How I Pass My DTs in 24h or Less

Borune

[SIZE="+1"]Welcome![/SIZE]
I have found a method that works for me (and plenty of my friends) in less than 24 hours and wanted to share it with the 420 community! Tell me how my homebrewed method works for you!

[SIZE="+1"]My story:[/SIZE]

I was called in for a drug test around 10:00 am and they told me that the test was going to be the next day at about 2:30. I had smoked THE NIGHT BEFORE. Needless to say, I was a bit frantic. I'd never had to take a drug test before and I had no idea where to start and only 28 and a half hours to find out how to clean myself out and to do it. I consulted my friends first, asking about their methods and if they had any resources that I could use. Alot of what my friends said was stupid, things like drinking a whole glass of pickle juice... stuff I didn't feel like trying unless I had no other options. Some of it, however, made sense. One of my friends told me to 'flush' my body, in other words just drink as much as possible in the HOPES that I'd get a false negative (you were supposed to test positive but the test didn't recognize it). Sounded reasonable, but I wanted something with a little more certainty. Another one of my friends told me about 'cloaking' which was just a more extreme version of flushing (where you would not only flush but there was a something you had to do along with the flushing, usually a tablet a day that was accompanied by a food regimen). He said to buy a 'pass the test' kit online. He said that they were a bit EXPENSIVE but they'd never failed him. He gave me a few sites to look at and after seeing some expensive products, (and reading how long the cheaper ones took) I was urged to find another way... and so came a few hours of research.

After doing a lot of research on methods to pass marijuana tests (many of them were ridiculous) I found that many either took a while to work, were not consistently effective, or were crazy expensive. After looking at all the methods together (literally I had all of them up on a white board together) I came up with an idea. The cloaking kits you could buy online were expensive because the companies were trying to make money and knew some people would pay that much to pass the test. They were expensive, but they worked. The simple flushing method, drinking enough water to make you urine clear was free, but not only didn't always work, your urine was clear... giving it away that you had flushed your body. I decided to combine these two methods and ended up with a cheap and extremely consistent system that you can use every time. It has worked 100% of the time fore me and my friends.

[SIZE="+1"]My method:[/SIZE]

My method uses the flushing method but expands on it a bit. I researched some naturals that are good at detoxifying your body and found that most of them are available even at your grocery store, sold as vitamins and minerals. After doing a bit of research on each of them, I think I have found a team of elites: they are inexpensive and work very well.

STEP 1: Buy the Goods.
Here is a list of the detox agents that I buy: (either capsules or tablets)
Flax Oil
(Wild Harvested) Acai
(Plant Pure Omega-3) DHA
(Super) B-Complex

I picked all of them up at Walmart for less than $20 (and I still have plenty left in each bottle from a good year ago with tests regularly). The brand I use is Spring Valley. Hasn't failed me, doubt it will. If you buy another brand, be sure that it is quality stuff.​

STEP 2: Get you body ready to...
Consume the following amount of each:
Flax Oil - 1,200mg (I take 2 softgels at 600mg each)
Acai - 1,000mg (I take 2 softgels at 500mg each)
DHA - 200mg (I take 1 softgel)

The B-Complex is tricky (but essential). I will put up the stats of the B-Complex I use so If you use a different one, you at least have an idea of what you need.

Serving Size: 1 Tablet (but I take 5)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 150mg (So I take 750mg)
Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate) - 100mg (So I take 500mg)
Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) - 20mg (So I take 100mg)
Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide) - 25mg (So I take 125mg)
Vitamin B6 (as pyroxine hydrochloride) - 2mg (So I take 10mg)
Floic Acid - 400mcg (So I take 2,000mcg)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) - 15mcg (So I take 75mcg)
Biotin - 3.8mcg (So I take 17mcg)
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) - 5mg (So I take 25mg)​

