The easiest way to pass a drug test.

rastaman

alright, im not sure how many of you have heard about this before, but some people i know do it, and they say it works like a charm everytime.

go to walmart and go to the camping section. they have stuff called portable aqua. all they are are tablets you put in a gallon jug of water. drink that gallon jug within like an hour and a half, and then piss a couple times.

usually, as soon as that portable aqua hits your system, it cleans everything in it... cleaning out the bad.

try it and buy your own tester to give it a shot before, but it's worked for them 100% of the time.

so u mean it'll work just like that?

plus when u get the portable aqua and put it in the jug of water and then drink it, you'll be clean for how long?

not sure how long it stays in, but long enough to go to the courthouse and piss.

Anyone tried this yet besides rastaman? I have a drug test coming up... either I keep smokin weed or I use that method.

....or niacin.

I've never heard of this stuff, so I'd say test it out yourself with a home test before you do this officially.

sounds sketchy.

its called potable aqua

ok now i need some directions on how using this niacin stuff.. i need to pass my drug test next wedensday

theyre water purifiers no matter where you are,but the point is,my friends all swear by it 100% and i hope theyre fuckin right,cause im on probation.Well from what i understand is since you only need like two tablets for 2 quarts of water to effectively clean it,and the human body is 80% water,all you would have to do is concentrate the effective dosage in the same or lesser amount of water,for example;istead of the recommended 2 tabs/2 quarts,my buddies say they use 4 tabs/1 liter.Thus putting a more concentrate amount of the iodine base in the water allowing smoe of the chemical to clean yourwater if you catch what im saying.

not too sure about piss tests but i know that SALIVA tests are the potheads wet dream...I had to take one while on probation smoked 16 hours before the test and was clean enough to pass it...from what i've read thc is only stored in the saliva for about 12 hours. not exactly answering your question, but as most probations are leaning the way of the saliva test, i thought it would be some good info for someone.

no disrespect man, but this sounds sketchy.

The potable tablets are typically chlorine compounds made to kill the bacteria and other crap living in the stream, so that when you drink the water you won't get sick.

I have doubts that the tabs will alter the THCa metabolite rendering it undetectable.

Diluting your urine has been shown to help, however drinking a gallon of water in an hour and half could be dangerous to someone that doesn't weigh very much or to someone that has just exercised

Large amounts of water also dilute your electrolytes. Water intoxication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My suggestion would be to drink the gallon or even two, but over a full day. Better yet mix in some gatorade to keeps your salts up.

its a iodine to sterilize the water kill microbes not make drug metabolites disappear sorry but it was the water and hos levels and the type of test he was given not the potable water pills

OK I understand the iodine TABS but whats up with the neutralizer TABS ??? are they really necessary? I dont know how this stuff works but it does!

so if i took a baby hit @9pm and then done got surprised by swab test the next day @ noon (15 hours) i might have a chance 2 pass???

was already 2 sub for urine and got complete blindsided by this swab test AT the office
that is exactly what happened to me. I had done a regular nights worth of smokeing, about 3-4 bowls, had to test at 10:30 the next morning, and i was good to go.

Ok, forget whatever I said last time about how potable aqua works to pass a test. Although the measurements were right and it does work, how I said it works is bullshit. I found out the hard way. Well, I'm still on probation because I put my trust into the pa tabs without knowing more about them. Each Potable Aqua tablet contains 20 milligrams of Tetraglycine Hydroperiodide (TGHP), which liberates 8 milligrams (ppm) of titratable iodine. Dissolving Potable Aqua tablets in water releases the iodine bound in the TGHP molecule.When dissolved, both diatomic iodine ((I2) and hypoiodous acid (HIO) are released. Because the tablets contain a buffer, the treated water is maintained at acidic conditions with an approximate pH level of 5.5. Diatomic iodine is more abundant than hypoiodous acid. This mixture provides adequate disinfection of most waters.Chemical reaction rates, and consequently germicidal effects, are subject to variables such as water temperature and level of contamination in the water. For this reason, two tablets of Potable Aqua and a 30-minute waiting period are required before drinking the water. The iodine works by penetrating the cell wall of the microorganism, therefore rendering it inactive. So, from what I understand, if you start to drink the before-mentioned concentrated amount (4 tabs in one liter) without waiting the recommended thirty minutes, the product will still be trying to work as it passes through your urinary system. The only way for potable aqua to work on a piss test is if the sample that you give IS the digested water containing the compound. In other words your bladder must be full of the PA piss to pass. I found this out because i had used this method 3 days after I had smoked last for a court-ordered drug evaluation LAB TEST and passed. Two days later for court, I had to take yet another test (this time on site) and failed because I hadn't done it on time for my badder to fill. Now the only downfall about PA is that the water turns yellow after dilution and tastes fuckin horrible, but still do not use the provided pa plus tabs. It will make your piss clear and you don't want that. The yellow discoloration is an advantage

