Now onto the fat cells. Yes exercising is a great way to get blood flow in your body and speed up the metabolic processes in order to clean out the body's fat cells. Sweating is a great way to expel toxins, also urinating. Drinking upwards of 2 + gallons of water a day for 3-4 days(maybe one more day for females as they tend to have higher body fat percentages then males) along with what I'm about to recommend should have you in great shape by then. Niacin. Yes niacin, many people may try convert you from it, tell you its a myth. But just take a look here at what it does, I've tested this theory on myself and many others have tried it. *side note* you cannot use marijuana when trying to clean yourself out and also one should not smoke cigarrettes as they have potential to distract the focus of the niacin* Niacin supports a healthy blood lipid profile, and I'm sure many can tell you that when you exceed your body weight in milligrams of niacin (ex. I weigh 185lbs, so if I ingested 190mg+) one will begin to experience a flushing sensation, become very warm, the skin organ will swell and become red, and blotchy in areas(nothing disproportional). Normal overdose reaction. What you are feeling is the incineration of toxins from your fat cells into the blood stream. Aid this with an intense amount of water and it will be removed from your system in days. Begin with the megawatering of yourself a day before you begin the niacin, to allow free flow of toxins to be expelled. Less water means less traffic for waste as your body can store it to use the water for more important processes. Alkaline fruit juice, cranberry, pomegranate, acai, mango, will also aid the the removal of toxins, which tend to be acidic. I'm sure everyone is familiar with ph.
I'm sure I've left out some details, so when your question arises, do ask. There's so much to know about it. This is just the basics for cleaning the body.

So we've come to 3 things:

#1. Drink 16 8oz, glasses of water a day at least.
#2. Megadose niacin once every 6 hours 50-100 mg over your bodyweight. (if you haven't tried niacin before [vitamin B3], test it in small amounts to get a feel for it)
#3. High antioxidant fruit/vegetable juice - - Alkaline only- - orange juice, apple juice and grape juice are way too acidic.

**If you eat less heavy/solid foods during this time it will speed up detoxification process.

--------------------------------------------------

how to begin:

Begin drinking about 2 gallons of water a day, over the course of maybe 4 days total.

You can begin taking niacin the same day. I would get a bottle of 250mg tablets for about 4.99$ at gnc. <--- ensured quality and potency there.

When you take the niacin, make sure you don't have anything to do for about 30-45 min following as you will begin to get flushed, warm and itchy. Don't worry it will go away, your just feeling it clean you out. Drink a full glass of water with the niacin.

Take the niacin about every 6 hours or at least twice a day. Urinate as frequently as possible.

You can take niacin for a 4th day, these low dosages will not reach a toxicity level in your body as they are water soluble, they leave when they are finished, nothing stored in the body. (which is of course why we are using it)

If you are worried you can take another day or two on it, but I'm sure after conditioning your body with 2 tablets a day/ for at least 3 days, it should have you at an optimal ph.

*100% fruit juices that are non-acidic, will help also with their high antioxidant content.(cranberry, blueberry, raspberry, pomegranate, acai)
*Remember drink plenty of water- 16 8oz. glasses a day at least*
*Your urine may be cloudy at first, this is normal*

------------------------------------------------------------

***FAQ about toxicity***

I am not suggesting anyone exceed the limits to toxicity, for niacin. That would exceed 3g/day for a good while at least. I'm suggesting for only a mere few days, it does work. Niacin might have a small blood dilation effect, but thats not all it does. I suggest you read up a little more on it. Niacin is also a b-vitamin, it allows for energy creation. Or for niacin's sake, it cleans the fat cell thus easing the body's ability to utilize it. Sure check it out, do read about it before you decide to use it. Toxins are stored in the fat cell of the body, metamucil may work over time, I am just offering a quicker solution for those who may not have the time. I've personally used niacin many times, and I always feel very good after the flushing effect has worn off.

Also the dosage should only be about 50-100mg + (body weight in mg). Ex. I weigh 185lbs. so 185 + 50-100 = 255-285mg once or twice a day. 3 days wont even get you near the single day toxicity. I'm more than confident of the human body's ability to manipulate a mere vitamin.

Re: Info on how to pass a urinary analysis or blood work.

read what I wrote, if you need further information read up on it yourself. dont just take my word for it.

THC stored in fat cells (toxin)
Niacin supports healthy blood lipid profile by removing toxins, by taking the amount suggested you will be able to attack all toxins in every fat cell, moving it into the blood stream to be filtered out through your kidneys into your urine.

The alkaline juices support the free radical movement through the blood and out the body.