STEP 3: ...start flushing!
This is the most important part! Drink enough water so that after taking all those supplements, your urine is clear... then you have been completely flushed. But wait... didn't you just tell us that clear urine gives away tests and flushes? Yes, yes I did. But there's still step 4!​

STEP 4: Then cover your arse.
After your urine has become completely clear take some more B-Complex to make your urine appear normal. I usually take another five. After your urine is clear, STOP DRINKING SO MUCH WATER or you will just flush your cover out as well. Do not stop drinking entirely, just drink very lightly. (VERY LIGHTLY. Just had to emphasize.)​

[SIZE="+1"]Thanks For Reading![/SIZE]
Follow my steps, and you should pass your test. One of my friends passed the test with only 2 hours notice! Thanks for reading my thread and method, hopefully you all get the same great (and cheap) results my friends and I have. I'd love to hear back from anyone who tries it! I'd also love to hear other homebrew methods or any improvements on mine!

**Note**
Never give your first urination of the day for a drug test!

Hi,

Nice to see the important views about the How I Pass My DTs in 24h or Less which is good to see here as I am newbie I hope that you will give more that type of views in future all the best in future

Cheers!!

So what kind of drug-test was it? I'm assuming some type of urine test. Was it just an EMIT panel or one of the more modern ones?

Hi,

Nice to see the important views about the How I Pass My DTs in 24h or Less which is good to see here as I am newbie I hope that you will give more that type of views in future all the best in future

Cheers!!

Im quite new here aswell, but I figured I'd share my one gem of knowledge
:tokin:

So what kind of drug-test was it? I'm assuming some type of urine test. Was it just an EMIT panel or one of the more modern ones?

I actually had both a urine and blood test done, the urine was sent to the "supper accurate" machine in the labs that takes a while to get back. I was really freaking out about the blood test, those are alot more accurate than the urine ones...

vitamin b complex and redbull ( or any drinkk, usually energy, that has a good high level of vitamin b's) I've smoke the night before a drug test and still passed ( I was using it on an almost regular basis for like a week befor maybe less ) but it works great

vitamin b complex and redbull ( or any drinkk, usually energy, that has a good high level of vitamin b's) I've smoke the night before a drug test and still passed ( I was using it on an almost regular basis for like a week befor maybe less ) but it works great

So what's the story??? What was your method? How much Red Bull & b complex & for how long??? Don't leave us hangin' man!!!:straightface:

well on the back of the bottle of vitamin b complex there should be a recommended dosage, I would take that every day along with one red bull ( the regular size one, the biger one would only help more ) and I really can't say exactly how long but my with a feew differat frends they found out they were guna hav to take d.ts for wateva reson and they started doin this everyday while they had court, they also would drink one on the way to the test ( along with the regular suggestion)... And it works good considering my friends and I blaze daily atlest a blunt a day of good bud so yea it's a good method..

well on the back of the bottle of vitamin b complex there should be a recommended dosage, I would take that every day along with one red bull ( the regular size one, the biger one would only help more ) and I really can't say exactly how long but my with a feew differat frends they found out they were guna hav to take d.ts for wateva reson and they started doin this everyday while they had court, they also would drink one on the way to the test ( along with the regular suggestion)... And it works good considering my friends and I blaze daily atlest a blunt a day of good bud so yea it's a good method..

I <3 blunts.
Unfortionatly, since nobody around me deals blunts (unless you wanna pay a whole hell of alot extra) my friends and I primarily use bongs and pipes. We can each easily k atleast a good 15 fat ground bowls of primo stuff each. There's an old tree house we like to smoke in and sometimes the three of us that always smoke together get so messed up we can't even get up from our benches much less get out of the tree house haha. My system works well enough to get us clear by the next day. I didn't know about the energy drinks, thanks for the information. I'll deffinatly have to try it next time. Do you know if other brands like Monster work the same? I just despise the taste of redbul (unless its got some vodka in it haha). I think Dobie was right about needing more info tho. How fast has this ever worked for anybody you know? Do you know why any of this works? How long have you been using it for? So many questions...