Ok, forget whatever I said last time about how potable aqua works to pass a test. Although the measurements were right and it does work, how I said it works is bullshit. I found out the hard way. Well, I'm still on probation because I put my trust into the pa tabs without knowing more about them. Each Potable Aqua tablet contains 20 milligrams of Tetraglycine Hydroperiodide (TGHP), which liberates 8 milligrams (ppm) of titratable iodine. Dissolving Potable Aqua tablets in water releases the iodine bound in the TGHP molecule.When dissolved, both diatomic iodine ((I2) and hypoiodous acid (HIO) are released. Because the tablets contain a buffer, the treated water is maintained at acidic conditions with an approximate pH level of 5.5. Diatomic iodine is more abundant than hypoiodous acid. This mixture provides adequate disinfection of most waters.Chemical reaction rates, and consequently germicidal effects, are subject to variables such as water temperature and level of contamination in the water. For this reason, two tablets of Potable Aqua and a 30-minute waiting period are required before drinking the water. The iodine works by penetrating the cell wall of the microorganism, therefore rendering it inactive. So, from what I understand, if you start to drink the before-mentioned concentrated amount (4 tabs in one liter) without waiting the recommended thirty minutes, the product will still be trying to work as it passes through your urinary system. The only way for potable aqua to work on a piss test is if the sample that you give IS the digested water containing the compound. In other words your bladder must be full of the PA piss to pass. I found this out because i had used this method 3 days after I had smoked last for a court-ordered drug evaluation LAB TEST and passed. Two days later for court, I had to take yet another test (this time on site) and failed because I hadn't done it on time for my badder to fill. Now the only downfall about PA is that the water turns yellow after dilution and tastes fuckin horrible, but still do not use the provided pa plus tabs. It will make your piss clear and you don't want that. The yellow discoloration is an advantage

/\ i hope redemtion gets this, as i tried to pm, but dont have enough posts to do so... anyway, here is my message -
-yo.... ive heard stuff about the potable aqua... iam getting tested as the result of a dui... its part of the classes... quite bullshit, but hey, thats illinois... well, more specificlly, dupage county.... and it sucks ass... stay out of it!!! anywho, i am 5,5 130 lbs, ish... and id say anywhere from 12 to 17 percent body fat... i believe i have a fast metabolism, cause generally, ill duece, twice a day,- ive been tryin to sweat my ass off, and be pretty active, however, i smoked some low grade the past few days, and prolly in a few mins... : x i am like 99.9% sure that this thursday is my second test.... the last one was about a month ago, and i smoke some fire the night before, and drank an assload of water the day of the test... im not sure the type of test, maybe a 5 pannel... (and im not sure how the scorring goes) but he said i was 5 or .5 , i dont remember, but he said its not that hi, he expects me to be clean for this one though... i have some pa, the brown bottle type... my friend used it on a test, but that is only good for the past 12 hours, i believe... anywho, when you got the results of your test, did the pa show up as anything, and or did they say anything to you as a result of it??? im gonna try to abstain (with the exception of this last bong-voyage nuggent) so basiclly i plan to drink lots of water that day, and was thinkin bout takin thoese pills, i just wanted an actual testimonial from someone who did it... i may buy myself a test kit, just to be sure... please help, any and all info would be greatly appreciated... and my names matt... thanks again, meng!!!!

-cannabis insanus nocturnus-

also, does anything work as an actual detox??? not counting the drinks obviously, but do the 5 day full body detox kits work?? or is my only option, sub, dil, or mask... and sub is out of the question, as i am taking effexor, and that would have to show up in the test.... ALSO, i reard of something that turns the thc metabolites into something legal??? anyword on that???

-matt

Back
Top Bottom