Niacin does not "incinerate the fat cells".lol Niacin dialates the blood vessels. Thats why you're skin turns red, the blood vessels are expanding and flushing with blood. That does nothing to rid your fat cells of THC metabolites and can be very dangerous to any organs that have very small blood vessels like your kidneys and eyes.
As a side note alcohol won't help because it takes quite a lot of it and at high percentages to cut THC. 80 proof doesn't work very well for dilluting resin. It usually takes 180 proof to do a good job. And then it won't help passing a UA because within 24 hours the thc metabolites are already in the fat cells and nothing but time or exercise will remove it.

Right if it were to incinerate them they would be gone, forgive my diction. It incinerates the toxins from them, it does not only dilate blood vessels. I suggest you read up more on it. as well as the itchy sensation, that is the toxins releasing from your skin. Which is why I recommended using lots and lots of water with high antioxidant juice. You can't claim you know exactly what Niacin does because it used by the body as the body sees fit, as with any vitamin. Thats why the FDA has not and continues to stray away from things that can help you naturally. Because there is no specific job function.

Niacin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia <<< Look at lipid modifying effects.

The role of niacin in detoxification << again more information for the support of cleaning the fat (lipid)

Also the role of antioxidants while your using niacin is extremely important as well. As they aid in a "cascade effect" for removing toxins.

Another reference that I use as well is;
America's #1 Guide to Natural Health
Prescription for Nutritional Healing
3rd Edition
Practical A to Z reference to Drug-free remedies using Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs and food supplements.
Phyllis A. Balch, CNC -- James F. Balch, M.D.

I wouldnt excercise the week of the test, there is no sense in metabolizing more THC from your fat cells, because the faster you metabolize, the more will show up in your system, and thus if you excercise the day before the test this could lead to your body excreting more THC into your urine. That would not be good. So if you have a month before the test, workout all the way up till that last week. Also Diuretics are good leading up to the test, because they cause you to have to go to the bathroom more often. Some juices, as the guy mentioned above, are good Diuretics and I have heard diet soda's are as well.

You will need to be aware of how they test as well, they test PH, Color, Temp. and certain levels of excretions that should be found in the urine, this is to test to see that you have diluted or substituted your pee. If you overdilute and are peeing clear streams during the test, they may ask you to test again later, they arent complete idiots. I think one of the things they test for is creatine consentrations, there might be other body excretions they test for as well, to see the concentrations to make sure you arent just diluting your pee.

jdeece is 100% correct. I am an habitual smoker, have been ever since I got out of the military. had a job interview, aced it, they called me that day around 1 in the afternoon, said I had a piss test the next morning at 8am. That day I started detoxing with a 64 oz bottle of Cranberry Juice, and a ton of Niacin. After the Cranberry Juice was gone I just refilled the bottle constantly with water. I went out and rented some movies and just stayed up all night drinking water. Then I had more cranberry juice for breakfast (NO FOOD). I pissed twice at the testing center waiting to take the test. I peed, I passed, now I actually have a respectable job.

I am also a habitual smoker, worries that I will need to pass a drug test. This post has given me lots of hope. Can anybody add anything else to this post, I really want to believe that this will work, but I am skeptical. Thanks!
It worked not because of the niacin but because or the dillution. For the majority of people this will not work unless you're a light smoker. There are exceptions. I have niece than can be clean in 24 hours but she is tinny and has virtually no fat.

i get the chemistry involved but don't drug testers also look for very diluted urine? and can't they tell if you've been dosing niacin? just seems too easy.

Hello all, new to the forum. I want to share something about this that jumped out at me, and that is that because of the extreme hydration and possible chance of having a urine sample that is too diluted, creatine has been suggested as a solution. I seem to remember in my last foray into what to do about this testing dilemma is that the way they determine if the urine is too diluted is by measuring creatinine (creatine matabolite?) in the sample.
While it is true that it takes a few days for the body to build up creatine in muscle cells, that is not what we need for a UA. For the UA, it seems to me, all we need is to put creatine in the sample via intake and soon thereafter urinating. I myself have had many UA's, some succesful, others not so much.
What seems to have worked for me is over-hydrating with water, as described in many other posts here and taking even just a multivitamin for color. and creatine powder for the desired dilution.

I tell you what bothers me the most, and I'm not passing judgement on anyone, but it seems to me that if I was smoking crack or crystal or shooting heroin, it'd be a lot easier to get around this bull.

I'm not advocating anyone get high on the job, but if you go to work sober, what you do on your own time and especially what you and your doctor agree on for treatment should not be anyone's business but their own.
I hope to see the day in my own lifetime when we get these clowns out of it.
Occupy FDA!:cheer:

I wouldnt excercise the week of the test, there is no sense in metabolizing more THC from your fat cells, because the faster you metabolize, the more will show up in your system, and thus if you excercise the day before the test this could lead to your body excreting more THC into your urine. That would not be good. So if you have a month before the test, workout all the way up till that last week. Also Diuretics are good leading up to the test, because they cause you to have to go to the bathroom more often.