Brilliant way to think about it. Now i kinda wish i got tested so i could try it out. :D

Just apply for a job at WalMart... One free drug-test, coming up!

Do you have to avoid eating when using this method? In other words, should you just wake up, take the vitamins and drink water before the test with no eating? Or does it not matter?

Brilliant way to think about it. Now i kinda wish i got tested so i could try it out. :D

Everybodys different. You could always buy a few "home test kits" to make sure this works for you. Always better safe than sorry.

Just apply for a job at WalMart... One free drug-test, coming up!

Haha.

Do you have to avoid eating when using this method? In other words, should you just wake up, take the vitamins and drink water before the test with no eating? Or does it not matter?

For me it doesn't matter, and I'm a pretty bug guy. What I usually do is wake up, eat a nice breakfast, then when I go to the bathroom to get ready to go I have all my vitamins in a cabinet and take em then. After that I just drink slot of water and do as the earlier posts say.

So you take the Acia, Flax, DHA and 5 complex b pills, then drink enough water to get clear urine then take 5 more complex B pills?

10 total complex b pills?

sorry im a little confused on that hope you can clear that up for me ;)

So you take the Acia, Flax, DHA and 5 complex b pills, then drink enough water to get clear urine then take 5 more complex B pills?

10 total complex b pills?

sorry im a little confused on that hope you can clear that up for me ;)

yeah you got it,
take all the vitamins, let them settle for a moment (dark urine), get your urine clear, then take the 5 extra b complex to re-regulat the color of your urine.

Yeah, let them pay for your drug-test.

BONUS: If you pass, they're ready to hire you. At that point, let them know in no uncertain terms why you would NEVER work for them (preferably whilst standing by a large crowd of holiday sheepers I mean shoppers), and storm out.

Actually, that's a very good idea (IMHO). Everyone knows that people who can't pass a drug-test has issues with the businesses that use them. Not everyone understands that it's about a lot more than that.

I hate Walmart for so many reasons that I could make a thread about them. Hell I could make a site about them.

I guess we are lucky Walmart picks up the cost of the urine test now. I am sure they are trying to cook up a scheme that requires that the applicant picks up all drug screening cost. After that they will implement the plan to make a profit from it.

You? I could get banned from the most forgiving site on the planet for sharing my thoughts about Wal*Mart.

Back on topic: You people who are passing urine tests with this method, what type of urine test is it? The old and cheap EMIT type, or one of the newer good ones? I've heard/read that they're tougher to fool.

[SIZE="+1"]Welcome![/SIZE]
I have found a method that works for me (and plenty of my friends) in less than 24 hours and wanted to share it with the 420 community! Tell me how my homebrewed method works for you!

[SIZE="+1"]My story:[/SIZE]

I was called in for a drug test around 10:00 am and they told me that the test was going to be the next day at about 2:30. I had smoked THE NIGHT BEFORE. Needless to say, I was a bit frantic. I'd never had to take a drug test before and I had no idea where to start and only 28 and a half hours to find out how to clean myself out and to do it. I consulted my friends first, asking about their methods and if they had any resources that I could use. Alot of what my friends said was stupid, things like drinking a whole glass of pickle juice... stuff I didn't feel like trying unless I had no other options. Some of it, however, made sense. One of my friends told me to 'flush' my body, in other words just drink as much as possible in the HOPES that I'd get a false negative (you were supposed to test positive but the test didn't recognize it). Sounded reasonable, but I wanted something with a little more certainty. Another one of my friends told me about 'cloaking' which was just a more extreme version of flushing (where you would not only flush but there was a something you had to do along with the flushing, usually a tablet a day that was accompanied by a food regimen). He said to buy a 'pass the test' kit online. He said that they were a bit EXPENSIVE but they'd never failed him. He gave me a few sites to look at and after seeing some expensive products, (and reading how long the cheaper ones took) I was urged to find another way... and so came a few hours of research.