If you have a month before your urine screen, just stop smoking and you can sit on your ass all day long and the THC will be out.

yesterday i had a urine screen for pre employment, i had a buddy of mine that could piss clean, piss in a pill bottle, i bought some handwarmers from the dollar store, i strapped 2 of the handwarmers around the bottle with a rubber band and taped the bottle on the inside of my thigh, right underneath my balls. It made the piss stay in between 90-100 degrees, and i got away with it, now i just have to pray my buddy really was clean. But if you want to see any proof, i have a paper they gave me saying the urine sample was within temp. range, it was signed and verified by me (donor) and signed and verified by the collector. Sorry i wrote so much, I just still feel accomplished that i successfully cheated the system.

I know I'm (female, 150lbs) getting ready to ask the typical cliche question, but I'm in need of advice. My smoking history consisted of being a habitual smoker for a year. However, I've been abstaining from mother earth for 40 days now (exercise, H20, cranberry juice, healthy diet plan). I have to take a immunoassay screen from Labcorp. I passed the First Check test with my first void of the day but I'm still nervous about whether or not I will pass at the cutoff (or are they going to find something i didn't know about lol). But I just need some reassurance because I'm ready to donate my piss so I can get back to the medicine :). P.S. when I take the test, I will let you know my results and exactly what my detox regimen consisted.

It worked not because of the niacin but because or the dillution. For the majority of people this will not work unless you're a light smoker. There are exceptions. I have niece than can be clean in 24 hours but she is tinny and has virtually no fat.

how come the only thing you got out of his post was the niacin part? you are correct, niacin alone will not work, but taking it while doing other methods WILL speed up the process. Just because you heard some bad shit about people taking only niacin doesnt mean its bad all around.

I have seen all of these things work I have also seen all of these things fail. People sometimes don't realize that thc is stored in your fat cells, therefore the more fat cells you have the more water and juice you will have to drink. My ex had to take a drug test for a job. The day he had the drug test I drove him there. We left the house stopped at a gas station he bought cranberry juice and water. After leaving the gas station he fired up a joint and smoked it on the way. Then slammed the water and cranberry juice and he passed the drug test and got the job. He is very skinny and has very little to no fat cells so he was able to get away with only drinking two bottles of water and a cranberry juice. When I was pregnant with my son I quit smoking as soon as I found out I was pregnant. I was very honest with my doctor about the fact that I was smoking but had stopped. They drug tested me about every time I went to the doctor and I failed every one. A month before my due date the doctor informed me of this. I assured her I had quit and I had. She then asked me if I was still around people while they were smoking and I said yes. She told me that that was the reason for my positive drug tests. So I began leaving the room when people would smoke, still a month later I was texting positive for marijuana however there were no traces in my son's system. For these reasons I don't believe anyone can say how long it takes to get out of your system or how much water you need to consume there are just way too many factors to consider. Such as the individuals body fat, amount you smoke, and the potency of the marijuana the person smokes.

I recently lost my job of 7 years due to a positive drug test by urine analysis and have since home tested myself after using a variety of so called "detox" kits. I had heard about using Niacin before and now am using a 500 mg No Flush Niacin I got from Rite Aid. In addition, I found a home brew remedy on this site that included ingesting Flax Seed Oil, Acai', B-Complex and DHA and I used a QCARBO20 detox kit from The Vitamin Shoppe. All this plus 4 20 oz bottles of Gatorade for 2 days. My pee test on the 2nd day was 4 hours after I had finished the last Gatorade bottle. The pee test was one of those instant jobs and showed a faint line on the "Drug" level and a solid line on the "Control" level indicating no THC present. However, the company that I was applying to for employment sent the sample to a out of state lab for further analysis as they questioned why the "Drug" level was faint instead of solid.
I know THC adheres to Fat and Alcohol in the body but my fat cells are minimal as I am 6'4" tall and weigh only 162 pounds. My BMI is 17 so there isn't much body fat for it to adhere to.
I have Macular Degeneration of my optic nerves and the medications prescribed cause severe inflammation that is painful both in the light and dark and can only be relieved with THC. Over the counter antihistamines like Visine do not work. Medical Marijuana gives instant relief. I was a regular user but also had been using a form of hash called "Dap" and I think that this concentrated form of THC is what is causing me to continue to test positive in a pee test despite the detoxification program I have been on. My last intake of THC happened on June 22, 2015 and my most recent urine test for employment was on August 7th, 2015. Besides time, what else can I do to completely flush out the THC from my body?

There's not a lot you can do to get the thc out of your body. Time and exercise are the main ways.
Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.

Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and liver and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

Back
Top Bottom