After doing a lot of research on methods to pass marijuana tests (many of them were ridiculous) I found that many either took a while to work, were not consistently effective, or were crazy expensive. After looking at all the methods together (literally I had all of them up on a white board together) I came up with an idea. The cloaking kits you could buy online were expensive because the companies were trying to make money and knew some people would pay that much to pass the test. They were expensive, but they worked. The simple flushing method, drinking enough water to make you urine clear was free, but not only didn't always work, your urine was clear... giving it away that you had flushed your body. I decided to combine these two methods and ended up with a cheap and extremely consistent system that you can use every time. It has worked 100% of the time fore me and my friends.

[SIZE="+1"]My method:[/SIZE]

My method uses the flushing method but expands on it a bit. I researched some naturals that are good at detoxifying your body and found that most of them are available even at your grocery store, sold as vitamins and minerals. After doing a bit of research on each of them, I think I have found a team of elites: they are inexpensive and work very well.

STEP 1: Buy the Goods.
Here is a list of the detox agents that I buy: (either capsules or tablets)
Flax Oil
(Wild Harvested) Acai
(Plant Pure Omega-3) DHA
(Super) B-Complex

I picked all of them up at Walmart for less than $20 (and I still have plenty left in each bottle from a good year ago with tests regularly). The brand I use is Spring Valley. Hasn't failed me, doubt it will. If you buy another brand, be sure that it is quality stuff.​

STEP 2: Get you body ready to...
Consume the following amount of each:
Flax Oil - 1,200mg (I take 2 softgels at 600mg each)
Acai - 1,000mg (I take 2 softgels at 500mg each)
DHA - 200mg (I take 1 softgel)

The B-Complex is tricky (but essential). I will put up the stats of the B-Complex I use so If you use a different one, you at least have an idea of what you need.

Serving Size: 1 Tablet (but I take 5)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 150mg (So I take 750mg)
Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate) - 100mg (So I take 500mg)
Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) - 20mg (So I take 100mg)
Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide) - 25mg (So I take 125mg)
Vitamin B6 (as pyroxine hydrochloride) - 2mg (So I take 10mg)
Floic Acid - 400mcg (So I take 2,000mcg)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) - 15mcg (So I take 75mcg)
Biotin - 3.8mcg (So I take 17mcg)
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) - 5mg (So I take 25mg)​

STEP 3: ...start flushing!
This is the most important part! Drink enough water so that after taking all those supplements, your urine is clear... then you have been completely flushed. But wait... didn't you just tell us that clear urine gives away tests and flushes? Yes, yes I did. But there's still step 4!​

STEP 4: Then cover your arse.
After your urine has become completely clear take some more B-Complex to make your urine appear normal. I usually take another five. After your urine is clear, STOP DRINKING SO MUCH WATER or you will just flush your cover out as well. Do not stop drinking entirely, just drink very lightly. (VERY LIGHTLY. Just had to emphasize.)​

[SIZE="+1"]Thanks For Reading![/SIZE]
Follow my steps, and you should pass your test. One of my friends passed the test with only 2 hours notice! Thanks for reading my thread and method, hopefully you all get the same great (and cheap) results my friends and I have. I'd love to hear back from anyone who tries it! I'd also love to hear other homebrew methods or any improvements on mine!

**Note**
Never give your first urination of the day for a drug test!

Hello Great detail, thanks for sharing.

I am a daily kush enjoyer, mostly vaporizer. I could get 24 hours notice all the time for dt at work. I have used the gallon of tea method with success but your method sounds great and I would like to try it.

Could you break down what your recommend timing would be with respect to starting and finishing the detailed stages above before the test?

Is all this done the morning of, the night before, hours before? I would like to try your method but I want to make sure the timing works. Would you give me an example of when to start your method if I am taking a 9am dt or if I am taking a 3pm dt.

Hope I am being clear with my question.

Thanks again for your great insight.

Back
Top Bottom